Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too would like to know where TN has been. Does she live in Putnam County? Did she move since Haleigh went missing?TIA

elle

I am wondering the same thing. TN was there for every interview with RC and always with him, granted he now is living with his grandmother, to be SO very involved and then all of the sudden no where to be seen. It could be nothing but then again it could be something.

I keep hearing that TN moved....does anyone know if this is true? Please and thanks

TNs address is different according to records of recent search. Other players are up but not hers. May be protocol not to post hers or her boyfriend's home town...IDK! I can understand about the boyfriend...that would be wrong, but I don't know what the issue is with TN....just assuming there must be one.

My issue is only wonderment. Where has she gotten to and if I remember correctly she was a very important player in this case. With Haleigh's birthday coming up and recent charges against Ronald I wonder why we have not seen her and I also read on another site that she no longer lived in the area and I really am just trying to get to the bottom of that rumor.....Thats all.

I have seen nothing that indicates she has moved, just rumors based on old court records and people wanting to believe that TN is involved and knew Haleigh was missing hours before she was reported missing.

I keep hearing that TN moved....does anyone know if this is true? Please and thanks

I do not want TN to be involved but I honestly believe she knows more than she is saying.

We do not know where TN is currently living - we have no way of knowing that. She seems to have lived in a number of places.

I have a list of cities, am I allowed to post them?

And would you please provide the link for those court records that you referred to in post #86?

People can go to any search site and all the addresses will show up and PP is not the last place.

The same exact thing was posted for Hank Jr. in this forum.

No one has said TN knew Haleigh was missing hours before. People are questioning her arrival time.....just as they questioned Crystals...

This is a normal curiosity to know how she got here in 10 minutes from hang up of 911..when you consider receiving a call, asking a question or two, getting dressed, grabbing photo (had to very oriented and operating smartly) getting keys, getting in car, driving 10 miles, parking, going into MH (even though it is a crime scens) talking with LE, maybe looking for Haleigh, then calling CS ...ALL by 3:49

911 call ended about 3:33. and the last things on it was RC looking or wanting his phone.

I may wait a long time to find out what I am looking for here. Somebody said they had some old court records. I need the link. There was something on them posted here (I thought) that would be very helpful regarding PP, TN and RC.

Anyway, I guess I can say that from my findings and any ones' research ability to obtain addresses, TN does not reside where she listed on the LE now or else she has two addresses or has PP as an extra residence somehow. With these MHs, is the land separate. Could she have leased the MH and owned the land or vice versa?

This is a lonely thread....that's OK. It is like having my own blog... Fortunately, I have patience...LOL

I may wait a long time to find out what I am looking for here. Somebody said they had some old court records. I need the link. There was something on them posted here (I thought) that would be very helpful regarding PP, TN and RC.

Anyway, I guess I can say that from my findings and any ones' research ability to obtain addresses, TN does not reside where she listed on the LE now or else she has two addresses or has PP as an extra residence somehow. With these MHs, is the land separate. Could she have leased the MH and owned the land or vice versa?

This is a lonely thread....that's OK. It is like having my own blog... Fortunately, I have patience...LOL

Loads of threads for you to look through for the information you are looking for.

DOCUMENT links ****NO DISCUSSION*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

MEDIA / LINKS ONLY - No discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

FACTS-Just the FACTS- LIST ONLY- NO DISCUSSION -FACTS ONLY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

PHOTOS & MAP images ***NO DISCUSSION PLEASE*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I do not want TN to be involved but I honestly believe she knows more than she is saying.

We do not know where TN is currently living - we have no way of knowing that. She seems to have lived in a number of places.

I have always questioned TN's comment that she had sent GMS over to check on the children. I think that she called GMS to go over because something had happened to Haleigh, I suspect either injured or just gone, because TN herself was not near by and could not be there quickly. Why would she feel that the children would need to be checked on? Following the report of Haleigh's disappearance, she and GMS had all the confidence in the world in Misty's mothering abilities, so why the need to send someone over to check on the children. IMO, both TN and her mother were called way before the 911 call. I believe that Tn arrived so quickly with photo in hand because she was expecting the call and was only down the road at GMS home or even closer. JMO, of course. I think that she is now out of sight because she is the grieving grandmother and maybe she is angry at Ron for something he may have done. JMO.

Thank you Patty G.....but I am looking for the court records that Busy has referred to involving TN. I don't see any court records of TN posted here.

Am I allowed to post TNs cities of where she lived/lives? I noticed the Croslins were posted but have never seen anything regarding TN and where she resided/s posted. Did I miss it somewhere?

We do not know where TN is currently living - we have no way of knowing that.
She seems to have lived in a number of places.

Bbm, not me

How TN got there so quickly is beyond me. That has always troubled me. And I mean that sincerely. I have been here from the beginning of this case and was the second poster to comment on the Amber Alert thread during Caylee's memorial.

I have read all of the discussions on it and am still not satisfied as to how quickly TN got there.

Hmm guess we all have our opinions and beliefs. I have not been troubled by anything said or done by Granny Teresa.

I have always questioned TN's comment that she had sent GMS over to check on the children. I think that she called GMS to go over because something had happened to Haleigh, I suspect either injured or just gone, because TN herself was not near by and could not be there quickly. Why would she feel that the children would need to be checked on? Following the report of Haleigh's disappearance, she and GMS had all the confidence in the world in Misty's mothering abilities, so why the need to send someone over to check on the children. IMO, both TN and her mother were called way before the 911 call. I believe that Tn arrived so quickly with photo in hand because she was expecting the call and was only down the road at GMS home or even closer. JMO, of course. I think that she is now out of sight because she is the grieving grandmother and maybe she is angry at Ron for something he may have done. JMO.

That statement has never made any sense to me. If I were to send someone over to check on my grandchildren it would be because I was afraid something was not right. How else could she possibly have meant. And I also question a ggm who waits so many days to say she had been there and had actually seen the children having dinner on the porch.

I so fervently want this case to end. I would love for it to end with Haleigh being found safe and sound, but I am doubting that will happen now (just me).

I do not know what TN is feeling, but if I were in her place I would be reading Ronald the riot act. JMO

Hmm guess we all have our opinions and beliefs. I have not been troubled by anything said or done by Granny Teresa.

We do all have our opinions, Flossie JMO, and I respect your right to it. I just wish that Haleigh would be located. We can all agree on at least that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctrls