Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish CNN would stop replaying the Dad's angry interview over and over.
"The Dad is angry, he claims his sons have been framed."

Why don't they UPDATE what the Dad said LATER?

The father of a suspected Boston Marathon bomber started to cry when ABC News told him that
his son had been captured alive.

"Thank God," Anzor Tsarnaev said, speaking in Russian, thanking ABC News for relaying word
that his son, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, was in custody and alive.

Asked what he wanted to tell his son, Anzor Tsarnaev said,
"Tell police everything. Everything. Just be honest."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bom...surrender-hell/story?id=18995936#.UXJEYspaa3p

MOD NOTE:

Photos are subject to WS' copyright rule and MUST be accompanied by a link to a legitimate source (MSM).

Social media (Facebook, Twitter) and social media news (buzzfeed, mashable) are NOT MSM.

Any exceptions must be approved by a mod or admin.

:tyou:

Hey, I would never want to tell anyone how to do their jobs...
But this would be a GREAT time to start a new thread!!! :woohoo:
(When was the last time this thread went 30 minutes without a post! :thud:)

I really wish CNN would stop replaying the Dad's angry interview over and over.
"The Dad is angry, he claims his sons have been framed."

Why don't they UPDATE what the Dad said LATER?

The father of a suspected Boston Marathon bomber started to cry when ABC News told him that
his son had been captured alive.

"Thank God," Anzor Tsarnaev said, speaking in Russian, thanking ABC News for relaying word
that his son, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, was in custody and alive.

Asked what he wanted to tell his son, Anzor Tsarnaev said,
"Tell police everything. Everything. Just be honest."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bom...surrender-hell/story?id=18995936#.UXJEYspaa3p
I feel sad for the parents of these murderers. They obviously had no clue that their sons were involved in something so heinous. Can you imagine the shock of not only finding out that your own children did this, but that one is dead and the other is on the run from police (which was the situation when they made the interviews denying that their sons were involved).

I hope it's okay, I made a post when I first woke up this morning and I'll just repeat it rather than try to remember what I said. It was about their mother denying that they were involved:

I think the poor mother is probably in shock. There are different stages of grief and we all go through them - remember her son just died, and while we revile him as a disgusting murderer, she's probably remembering when she was pregnant with him, when she gave birth and gave him his name, she's probably thinking of his first steps, his first day of school ...

The stages of grief are universal and are experienced by people from all walks of life.

1. Shock and denial.
2. Anger.
3. Bargaining.
4. Depression.
5. Acceptance.

Also, remember that she's living in a country on the other side of the world to them. She didn't live with them and hasn't seen them for a while. If, as speculated, her sons have gone through a lot of changes in the last year she probably has NO idea what they've been thinking thinking and doing. She wouldn't have the chance to notice those changes and she's probably clinging to her former knowledge of them.

I hope the parents and sisters of these two killers have loving family support to help them through this time. I wish the same for every person recovering from injuries in the attack, and I can't even begin to say what I wish for the families of the people who died. I wish everyone affected didn't have to go through this horrible nightmare.

I feel sad for the parents of these murderers. They obviously had no clue that their sons were involved in something so heinous. Can you imagine the shock of not only finding out that your own children did this, but that one is dead and the other is on the run from police (which was the situation when they made the interviews denying that their sons were involved).

I hope it's okay, I made a post when I first woke up this morning and I'll just repeat it rather than try to remember what I said. It was about their mother denying that they were involved:

I think the poor mother is probably in shock. There are different stages of grief and we all go through them - remember her son just died, and while we revile him as a disgusting murderer, she's probably remembering when she was pregnant with him, when she gave birth and gave him his name, she's probably thinking of his first steps, his first day of school ...

The stages of grief are universal and are experienced by people from all walks of life.

1. Shock and denial.
2. Anger.
3. Bargaining.
4. Depression.
5. Acceptance.

Also, remember that she's living in a country on the other side of the world to them. She didn't live with them and hasn't seen them for a while. If, as speculated, her sons have gone through a lot of changes in the last year she probably has NO idea what they've been thinking thinking and doing. She wouldn't have the chance to notice those changes and she's probably clinging to her former knowledge of them.

I hope the parents and sisters of these two killers have loving family support to help them through this time. I wish the same for every person recovering from injuries in the attack, and I can't even begin to say what I wish for the families of the people who died. I wish everyone affected didn't have to go through this horrible nightmare.

I agree. I can't imagine being given the news that my child was dead on the otherside of the world and then the man who I still viewed as my precious baby being accused of such a heinous crime. After a suicide, I've heard people say that they aren't sure if they should be sad or furious. I imagine it would be similar but on a much larger scale. Because their parents will probably have guilt and what they have done, but also guilt that they grieve for their lost boy.

I often think of what I would say at my husbands eulogy. I imagine I would say that he is kind, loving, the sweetest and most sensitive man I know. I'd say he is a good husband, fiercely protective father, great son, smart, funny, a great friend and on and on. Then I wonder what people on the other side of the world would say about him. Possibly that he was a brutal man who massacred their family member. He ruined lives. That he had no right to come to their country and kill their citizens and that after he did it he went off and carried on his life. And then I become conflicted all over again about my husband being in the military.

I think it's very possible that the description that their family gave is entirely accurate. So is the description of them that we would all use.

Dailymail articles, 1st talks about the older brother's wife, apparently she converted to Islam when she married Tamerlan. 2nd is about their mother, she was arrested for shoplifting last year. 3rd article states Dzhokhar ran over his brother's body with the stolen SUV during the shootout.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ves-really-knew-him.html?ICO=most_read_module

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lothes-Lord--Taylor.html?ICO=most_read_module

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-tried-revive-him.html?ICO=most_read_module

Apologies if these were posted earlier.

Thread No. 6 is open and ready for posting.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206368"]Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member