Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
they just shut down entire youtube they are going underground

This is too bad. I guess this site is more like a site to talk about what the police already know, as opposed to a site that actually helps LE.

But I can see how it can be a problem if everyone on here thinks someone is a suspect, when in fact they are not.

Just concerned that the rules are too tight, which can inhibit effective, accurate sleuthing.
Members often turn up information useful to solving crimes, without causing harm to innocent individuals. Discretion, common sense, and a little creativity go a long way.

Everyone is free to sleuth on their own. If you find something you think is relevant, but posting it might violate the rules, pm a mod/admin with the info. Mods are always happy to help members with posting.

Drug addiction is a fast downward slope..kills who the person is. Life becomes nothing but a search for the dragon. They will do anything to feed it.

I dont understand this whole scenario, I really thought this was going to be something much bigger, these guys seem like punks wtf were they thinking? and DM? why was he with these guys?..whats the story Deepak..not sure how your going to get your client out of this one.

I agree Gibson. I too think it sounds like a bunch of bored losers now.... unless there's more to this

Mark Smich backup video here:

http://youtu.be/y4F7MMXeH9w

I missed the original Youtube vid before it was taken down. If anyone still has it open could they screenshot the page? Also, does anyone know how Mark Smich is related to this video? Is he the rapper, actor, director, cameraman... and how was that substantiated in the original post?

Oakville resident S.C., who lives opposite the Smich home, said she saw a ten-man SWAT team swoop in on the home early this morning.

"I was leaving for Target. Seeing a SWAT team was the last thing I expected to see," she said. "It's hard to believe someone like that can live here in this neighbourhood."

S.C. said they used what looked like tear gas, before the heavily armed SWAT team barged through the front door.

SWAT team for Mark Smich. I wonder if Dellen was arrested in a takedown when he was pulled over in his truck?

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2882879-oakville-man-arrested-in-tim-bosma-murder/

at first, i really thought DM was part of the story, but just an accessory, maybe a driver or a known part theif...

the more i see, especially with the youtube video..

these are a bunch of wannabe thugs, trying to fit in with other thugs (i.e. the rap guys in the video)

i am back on the page that this was strictly a thrill kill, probably were really pumped up about the fake killing in that video and well.. you know the rest.

i've seen people i know fall into circles of hanging with the wrong people, and starting to do **** you know logically they are smarter then that.. but to fit in they fall in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221