Terri: Waved Goodbye at 8:45/Left School at 9:00 -- Significance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live 7 miles from the pharmacy where I get some of my meds. And the road is a 2-lane curvy road, with the speed limit 55 until I get into the city limits of that town, then it goes to 45 and then 35. It takes me about 10 minutes to get there.

From 8:45 to 9:12 is 27 minutes. I guarantee you I can drive from my house to my pharmacy, park and go inside to pick up my meds, sign the pickup sheet, pay and walk out and get back in my Jeep in 27 minutes. Easy. In fact, if picking up my prescription is all I am doing I can be back home in 30 minutes. (But to be fair, that is with parking pretty close to the store, and not dealing with an 18 mo. old baby, too.)

Btw... the pics of where Terri's truck was parked at the FM store... was that from video surveillance? Or did she point out where she parked to LE? Just wondering.

If thats true.. That might be why they are thinking of a third person...

This part of the story was really bothering me last night when I was trying to get to sleep.

I was going over the early morning events according to what we know trying to fit in how TMH managed to get that receipt at 9:12 a.m., but more importantly trying to imagine exactly what was done to Kyron in a very small timeframe. I pray LE knows exact times, etc., This seems planned out and could be transparent if LE has enough to piece it together pointing the finger at the obvious person. But the timeline casting doubts on a person isn't going to be enough, so I pray they have something more.

I live 7 miles from the pharmacy where I get some of my meds. And the road is a 2-lane curvy road, with the speed limit 55 until I get into the city limits of that town, then it goes to 45 and then 35. It takes me about 10 minutes to get there.

From 8:45 to 9:12 is 27 minutes. I guarantee you I can drive from my house to my pharmacy, park and go inside to pick up my meds, sign the pickup sheet, pay and walk out and get back in my Jeep in 27 minutes. Easy. In fact, if picking up my prescription is all I am doing I can be back home in 30 minutes. (But to be fair, that is with parking pretty close to the store, and not dealing with an 18 mo. old baby, too.)

Btw... the pics of where Terri's truck was parked at the FM store... was that from video surveillance? Or did she point out where she parked to LE? Just wondering.

no...That was LE that did a re-enactment to see if anyone seen the truck or anything odd... But if she did point that out to them, her time line just shrunk even worse...:angel: and that is IF she was even there... :angel:

It must be impossible. 7 miles to drive, go in a store to look for medicine, purchase something and get a receipt all in 13 minutes? It would take her 7 minutes just to get there - and she would have to be driving 60 miles an hour the whole way.

She would of had to be driving 32 MPH, give or take, at 7 miles away.

t4AJ3.png

http://www.arkansasrunner.com/calculators/mileperhr.htm

If she left at 8:45, and maybe drove 45-50 MPH, this left her plenty of time to put baby in/get baby out, and walk around the store (most pharmacies, I assume, are in a central, easily accessible location.)

However, I read a post here a minute ago while calculating this, if she couldn't of made it in this time... it's eerie that her and Dee Dee look so much alike. *starting to get it*

[still on the fence, though]

I just did the google map... driving from 11536 N.W Skyline (school) to 22075 N.W. Imbrie (Fred Meyer) takes 12 min... Even if she left the school at 8:45, I think it is impossible to have done everything she did and check out of Fred Meyers a 9:12...

bump :angel:

I'll be very surprised if there is proof TH was at the first FM buying anything at 9:12.
I even suspect the story of her friend about the second FM.
I do believe TH was the last person the see Kyron at the school and the last person to ever see Kyron.
No way do I see her taking him from the school and then driving around to two different FM stores with him in the truck. That just doesn't make sense. Oh, and didn't she also go to Albertsons and the bank also before going to the gym?
Give me a break! I'm waiting to be proven wrong!

Are you saying the testimony from the friend is wrong? I'm not sure I follow?
I do agree there are problems with her timeline though and wondering what she bought if anything at both stores.

and thanks to BeanE's great dedication to the case.. :hug: we are rehashing her time line.... By her own admission on a text.. she states that she left the school a 9:00... It is impossible... IMO anyway...:angel:

She would of had to be driving 32 MPH, give or take, at 7 miles away.

t4AJ3.png

http://www.arkansasrunner.com/calculators/mileperhr.htm

If she left at 8:45, and maybe drove 45-50 MPH, this left her plenty of time to put baby in/get baby out, and walk around the store (most pharmacies, I assume, are in a central, easily accessible location.)

However, I read a post here a minute ago while calculating this, if she couldn't of made it in this time... it's eerie that her and Dee Dee look so much alike. *starting to get it*

[still on the fence, though]
But, remember, she wrote to a friend the next day and said she didn't leave the school until 9:00am? This email was released to the public. So, 15 minutes was lost for her to have driven from Skyline school and to have checked out of FM store at 9:12am.

She just trips herself up constantly, in my opinion.

Confirmed. Google Maps says 5.3 miles, 12 mins.

ETA: Left school at 9, receipt at 9:12. Hmmm.

Oh Freefallzzz...are you out there? LOL! Just wondering if you ever got around to doing the time run you had hoped to do? :dance:

It's no wonder that LE was able to state that it was an isolated incident so quickly. and that the public doesn't need to be alarmed...

