Tammi Smith - the Sentencing Phase

I still don't understand why the judge didn't make one of the provisions for her probation that she NOT indulge in any sort of internet activities such as this.

She may deceive herself and her followers into believing there is a legitimate cause behind her sites, but I am of the Most Humble Opinion that she is severely mentally disturbed. I sincerely BELIEVE that she believes whatever comes out of her mouth. The trouble is, she gets herself overly involved in other people's lives, frequently to their detriment.

I also notice that she is "only" featuring H in that site. I'm going to assume there's a problem with S's adoption. Otherwise, I'm sure the other child would be featured as well.

I wish we had some fresh news on the case.

:moo: MOO, IMHO, etc., etc., etc...:banghead:

When Tammi Smith originally posted Grace Closet of Grace: Hannah was solicting donations for hospitalized children; so she could make crafts for sick children who were in the hospital. This was posted on the website:
Grace Closet of Care

My name is Hannah Grace and I am only 6 years old. I started graceclosetofcare.org when I saw a commercial for St. Jude Children's Hospital. I wanted to help those children in some way,so I decided that I would make crafts & sell them to earn money to buy toys, bibles, books, hats, etc, that children would want while they were in the Hospital. I can't do much, but I can bring a smile to their face & offer them lots of hugs! Go to my Facebook if you'd like to donate books, bibles, toys, etc

Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?

Here is one of her messages she posted on

Grace Closet of Care

http://graceclosetofcare.org/#

if you scroll all the way down click on
Grace Closet of Care
(underlinded)
You can read all of her messages.
Here is the message she wrote yesterday
9/14/2012

I am so blessed to be working in a Clinic where I am allowed (actually encouraged) to give residents in need "The Word of God!" I Thank and Praise the Lord for this wonderful opportunity!!! I am so Thankfull for our Church Family and all the others who give of their time and donations to help all the residents here as well as thousands of others in need in the greater Phoenix area.....God Bless you all... XOXOXO

Tammie Smith's messages on this website make little sense: The website was started on 10-12-2011....Yet, TS has many messages posted that were written prior to the start date of the website:

There are 10 messages from 2011
There are 47 messages from 2010
There are 17 messages from 2009

Tammie Smith's messages on this website make little sense: The website was started on 10-12-2011....Yet, TS has many messages posted that were written prior to the start date of the website:

There are 10 messages from 2011
There are 47 messages from 2010
There are 17 messages from 2009

LOL NO she does not make sense,
The whole thing does not make sense!

She has finally found a way to use her
new facebook page Grace Closet of Care
and her Grace Closet of Care.org
pages.
Just link them with someone else.
Now she can feel important!
What is next?

Here is one of her messages she posted on

Grace Closet of Care

if you scroll all the way down click on
Grace Closet of Care
(underlinded)
You can read all of her messages.
Here is the message she wrote yesterday
9/14/2012

I am so blessed to be working in a Clinic where I am allowed (actually encouraged) to give residents in need "The Word of God!" I Thank and Praise the Lord for this wonderful opportunity!!! I am so Thankfull for our Church Family and all the others who give of their time and donations to help all the residents here as well as thousands of others in need in the greater Phoenix area.....God Bless you all... XOXOXO

Well Tammi has taken down her facebook
Grace Closet Of Care
Now she only has

Without the messages.
She now know when she puts something up we will
be watching.
Maybe the Dream Center did not want her linking her name to them.

New News..........
Now Tammi has clsed her Face Book acct.
She is saying she has a stalker.
Her is her statement on Jack's F.B. page

14 hours ago.

Thank you to everyone who has loved & supported....(this is Tammi by the way) I am not going to have a Facebook Account anymore as there are too many people out there that are stalking me. (Please pray that God will give them peace & forgive them.) In order to keep things safe for our family and our company, please just email or call me and we can chat that way. Jack might keep his FB account though....To All of our friends and family out there, I wish you all a good night. God bless all of you who have truly loved and supported us, we love you and wish nothing but the best for you....

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/aacc/1ca/1capartyindex.htm

If you look at item #21 under Procedings Entries (bottom of the last page), it shows that "Confidential Criminal History" was filed with the appeals court in a manilla envelope.

Wonder if that's Tammi's history that wasn't submitted at trial - including her previous forgery convictions???? :waitasec:

jose miguel‏@reporterjmiguel

Tammy and Jack Smith have entered the courtroom. Court session has not started #babygabriel

4mMC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Tammi Smith hearing to begin soon.

Tammi Smith case still hasn't started. The judge left the bench so this could be a while. #babygabriel

No reason given for the delay in the Tammi Smith case #babygabriel

No reason given for the delay in the Tammi Smith case #babygabriel

Maybe some folks have decided to come clean......................nahhhhh :nevermind:.....that will never happen.

1122.jpg

6mEva Ruth Moravec‏@EvaRuth

also happening now: sentencing in #BabyGabriel case MT @courtpio Tammi Smith hearing: Prosecutor has arrived. Attys are in chambers w/ judge

so I missed it! UGH! Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks in Advance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back