Talk About August 11th,12th, and 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the show just before Nancy Grace they were talking about the supposed bag being pointed out on one side of the road when the meter reader called in Aug. However, it was found on the other side of the road on Dec 11th.
I thought that sounded kind of weird.

I wonder if KC put chemicals on the body..fertilizer or something that made the body not detectable by cadavor dogs? If they searched this area I wonder if that is what happened. I get confused b/c some say it was under water and some say it was not. JMO.

Just to clarify for you if it hasn't been already, the area was under water for a period of time from when tropical storm Faye came immediately after these tips were made to when the water finally drained out. The water hadn't receded until a couple weeks ago (per a video made by a local neighbor...haven't seen it myself, just read about it here). So the bag was NOT under water when originally dumped (assuming it was left there in june), then was under water after Faye hit and up until a couple weeks ago, NOT under water when found by the meter reader on december 11th.

Maybe the meter reader is a psychic and doesn't want to say that. Not all psychics like to advertise it, some even think it's a curse rather than a blessing. Maybe he has vivid dreams and they wouldn't go away...who knows. IMO, if he was involved then why keep going back and making a scene about finding this bag? If someone is involved wouldn't you think they'd go as far from it as possible and after it not being found for 5 months, just let it be?

I heard today on one of the stations my husband and I were watching (when they released the info about this being caylee), that one of the deputies that went there in august didn't go back to the area because when he entered the woods there was a snake, so he backed out and left.

On the show just before Nancy Grace they were talking about the supposed bag being pointed out on one side of the road when the meter reader called in Aug. However, it was found on the other side of the road on Dec 11th.
I thought that sounded kind of weird.

Well if that is the case and they did end up finding it on the opposite side of the road that would make for an interesting conversation. I don't care if the area with where the bag was found was covered in water by Faye, unless there was a river of water running through the road from one side of the street to another then how the heck did that bag get on the opposite side?

I think there is at least 1 other person aside from KC that knows what happened and is either too scared to come forward or is flat out keeping quiet. I can see why maybe someone would be too scared to come forward even if they weren't involved for the simple fact that others may speculate them being involved.

Just to clarify for you if it hasn't been already, the area was under water for a period of time from when tropical storm Faye came immediately after these tips were made to when the water finally drained out. The water hadn't receded until a couple weeks ago (per a video made by a local neighbor...haven't seen it myself, just read about it here). So the bag was NOT under water when originally dumped (assuming it was left there in june), then was under water after Faye hit and up until a couple weeks ago, NOT under water when found by the meter reader on december 11th.

I'm aware there have been numerous varying opinions as to the water level in this area at the time. It hasn't been proven to me one way or another so I'm not assuming anything at this point.

The Meter reader said he SMELLED it, so why didn't the dogs SMELL IT?????

This whole things is wrong. Once again I don't think the MM did anything wrong, not involved in any way, but I don't think the body was in this place the whole time.
The meter reader smelled something, but not neccessarily a decomposing human body. Cadaver dogs are trained to differentiate the scent of human remains, so they would not hit on a dead animal or other rotting organic matter.

I'm aware there have been numerous varying opinions as to the water level in this area at the time. It hasn't been proven to me one way or another so I'm not assuming anything at this point.

at what time? august, december or in between?

Tim Miller can absolutely attest to it being under water at one point.

They just stated that his calls to the tip line have not yet been released to the public.

Well if that is the case and they did end up finding it on the opposite side of the road that would make for an interesting conversation. I don't care if the area with where the bag was found was covered in water by Faye, unless there was a river of water running through the road from one side of the street to another then how the heck did that bag get on the opposite side?

I think there is at least 1 other person aside from KC that knows what happened and is either too scared to come forward or is flat out keeping quiet. I can see why maybe someone would be too scared to come forward even if they weren't involved for the simple fact that others may speculate them being involved.

Uh, storms, winds, rain, floods...things float. Believe me, I know from whence I speak.

I think this is a prime example of why some people just do not want to involve themselves if they see something suspicious.

ON JVM's show, the inaccuracies run rampant. This meter man never said he saw the bag across the street from where it was found but that has never mattered to the media who tries to spin and sensationalize everything to boost their ratings.

This man thought that he would be taken seriously when he called about seeing a suspicious bag in close proximity to the Anthony home. Alas it wasn't to be back in August even though he tried three different times with the last officer getting scared off by a snake. Thank goodness the Sheriff will get to the bottom of it why his men did not take it seriously or do a thorough search.

Since when are dogs infallible? They should have rechecked the sight again instead of relying on dogs that they know are not 100 per cent accurate in the first place.

And then the torrential rains came and put everything under water until around a week and a half before Caylee was found.

Thank goodness this man wouldn't let it go. He knew he had seen that bag even though the police tried to tell him nothing was there. He knew what he saw and the general area where he saw it. When he was back in the area he went to check it out himself and because of that Caylee has now been found.