Why is it a discrepancy? Terri says she told the teacher that SHE was going to see other exhibits. Waving at Kyron at 8:45, the established regular bell time, as he was headed to his classroom, why isn't it possible that, after seeing what there was to see, Terri left about 9 a.m.?
That part of the scenario is possible. Of course she COULD have waved good-bye to Kyron at 8:45 and stuck around looking at exhibits by herself (and maybe with Baby K) for another 15 minutes. BUT, it is the part about having left at 9:00 am (according to her own words in the email) from the school and driving to the FM store 7 miles away, parking, possibly unloading her baby, walking, shopping, and having a time-stamped receipt for 12 minutes later that defies reality.

my thoughts

If she left school at 8:45, she definitely could have a 9:12 receipt from fred meyer. I live in the area, and would have no problem making it from Skyline to the FM on Imbrie drive in 10 minutes. Add another 10 to park, go in and check out (that store has self check out with moves very quickly), and you could definitely do it in 27 minutes (the difference between 8:45 and 9:12). I also have a toddler, and know how long it takes to pull her out and carry her into the store.

However, I don't see how it would be possible between 9 and 9:12. If we are saying she left school at 9 based only on TH's own account, I would say she was estimating. If someone else can say with certainty that TH was at the school at 9 AM, then a 9:12 receipt from FM makes no sense (assuming it was TH's receipt, and not someone else's).

I do want to clarify that while many of the roads around Skyline Elem are curvy and you can't go very fast, this doesn't apply to the road used to get to Fred Meyer. You would take Corneilious Pass Rd, which is pretty much a straight shoot between the two. I would say you could very easily go 55 or 60 mph on that road. There are only a few lights, and they favor Corn. Pass and stay green unless there is cross traffic. You could easily get to FM from the school in 12 minutes (but it would not give you the time to go in and purchase something).

Terri appears to have done a lot of planning, something I wasn't so convinced of in the beginning. Not necessarily smart planning and definitely planning of a corrupt nature, but planning nonetheless. Her awareness of her crime shines through as she has continued to try and keep her version of what happened that day going, after the fact, through emails, conversations, facebook, and who know what other means.

But, like most chronic liars, she has tripped herself up many times, and that is just what WE have been allowed to see. The fact that she brought up the backpack and jacket being left behind to the friend she emailed on June 5, plus the new time of leaving at 9:00am rather than 8:45am on June 4. TO ME just points out the lies that Terri is trying desperately to make people believe, the lengths she is going to in order to try and correct her mistakes.

Unfortunately for her (and hopefully, fortunately for the cause of justice for Kyron) she just said and did too much, she talked to too many people and told too many differing stories, so that now, what she may have believed were great alibis are coming back to haunt her...namely, for this discussion; the receipt from FM for 9:12 am.

Just my opinions.

Hi seeking truth,
You seem to have a view similar to mine about alot of what Terri , in our opinions, did in regards to pre-planning, executing, and post-wrap up of her "loose ends".. That being the case I'd like to know what your opinion is of another specific aspect of this case[and yes slightly O/T and if further discussion is wanted/needed we can of course move to appropriate thread to elaborate or further discuss]

Concerning the dr. appt, IMO Ms. Porter knows full well what Terri told her concerning this appt. The info of this appt was NOT given weeks prior to Kyron going missing rather at the very most was within hours of Kyron's disappearance. So no matter if Terri told her this on Thurs or Fri. these words spoken by Terri to Ms. Porter were still extremely fresh in her mind and IMO even likely that she does remember verbatim exactly what Terri said to her. Remember Terri is the one saying the teacher "confused", "mixed up" what Terri had said about the dr appt, thus IMO "planting" this thought in minds that the teacher was confused.

IMO the teacher was not confused at all. She has known since the moment Terri made the statement about appt EXACTLY WHAT TERRI SAID, not confused, mixed up, or thinks she possibly "mis-heard" Terri. I think that this statement was known to LE by late afternoon of the 4th and is one of the deciding factors steering the investigations focus on Terri from so early on.

So would u agree that this was also part of the "Terri plot" falling into the post-wrap up to furthermore confuse/excuse the appt situation?..
I am almost certain at this point that something similar is the case. I mean think about it she is the one who has put in everyone's mind that there was some sort of confusion on the teachers part. Nothing or no one else points to anything even remotely similar in nature further firming my belief that it is Terri's words that have put this thought out there and it has successfully worked thus far. If you speak to anyone with knowledge of this case about the appt aspect of the case they will bring up that there is confusion surrounding the statement made about the appt to the teacher..

My point is IMO this teacher more than likely has been crystal clear from the moment the words left Terri's mouth and reached K. Porter's ears..

Thoughts? [as I said we can move to appropriate thread if need be]

Soooooooooooooo. Here's the million dollar question....

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Where did she get that reciept from...............................?????????????

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

What am I missing? Where does she (or anyone) say she saw him at 9:00?
I think we have to put together these two things.

1. LE states that Terri was the last person to see Kyron.

2. Terri says she left the school at 9:00am, in her released email.

Since LE has announced that she was the last person to see Kyron, then she had to have seen him at 9:00 am.

It was first reported that Terri waved good-bye to Kyron at 8:45. For some reason, her story to her email friend said she left at 9:00am.

LE knows much more than we do. Terri dug herself into a hole almost immediately, it sounds like.

My OPINION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member