Tampering Investigation Who? What? When? Where? We already know why!

And was it not just sickening how LB appeared to flirting with JB via email? Even JB appeared to get uncomfortable and stopped responding.

To paraphrase: LB sent two pics of herself. One of her alone and one with her daughter so JB could see who he is talking to. LB goes on and on about some searcher she claimed was there with her on Suburban and in an hour plus convo with this person, the alleged searcher had the gall to tell LB that LB was mistaken about the search and the defense would need a subpoena to talk to this alleged searcher. LB claims to have texts from this person and claims she can't send them via email so could she have JB's cell number? Gag! JB deflects this and says for LB to send the texts to his PI's cell phone refusing to give LB his digits. Then she emails back that she will forward the texts but somehow they will only show LBs information and not this alleged searcher that that she claims to have talked to and texted. So then exactly a week transpires and LB emails JB again saying she forwarded all of the texts to his PI and hasn't heard back from the PI. JB doesn't respond. then a month later LB emails again inquiring about JB's health and saying how mean the media is to him and that she has spoken with the PI for JB a few times but wants to know if that same PI got the awesome texts that she sent the PI even though she has been conversing with the PI. Obviously another pathetic attempt to IMO flirt with JB who again doesn't respond.

I have to wonder what LB's hubby thinks about this. It is so obvious that she just wanted JB's private number and to poorly attempt to flirt with him even though it was apparent he was not interested and kept deflecting her emails by not responding or telling her to talk to his private investigator.

Pathetic much?

And now continue on with your scenario on how after being rebuffed by Jose, she moves on to Mark Nejame......

Could she be any more obvious???

And now continue on with your scenario on how after being rebuffed by Jose, she moves on to Mark Nejame......

No! Lol! :great: I am blown away by how obvious her attempts were. Hilarious! Here she is a married mom of three and she is acting like a groupie at a Bret Michaels concert.

I have texts! I have photos! Look at me! Oops I can't seem to send those texts! Can I have your digits? Lol!!!!

LancelotLink doesn't that say "My name is Laura"? So it WAS a letter from LB? Why was she writing to KC?

She's a groupie, IMO.
This letter seems to have been placed on the hastily made "look how normal my daughter is" photo boards CA littered the room with,
From what I can make out it says:
Casey,
My name is Laura. I am
old, born on March 19, 1986 (?)
that was crazy that I found
the same b-day as me! I
to let you know that I
___ that not everyone is sus
really that is how the media
the protesters are treating you

This next line is driving me nuts, so anyone with better eyes...

(Bighugs) (Bohiss)

These protesters should be locked up
wish I could go ____ ___
off ___ ___ ___ ___
believing you.

I can't make out any more with the programs I have.
From what I can make out, however, this letter was sent after the protesters showed up, so after she was bailed out?
Groupie...

She's a groupie, IMO.
This letter seems to have been placed on the hastily made "look how normal my daughter is" photo boards CA littered the room with,
Casey,
My name is Laura. I am
the same b-day as me! I
to let you know that I

(Bighugs) (Bohiss)

wish I could go ____ ___
off ___ ___ ___ ___
believing you.

From what I can make out, however, this letter was sent after the protesters showed up, so after she was bailed out?
Groupie...

Could the year 198? be 1980 with a line through the 0? That is how they write a 0 internationally. :waitasec:

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
Thank you LL for getting the letter like that!
Can you transcribe the writing in the letter?

And what date was this photo released in Discovery?

Laura did write in one of her emails to NeJame (or someone) that she believed that she could "extract info" from KC .... so, maybe that letter was Laura's first attempt at sideling up to KC?

Yes! And did she not also tell Tessa or Anne that she had called Cindy? About the "sighting"? I find it very difficult to believe that CA and GA lawyer BC never heard her name from CA.

To the WS'er who discovered this letter in the midst of those photos, my fedora is tipped to you! What a great find!!!!!!!!

I see 1986.

Thanks. But based on the fact that we know LB lies it could have been a tactic on her part to get KC to talk, provided the letter was actually from LB.

I just do not see CA letting this person go without contacting her in person. And weren't there posts on another website from a Laura from NJ who was very pro KC???

And was it not just sickening how LB appeared to flirting with JB via email? Even JB appeared to get uncomfortable and stopped responding.

