GUILTY Thailand - Worldwide manhunt for man who rapes boys - CAPTURED, 2007 *released in 2017*

to me he looks like my sons father he has money but I dont think it is him but his father has questionable contacts
I had a break down ao I lost custody after my ex commited suicide my sons father he hired an ex prosecutor(spelling) I have my daughters and grant county is corrupt in cps cases

can prove it as well for the most part
just have to get ahold of the moms

to me he looks like my sons father he has money but I dont think it is him but his father has questionable contacts
I had a break down ao I lost custody after my ex commited suicide my sons father he hired an ex prosecutor(spelling) I have my daughters and grant county is corrupt in cps cases

If you think there is a chance he is the one, call it in anonymously. It can't hurt.

There is a break in this. They know who he is. He is in Thailand and is an english teacher. Interpol did not release a name.

I just saw that... A teacher! I hope they get him faster than Chester...

News link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301779,00.html
Interpol said it now knows the suspect's name, nationality, date of birth and passport number, although it did not release that information in its statement.
It said the the man flew from Seoul to Bangkok last Thursday, with security cameras documenting his arrival at Thai immigration. Interpol again appealed for public help to track him down.
It said more than 350 people worldwide contacted Interpol in response to its appeal for help last week.
At that time it alleged that photos showed the man abusing 12 boys, apparently ranging in age from 6 to their early teens.

At least they know who he is and where he is now. He doesn't look anything like those old photos so it shows how much a guy can change over a few short years.

I hope Chester is found in hours or days compared to years like this . Interpol has done a good job unscrambling his photo and looking for this guy on a worldwide scope tho. It worries me that he has been able to continue his methods over the past few years without detection. Maybe now they can find the boys he has molested and get them some help.

So this one shaved his head in hopes of being unidentified? Nice try.

Nice to see he doesn't look so happy now. Just wait *rubbing hands together* till he's in the right prison.

Maybe Interpol will ask for help from the public a little quicker from now on.

At least they know who he is and where he is now. He doesn't look anything like those old photos so it shows how much a guy can change over a few short years.

I hope Chester is found in hours or days compared to years like this . Interpol has done a good job unscrambling his photo and looking for this guy on a worldwide scope tho. It worries me that he has been able to continue his methods over the past few years without detection. Maybe now they can find the boys he has molested and get them some help.

I sure hope they nab him soon. Funny, SS, 'cause I thought he looked very much like those old photos.

Hoppy

I thought of John Mark Karr when I first read about this guy, but not because I thought he resembled Karr -- it just occurred to me that Karr had been picked up in Thailand, which is one of the worst countries in the world for child sex tourism. To my mind, this was another westerner who knew the go-to places.

Then today we find out that Mr. Interpol Perv was teaching English in S. Korea, much as Karr was tutoring, teaching and perving his way across Europe and other places. I went ahead and did a blog entry about this newest development. It occurred to me that Karr left a lot of pages & profiles up prior to his arrest in Bangkok, and when I was researching Karr, I noted a lot of other westerners who were teaching English abroad with blogs, having chats on message boards -- I'd bet this guy had a seemingly "normal" web presence too. At the very least, it might be interesting to see if the school where he taught English had his mug posted online in his English teacher capacity.

Steve/Mr. A

I think it's only a matter of time before they catch up to this guy. The world's police are looking for him. If they can catch Stiles, they can catch him.

Already checking around, Steve! I thought he was probably an English teacher, too, because they mentioned how comfortable the boys seemed to be with him.

From a comment left on Steve's Blog.......

kermo & Len8 have both verified his identity as "Peter Jackson" on "Dave's ESL Cafe" forum.

I'm sure this is all old news by now.
C from Vancouver | 10.16.07 - 4:55 am |

I've made a major update to my blog entry:

"Interpol Hot on Trail of Pedophile *UPDATED*."

I linked the Dave's ESL posts, too, and I found from there his MySpace profile:

http://www.myspace.com/25501756

Someone who knows how to do this sort of thing should snag that profile and save it as .html, in case I don't get to it in time. Outside of the U.S. law enforcement can be very good about taking accused criminals' personal pages offline.

Steve/Mr. A.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back