TES Supplies and Needs Sunday Nov. 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
KOOL LOOK

Steve was super nice, doing the delivery himself, so took what would have been his tip and tossed in more chicken!!! Thirty more pieces of cluck added to the order!!! :chicken::chicken::chicken: They gave their very lives for an excellent cause!!:chicken::chicken::chicken:

You can order online, I think. It solves the problem of CC's etc.

Yeah, I thought of that while I was sitting on hold!, My heart is usually in the right place, it just takes a few minutes for my brain to catch up!

Please be descreat we don't know what the news is yet.

KOOL LOOK

Steve was super nice, doing the delivery himself, so took what would have been his tip and tossed in more chicken!!! Thirty more pieces of cluck added to the order!!! :chicken::chicken::chicken: They gave their very lives for an excellent cause!!:chicken::chicken::chicken:

You Blessed my heart. See there, maybe it was just meant to be we should be dealing with the chickens instead of the ones that didn't want to work with us. I believe it all works according to how our Lord wanted it too. That was so cool of Steve to do that. Plus, that was sweet of you to remember the tip. I love fried buzzards :chicken::chicken:

I would love to send out some 12 layer chocolate cakes to them. LOL :blowkiss: I so much like working with people like him than those that seem to not give a care whether they have the business or not. I always tell my husband, "I don't mind spending my money if they make me feel cared for". Money is only money. We need it in our world for sure. For those that treat me nice, I like to give it to them. LOL

I feel better now knowing you were treated respectfully as the caring person you are. I think I'm going to not use domino's any longer in my personal life because of this. I won't disparage them, for they have great pizza. I just like someone ready to roll when I need them too, know what I mean girlfriend? Take care, I've had a great time today hangin with you guys and dolls.

Thanks so much Merker and Sean. Keep us updated.

Ok- I just dont know what to believe... I may have to go the rant thread, but arent they suppose to be searching for BOTH CAYLEE and JENN KESSE???? Why the heck are they not sticking around?

Ok- I just dont know what to believe... I may have to go the rant thread, but arent they suppose to be searching for BOTH CAYLEE and JENN KESSE???? Why the heck are they not sticking around?

hopin' they found them both and dont need to...

We haven't heard any TES announcement.
Rumor until further notice.

Hope the Pizza's I ordered didn't go to waste since I called in Late..very sad day

I imagine that it takes hours to dismantle the headquarters, so I would assume the people who do that work appreciated your pizzas. Once the volunteers leave there must be paperwork and dismantle work to do.

Such a sad day to have Caylee still lost. It really makes me hate her mother.

Hope the Pizza's I ordered didn't go to waste since I called in Late..very sad day

I saw pizza arrive and it was quickly scarfed up (with smiles). It came about 3 or 4'ish. If that was yours it was very much appreciated.

NOTHING sits around wasting at the tables!

THANK YOU

To all you FABULOUS people who sent us food!!!
We came in from a long stretch of searching through weeds up to our waists...what a WONDERFUL surprise to have Popeye's, Quizno's, and PIZZA waiting on us!!! CANNOT say thank you enough times....THANK YOU THANKS YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :blowkiss:

Oh, Good to know!!! Glad all the food didn't go to waste and people were still there to enjoy it!! Wonderful news. :)

Thank all of you fabulous people who gave up your weekend to search for Caylee. I know it must have been a real sacrifice for so many and to know that good people were out there doing everything they could to help find her means so much. While the search is over essentially, you covered a lot of ground and we all know it was a heroic effort. Everyone should be commended on their service and their willingness to get out there to do their very best. Bravo!!! We are all proud of you!!

Oh, Good to know!!! Glad all the food didn't go to waste and people were still there to enjoy it!! Wonderful news. :)

Thank all of you fabulous people who gave up your weekend to search for Caylee. I know it must have been a real sacrifice for so many and to know that good people were out there doing everything they could to help find her means so much. While the search is over essentially, you covered a lot of ground and we all know it was a heroic effort. Everyone should be commended on their service and their willingness to get out there to do their very best. Bravo!!! We are all proud of you!!

Well said! :clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members