To paraphrase: LB sent two pics of herself. One of her alone and one with her daughter so JB could see who he is talking to. LB goes on and on about some searcher she claimed was there with her on Suburban and in an hour plus convo with this person, the alleged searcher had the gall to tell LB that LB was mistaken about the search and the defense would need a subpoena to talk to this alleged searcher. LB claims to have texts from this person and claims she can't send them via email so could she have JB's cell number? Gag! JB deflects this and says for LB to send the texts to his PI's cell phone refusing to give LB his digits. Then she emails back that she will forward the texts but somehow they will only show LBs information and not this alleged searcher that that she claims to have talked to and texted. So then exactly a week transpires and LB emails JB again saying she forwarded all of the texts to his PI and hasn't heard back from the PI. JB doesn't respond. then a month later LB emails again inquiring about JB's health and saying how mean the media is to him and that she has spoken with the PI for JB a few times but wants to know if that same PI got the awesome texts that she sent the PI even though she has been conversing with the PI. Obviously another pathetic attempt to IMO flirt with JB who again doesn't respond.

I have to wonder what LB's hubby thinks about this. It is so obvious that she just wanted JB's private number and to poorly attempt to flirt with him even though it was apparent he was not interested and kept deflecting her emails by not responding or telling her to talk to his private investigator.

Pathetic much?

bold mine

Yeh and when that hook doesn't get the desired effect, she comes up with a TES field activity form that puts her, Tess, Joe , Kasper and Ann at Suburban. Pretty soon Laura is on a plane to Orlando and is lunching with
members of the defense team.:waitasec:

Thanks. But based on the fact that we know LB lies it could have been a tactic on her part to get KC to talk, provided the letter was actually from LB.

I just do not see CA letting this person go without contacting her in person. And weren't there posts on another website from a Laura from NJ who was very pro KC???

I would love to see those posts!
I don't believe in coincidence. I love to watch people who think they are so much smarter than others flaunt that belief. :great:

To the WS'er who discovered this letter in the midst of those photos, my fedora is tipped to you! What a great find!!!!!!!!

That would have been "Snupty" (I think that is right) a newbie to WS on the Journal thread.

I would love to see those posts!
I don't believe in coincidence. I love to watch people who think they are so much smarter than others flaunt that belief. :great:

We may yet see them....another time, another thread. LOL

I smell something fishy and I think there is a certain A whose fingerprints are all over it. jmo

bold mine

Yeh and when that hook doesn't get the desired effect, she comes up with a TES field activity form that puts her, Tess, Joe , Kasper and Ann at Suburban. Pretty soon Laura is on a plane to Orlando and is lunching with
members of the defense team.:waitasec:

Exactly! "Am whackadoo! Will travel!" Apparently, those two savory traits are all that is needed to be a crack witness for the defense team!

That and a penchant for making up stories and wanting to jump into a snuggie headfirst with JB. :floorlaugh:

She's a groupie, IMO.
Casey,
My name is Laura. I am
the same b-day as me! I
to let you know that I

(Bighugs) (Bohiss)

wish I could go ____ ___
off ___ ___ ___ ___
believing you.

Groupie...

BBM....I see
Continue to stay strong....
JMHO

lolol

OMG. Are y'all suggesting that.... :giggle:

j/k :wink:

:skip:

We may yet see them....another time, another thread. LOL

I smell something fishy and I think there is a certain A whose fingerprints are all over it. jmo

ITA!! I believe the SA in the deposition pretty much showed LB to be a very bad liar. We can see from her emails that she wanted so badly to place herself smack dab in the middle and she played groupie to all parties. Cindy, Yuri, and that right there bothers me. She couldn't just go and search for Caylee, she had to find bones which were rocks, contact Yuri, speak to CSI, be team leader, go on local news...good grief!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126908"]Opened a new thread to discuss the letter.[/ame]

Please take all discussion about the letter from Laura over there. One of those things that really needs to stay in context, iykwim.

Pathetic much?

She earned that target on her back fair and square.
Serves her right.
:slap:

Pathetic much?

ITA , she was transparent and made a fool of herself. She also asked JB why his assistant needed her social security number and her DOB. I am wondering that myself. To do a background search? Wonder if she gave it to him. I got the impression she did, though she doesn't indicate one way or the other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back