GUILTY Thailand - Worldwide manhunt for man who rapes boys - CAPTURED, 2007 *released in 2017*

My sentiments exactly!!! Why was this such a hard decision?! Ridiculous!! Now this guy could be anywhere and he has probably raped dozens more. What in the hell are they thinking?! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Why are the criminal's rights always so much more important than the victim's? These people have NO brains. :furious: :furious:

I'm not as good as you guys on things like this but in one of the pictures there is a plant to the right hand side. It looks like maybe a bamboo plant (which someone could have an artificial one here in the US) so I was thinking that this particular video may have been taken in Thailand (Bangkok) or like they said a place where child prostitution is tolerated. That's the first place that came to my mind. Does anyone recognize the red and cold (curtain or flag?) in the background?

I was watching a repeat of a show about child prostitution in Thailand and one of the pedophiles that made frequent trips there was a Dr. from England. Either this guy has the time and finances to travel on his own to these places or he has a job that takes him to places like this.

I'm not as good as you guys on things like this but in one of the pictures there is a plant to the right hand side. It looks like maybe a bamboo plant (which someone could have an artificial one here in the US) so I was thinking that this particular video may have been taken in Thailand (Bangkok) or like they said a place where child prostitution is tolerated. That's the first place that came to my mind. Does anyone recognize the red and cold (curtain or flag?) in the background?

I was watching a repeat of a show about child prostitution in Thailand and one of the pedophiles that made frequent trips there was a Dr. from England. Either this guy has the time and finances to travel on his own to these places or he has a job that takes him to places like this.

The scarf or cloth behind him in that one shot definitely looks asian to me. I saw that show too, ICK ICK ICK.

I was trying to find the one gray shirt w/the stripe across the chest, but it's difficult. Surely there has to be more that we could look at. Even the glasses might help ID him somehow.

I hope he's running scared now.

He looks like the guy from a recent Law and Order. I think in that episode the plot was that the guy liked little boys. I just can't remember what day or which L&O type it was.

I wasn't able to get the interpol link to work earlier (my computer) but I saw just now that they already know or think that the pictures were taken in Cambodia or Vietnam.

It sure would help if we knew what country he was from.

If this is a man who travels out of the country it would be good if they could circulate these pictures to all the airports. Someone out there will recognise him. It would be great if somehow passport photos could be checked, is there any record kept of them when they're sent in?
There is a certain look in his eyes that I recognise that was also in a patient of mine, he also was a pedo and would fixate on little boys. Thank God he's in a place and can not get a hold of any, believe me, if he could he would!
This man may be doing things now to change his appearance so I hope people who are around him are paying close attention.

VB

Since this creep has been molesting boys for years, can you imagine how many he's attacked?:behindbar Then think of the possible diseases he's given the boys as well. :banghead:
Hope somebody recognizes the creep.

I hope they're searching in southeast Asia and have extradition treaties with these countries.

So this guy could have been doing what Karr was...teaching school maybe? Someone mentioned he seemed to know the boys well. It would fit instead of him being someone who visited the country for work or a vacation now n then.

Now, when I looked at the 5 photos, I thought he looked German...something about the set of the mouth, chin etc reminded me strongly of an ex-sister in law who was German. But if you look at the languages the the alert was run in, it doesn't appear to have been run in German, or am I crazy?
(See the hyperlink to the media text in AR, ES, EN, FR)

I wonder if Interpol had an idea already about his nationality? Great idea to post his picture in international airports, especially into/out of Asia.

Why was it so difficult for Interpol to decide to release the pictures of a pervert? The pictures are from 2002-2003, and in 2007 they decide to take it one step further? How many more young boys do those 4-5 years add up to?

From the OP's link:

"The decision to make public this man's picture was not one which was taken lightly," said Kristin Kvigne, assistant director of Interpol's Trafficking in Human Beings Unit.

Oh, please! Protect the Perv!

From what I read, they didn't want the pervs to know they have the technology to "unswirl" the faces. Guess swirling must be a popular way of disguising themselves in their sicko videos. And while it seems Interpol waited too long to release the pick, I'm not sure they were able to unswirl 5 years ago, I think maybe their ability to do that is more recent. Seems like if they didn't want to advertise their unswirling ability, they could have released the unswirled picture and not the video of the unswirling, if that makes any sense. Sure some pedos would have caught on anyway the Interpol can unswirl, but not all of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back