TES to return to Orlando

I'm glad it's not just me!

Cab driver? Haven't heard that yet?

Great news that TES is coming back.

Best news I have heard all day!!
Prayers and thoughts are with TES and all the searchers helping to find Caylee.

I don't remember reading this anywhere, so I will ask this question.

If Tim Miller and TES find Caylee, will they be eligible for the $225,000 reward that is being offered? I don't know the terms and conditions of the reward, only that it expires after 90 days. TIA

I don't remember reading this anywhere, so I will ask this question.

If Tim Miller and TES find Caylee, will they be eligible for the $225,000 reward that is being offered? I don't know the terms and conditions of the reward, only that it expires after 90 days. TIA

The $225,000 is for ALIVE........... Safe RETURN.
LP offered $20,000 if someone called him directly with the whereabouts of the body....no questions asked. This was so Caylee was able to get a proper burial.

The $225,000 is for ALIVE........... Safe RETURN.
LP offered $20,000 if someone called him directly with the whereabouts of the body....no questions asked. This was so Caylee was able to get a proper burial.
IIRC he offered $50,000.

I am so glad that TES is coming back to Orlando to find Caylee. I will gladly donate my time to help again when they arrive. I can not give this group enough praise! Thank you TES! Let's finally bring her home to rest!

Since TES is planning on coming back to Orlando, do our fellow WS'ers that were able to participate in the past searches want to coordinate meeting somehow. We made up some pretty good teams since we knew so many details about the case and were aware of the kinds of kinds of things we were looking for. Maybe we could make a sign so we know where we need to gather? Drumstick, Gigi2009, Macushla, Sammijean, FlBeachDawg?

I hope and pray we find her this time.

Sounds good to me Baz! Count me in! I would love to be on the same team as you girls again! :blowkiss:

Since TES is planning on coming back to Orlando, do our fellow WS'ers that were able to participate in the past searches want to coordinate meeting somehow. We made up some pretty good teams since we knew so many details about the case and were aware of the kinds of kinds of things we were looking for. Maybe we could make a sign so we know where we need to gather? Drumstick, Gigi2009, Macushla, Sammijean, FlBeachDawg?

I hope and pray we find her this time.

Actually, those that helped before and want to help again, and also know a lot about the case - how about considering being team leaders? Good team leaders that know what to look for and what to disregard are hard to find.

Would be a shame seeing all that talent utilized in one team when it could be spread around. :)

Unless you all just want to be the SUPERTEAM! heh

Actually, those that helped before and want to help again, and also know a lot about the case - how about considering being team leaders? Good team leaders that know what to look for and what to disregard are hard to find.

Would be a shame seeing all that talent utilized in one team when it could be spread around. :)

Unless you all just want to be the SUPERTEAM! heh

LOL, you do bring up some good points, but I would not feel comfortable being a team leader. Although I do hop over fences pretty good! Right Baz? lol

First, I wonder if Tim Miller and TES were able to find the evidence they sought in Aruba in regards to Natalee. IMO another person also involved.

Second, I hope FL LE were able to organize what places have been searched & went after certain leads. i.e. the cab driver's recollection, etc.

I haven't seen Joseph Jordan around....I wonder if all is okay.

Can you please tell about the "cab driver's recollection"? I have never heard that before.

Thanks,

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen