TES Supplies and Needs Sunday Nov. 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone

I am a long time lurker and posting for the first time.
I have sent pizza and soda from the Pizza Hut and was quoted a 45 minute delivery so I hope that will help.

Gee, it's too bad the "event planner" is in jail.

Later.

Welcome and thank you.
:blowkiss:

May your wish come true somehow. I've never done paypal. Have you tried on line direct payment through an actual food company such as a pizza place?

ETA: I'm getting ready to order some fried chicken for these hungry helpers, and I'm doing some in your Honor Darlin, so there ya go, one small wish answered.

Bless you!

yes, darling, they wont take my card there :( (its a debit card, for a bank here, which is really sucking right now...)

But I can paypal money! someone help :eek:

I am already so upset that I cant help search, I want to give foods to people who can!

ETA to add your ETA: you are a complete angel and thank you.

But I want to do it too *if* someone can help me :)

TES Needs FOOD.
QUIZNOS 407-851-3444
They are matching orders.
Direct food deliveries, 11am to 3pm, to Barbie Tarr or Carolyn Todd at:
TES Command Center
Shadowridge Dr & 4999 Judge Rd, Orlando, FL 32818
(SE Corner)
http://tinyurl.com/67updz

Wow, thanks Merker, that's what I've been looking for. Do you know anyone else matching orders before I call? I want chicken, but I will go this route, TIA

I love Quizno's for doing this, I asked them to make big sandwiches.

yes, darling, they wont take my card there :( (its a debit card, for a bank here, which is really sucking right now...)

But I can paypal money! someone help :eek:

I am already so upset that I cant help search, I want to give foods to people who can!

Scroll back up, I added and edited my post. I'm getting ready to order in your name also, so you just keep the good thoughts and well wishes going for those out there workin hard. I got your back today!

Popeyes chicken 1$ each they deliver take credit card Visa or American Express Phone 1-407-275-3110

I'm giving it five more minutes, if I can't get a new chicken buzzard number to order over the phone for delivery, I'm goin Quiznos for the "Match our orders" Deal! Lub it! :blowkiss:

TES Needs FOOD.
Pizza Hut's Phone: (407)-273-6100
Quiznos' Phone: (407)-851-3444
Popeyes chicken 1$ each they deliver take credit card Visa or American Express Phone 1-407-275-3110

Direct food deliveries, 11am to 3pm, to Barbie Tarr or Carolyn Todd at:
TES Command Center
Shadowridge Dr & Judge Rd, Orlando, FL 32818
(SE Corner)
http://tinyurl.com/67updz
please pass along

Great, do you know if they have deals, oh never mind, I'll harrass them. You guys would love to watch me in action when I make food orders, my family goes bazooka, LOL Thanks all you guys for the info. 3 minutes to go, and I've decided I'm callin both, we can't have hungry helpers on a beautiful Sunday that the Lord has gave us.

Scroll back up, I added and edited my post. I'm getting ready to order in your name also, so you just keep the good thoughts and well wishes going for those out there workin hard. I got your back today!

I love you guys. seriously. never does a day pass that I read this forum where someone doesnt bring me to tears. thank you.

(I still wanna paypal someone to help too ;) anyone got a paypal and ordering hit me up!)

Dominos just told me they will not deliver food without my card being present to be signed for!!! Said Pizza Hut and other major outlets would be the same!!

Very nice guy, wanted to help but not able to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm, always a thorn eh? Tis okay, I'm gettin ready to make my calls, and we'll see what happens with the others. I mean, geez, companies have been taking credit card orders over the phone, now on line, via snail mail, etc... for how long now? People never cease to amaze me. Keep tryin somewhere else Darlin, maybe this worker has just had a little Sunday afternoon glitch. LOL :crazy:

TES COMMAND CENTER:

The corner of Judge and Shadowridge
(SE Corner )
Orlando, FL
zip code 32818

Pizza Hut 407-273-6100

Popeyes 407-275-3110

Quiznos 407-851-3444

DOMINOS

Phone: 407-384-8877

Phone: 407-648-8899

Phone: 407-384-8686

Phone: 407-248-8434 (not in delivery area)

Phone: 407-677-8686

Phone: 407-291-6676

Phone: 407-352-5522 (not in delivery area)

HUNGRY HOWIES, which is $4.50 per pie

Hungry Howie's #120
4205 Curry Ford Rd.
Orlando, FL 32806
# no longer in service

Hungry Howie's #235
2262 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 644-8262

After being on hold for a really long time the 3rd Domino's splained to me they couldn't take my order unless they could see my card in person!!! He was really nice but said he had 3 orders returned yesterday for this reason.

Said all the big guys (Dominos, Pizza Hut etc...) have the same policy due to fraud.

Just talked with Steve at Popeye's. He's a wonderful guy, and the manager. He said he's taking excellent care in the food quality and delivery out there. He says quote, "They are doing a wonderful job out there and he is happy to be a part of helping". I bragged on the TES, the searchers, and of course websleuths. I told him we may have other members calling, to please take care of them for they are the nicest group of people he'll ever encounter.

I told him to make sure the food look delicious! He laughed, said he would. Nice fella. So, ask for Steve, he is taking the orders. Geez, that was fun. I like spendin my hubby's money, shhhhhhhhh :blowkiss:

2goldfish, we are a great group eh? Te He, I'm joshin. But I do care for this forum and it's members. They are family and so are you and I'm glad you are a registered member. Welcome!

After being on hold for a really long time the 3rd Domino's splained to me they couldn't take my order unless they could see my card in person!!! He was really nice but said he had 3 orders returned yesterday for this reason.

Said all the big guys (Dominos, Pizza Hut etc...) have the same policy due to fraud.

Check out Steve at Popeye's Chicken. .99 cents a piece for chicken deals. He's the manager, nice guy and he will take your credit card over the phone. Visa or mastercard. They don't however take Discover.

NEED FOOD AND VOLUNTEERS
Pizza hut is backed up only 2 drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members