We need more concerned citizens like Mr. R. He was right and so was his gut instincts and LE was wrong.

imoo

Uh, storms, winds, rain, floods...things float. Believe me, I know from whence I speak.

You are certainly right. And bodies can float in a 3 feet pool and Tim said there was 3-4 feet of water in that area when it was flooded.

imo

Maybe the meter reader is a psychic and doesn't want to say that. Not all psychics like to advertise it, some even think it's a curse rather than a blessing. Maybe he has vivid dreams and they wouldn't go away...who knows. IMO, if he was involved then why keep going back and making a scene about finding this bag? If someone is involved wouldn't you think they'd go as far from it as possible and after it not being found for 5 months, just let it be?

No not necessarily. Maybe he was part of the plan. The body needed to be found with the duct tape around the skull along with that children's book to coincide with the Kidnap story.

No not necessarily. Maybe he was part of the plan. The body needed to be found with the duct tape around the skull along with that children's book to coincide with the Kidnap story.

99 percent of the posts I have seen mentioning the duct tape are against Casey Anthony not the faux kidnapping which has long been written off as unbelievable and just another lie among many of Casey Anthony's.

Casey's car wouldn't have the smell of death in it. Casey's car wouldn't have Caylee's hair that shows decomposition if Caylee was "kidnapped".

The kidnapping is ridiculous imo.

imoo

I know there have been mentions of animals getting to the bag or the body (ugh). Could the bag have been dragged from one side of the street to another by the animals? That would explain how it could have just jumped sides of the street and also how it could have been a different spots each time someone else went to look.

99 percent of the posts I have seen mentioning the duct tape are against Casey Anthony not the faux kidnapping which has long been written off as unbelievable and just another lie among many of Casey Anthony's.

Casey's car wouldn't have the smell of death in it. Casey's car wouldn't have Casey's hair that shows decomposition if Caylee was "kidnapped".

The kidnapping is ridiculous imo.

imoo

Don't get me wrong, I do not believe the kidnap story either but this is what KC wanted everyone to believe, so why not plan around that story. KC claiming to have dropped KLee off w/ the nanny, child found wrapped in duct tape, not to mention the phone call KC supposedly got in July and she spoke with her daughter and she kept talking about a book. Which the book appears to be the same book that was at the crime scene and at the nursing home. Why not play around this theory?
I just think that she had help after the fact, not that someone helped her murder her child. KC had to come up with a good story to throw suspicions off of her.

I thought of that too. I had a friend who was psychic and she had vivid knowledge of a local girl who was missing and then found murdered. She reported it to the police and at 1st they passed her off as a kook,then when some of the things she said were true,they had to rule her out as a suspect.
On another note ,it is possable an animal( a dog) might drag a bag across a street,or move it to a different spot. I don't find that so far fetched. So if the bag was in one spot when MM originally found it,maybe it was moved by some animal.

Don't get me wrong, I do not believe the kidnap story either but this is what KC wanted everyone to believe, so why not plan around that story. KC claiming to have dropped KLee off w/ the nanny, child found wrapped in duct tape, not to mention the phone call KC supposedly got in July and she spoke with her daughter and she kept talking about a book. Which the book appears to be the same book that was at the crime scene and at the nursing home. Why not play around this theory?
I just think that she had help after the fact, not that someone helped her murder her child. KC had to come up with a good story to throw suspicions off of her.

There is nothing to support her "story." None, no matter how many lies she has said.

Mr. R, does not know any of the Anthonys including Casey. He is a ex military, Marine, who lost his wife last year to cancer. He is not involved in this crime whatsoever. The police had clearly said he is not but said he was just a concerned citizen and thank goodness he was.

From the PC, imo they think she and she alone did all of this. I don't see anyone else being arrested and certainly not Mr. R who did nothing wrong.

imoo

I know there have been mentions of animals getting to the bag or the body (ugh). Could the bag have been dragged from one side of the street to another by the animals? That would explain how it could have just jumped sides of the street and also how it could have been a different spots each time someone else went to look.

That spin started on JVMs show. Mr. R never said he spotted the bag across the street. He said he saw it off the side of the road and when he found it on the 11th it was in the general area he had first seen it.

It probably moved some due to the buoyancy from the rain water that filled that place with about 3 or 4 feet of water.

imoo

would someone mind going over this again with me? Meter reader called LE the 11th and said he smelt an odor= right? what was he doing in that area? any clue
The second call was to find out if it got followed up on and they told him it was cleared- right?
The 3rd call was to tell them he saw a bag- right? where was the bag ? on the road or in the woods? If in the woods, what was he doing in the woods on the 13 of august? this is when LE saw a snake- so it couldnt of been on the road- it had to be in the woods- so what the heck was the meter reader doing in the woods on the 13th- can someone straighten me out on this please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle