Terri Horman retains criminal defense attorney!

Is it common for a client to spend all day her lawyers office?

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...-back-in-Portland/tz6IUzED4kmyF-YAmVTVUA.cspx

(I realize that the article doesn't spell it out that she was definitely all day at the lawyers' and she may have spent most of the day reading Vogue at the Starbucks or something else, not in her attorney's office, but maybe she could have done that somewhere closer to Roseburg.)

I didn't follow the Caylee case really closely, but tried to when I had time...

Didn't Caylee's mother/suspected murderer do the same thing before she was arrested and charged with Caylee's murder? Seems like I remember a big to-do about her going to her lawyer's office every day and spending hours there.

The Portland article you linked below was very interesting, as I've been wondering what
everyone is going to do to keep Kyron's case active in the press or on tv. I was also thinking that it might just be a good time for Houze to spin TH in a more positive way by
making some comment, but according to the article he might not:

“He’s very adept at PR,” Regan said. “He never overhypes a defense or grandstands, but the minute he steps in front of a microphone, he’s very much aware that he’s presenting a defense.

“I noticed this with (Hawash),” Regan continued. “He’s (Houze is) talking about how sketchy the government’s case is. I’ve noticed over the years that he doesn’t say much when his client wouldn’t benefit from publicity. I’m not saying he’s manipulative. I’m saying he’s intelligent: He understands the power of persuasion.”

No doubt she's got the best attorney that someone else's money could buy.

I didn't follow the Caylee case really closely, but tried to when I had time...

Didn't Caylee's mother/suspected murderer do the same thing before she was arrested and charged with Caylee's murder? Seems like I remember a big to-do about her going to her lawyer's office every day and spending hours there.

Yes, she was at Jose Baez's office from morning till late afternoon each day. There were plenty of pics of her sauntering into JB's office, carrying an overstuffed backpack full of pics and videos of Caylee that were sold to fund her defense, giving her brother a big high five, wearing her huge white stolen Target sunglasses. It came out later that she was using the computers in his office to play around on Myspace/Facebook, etc., which was something that she was supposed to be barred from doing per the terms of her bond. This all came to a grinding halt, of course, when she was indicted and arrested for first degree murder, amongst other things. All JMO.

Yes, she was at Jose Baez's office from morning till late afternoon each day. There were plenty of pics of her sauntering into JB's office, carrying an overstuffed backpack full of pics and videos of Caylee that were sold to fund her defense, giving her brother a big high five, wearing her huge white stolen Target sunglasses. It came out later that she was using the computers in his office to play around on Myspace/Facebook, etc., which was something that she was supposed to be barred from doing per the terms of her bond. This all came to a grinding halt, of course, when she was indicted and arrested for first degree murder, amongst other things. All JMO.

That's interesting. I remember that video of TH and Houze's assistant in the parking area of his office when a reporter was trying to question TH. She was carrying a large, full backpack and we all wondered why? Maybe she was bringing stuff to sell to the media.

Thanks for the response, Sarah.

No doubt she's got the best attorney that someone else's money could buy.

Seems so, and I'm glad she did. With the best attorney there can be no complaints filed about inadequate representation.

Terri Horman Retains Criminal Defense Attorney!

Does the title of this thread make anyone else giggle?
Nope? Then it must be just an old nurse issue.

Sorry OT.

Seems so, and I'm glad she did. With the best attorney there can be no complaints filed about inadequate representation.

That's right. No complaining later. Just like Scott Peterson.

I believe there is an automatic appeal in capital cases?

Mr.Houze is gonna come out and talk...I cannot wait...when he does...Katie bar the door...

No, he won't. And who is Katie?

no you are right...he's not coming out until it is time for him to do so...Katie is just a slang word here in my neck of the woods....when he does hold on to your hat....Thx's...

Bunch has not been impressive....

I hope the DA has some skills....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500