The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

I guess my headphones are not as good as lot of others posting are. I hear a frantic Ron and Misty on the 911 calls. The dispatcher can hear what Ron is saying and she keeps telling Misty to tell him they are on their way. To me that indicates he isnt talking about some drug stash or anything else, he is freaking out and they are not getting there fast enough. I am sure 2 minutes seems like an eternity when your child is missing.

It must seem like a lifetime.

If he was what some refer to as a snitch for LE I dont think his behavior is werid. Im sure if he did rat on someone and they did time that would be his first thought. That someone wanted their revenge:)

Hi Cuppy, I know that is possible and maybe a reason he has not been officially cleared. I am just struck with disbelief, my mind boggled, that someone would take this little girlie for revenge. Simply amazing to me. They would have to be absolute dirt with no conscious.

If he had druggie friends that were so evil, why didn't he think about his children before he narked {sp} on them. I'm not nieve, just astounded that getting revenge could muster up such a dastardly action, especially in this day and age with CSI being as State of the Art as it is.

That is if it is what happened. We don't know. I agree it is an excellent theory Cuppy when we look at everything we know to this point in the case.

God Bless Haleigh wherever she is tonight ;}

Maybe we should write FOX and ask them to figure out the background words.......
they have all that sound equipment....give them something to really report!

Excellent idea Passionflower. Why don't you email the shows that we watch every night. Or in bold print put this in the question/answer thread where it will get noticed. Or maybe on the daily threads for those shows. I think we do have some posters of note. YaYa

We do have a poster who belongs here who completely analyzed the 911 call for Michelle Young, and it was a difficult job with the deciphering of little Cassidy's speech. I'll PM her tonight ;} She lives down under so might not get it till tomoz.

XOX

Thats the feeling that I get about her too. After hearing the 911 call my first thought is that she is terrified and more focused on his anger than what the dispatcher is asking her. She sounds like she is scared for her safety.

Me too,but something you said awhile ago about a parent not knowing what thier child had on,I just thought about that.My daughter is in her room and I just stopped to think if I could remember what she had on and I've seen her all day.I had to remember,isn't that wierd,you don't think about that.

cajun listened to the 911 call last night for me and said it was sh,finished cleaning,I keep listening and I still hear a ch as bleach,I guess it's my earphones.

Me too,but something you said awhile ago about a parent not knowing what thier child had on,I just thought about that.My daughter is in her room and I just stopped to think if I could remember what she had on and I've seen her all day.I had to remember,isn't that wierd,you don't think about that.

I did the same thing a minute ago. I have two sons. I just sat down and tried to remember what they had on today. OMG! I couldn't remember. I don't have to dress them. They are in their teens but still, we sat at the table tonight together.

Rose, we need to start paying attention to what are kids are wearing.;)

I don't understand why Ron is in the house while Misty is on the phone with the operator. The back doors open. He said someone took her. He didn't know when they took her. She could have been 20 feet away from the trailer with the prep. He didn't know. Why didn't he try and find her? I'm not saying any of this is true. She could have been far away but it is fresh in his mind. I just don't understand why he stay in the house waiting.

Was he afraid to go out there and look for her?

I did the same thing a minute ago. I have two sons. I just sat down and tried to remember what they had on today. OMG! I couldn't remember. I don't have to dress them. They are in their teens but still, we sat at the table tonight together.

Rose, we need to start paying attention to what are kids are wearing.;)

Seriously,LOL,I would have even felt surprised more if I had dressed her.I was just talking to her like 15 minutes before I posted and couldn't remember right off what she had on.Then I just remembered a red shirt.Geesh!

I don't understand why Ron is in the house while Misty is on the phone with the operator. The back doors open. He said someone took her. He didn't know when they took her. She could have been 20 feet away from the trailer with the prep. He didn't know. Why didn't he try and find her? I'm not saying any of this is true. She could have been far away but it is fresh in his mind. I just don't understand why he stay in the house waiting.

Was he afraid to go out there and look for her?

I listened to the uncut call together,first it sounded like he was looking through the house,then he hung up the phone,didn't answer right away and came back on out of breath.I think at that point he might have been running around the house.

I listened to the uncut call together,first it sounded like he was looking through the house,then he hung up the phone,didn't answer right away and came back on out of breath.I think at that point he might have been running around the house.

Running around the house like outside running around the house? I thought that maybe he did. I guess I didn't feel like he looked hard enough and I can't understand why.

I was just kidding about "What our kids are wearing". My kids wear concert Ts and they all seem to be black. In a panic I would have to remember TOOL, Pearl Jam, and the Rolling Stones.

Running around the house like outside running around the house? I thought that maybe he did. I guess I didn't feel like he looked hard enough and I can't understand why.

I was just kidding about "What our kids are wearing". My kids wear concert Ts and they all seem to be black. In a panic I would have to remember TOOL, Pearl Jam, and the Rolling Stones.

Yes,running around outside,maybe Misty brought the phone to him.I do that with my husband's phone when he gets a call.

I have two high school students that get up on their own and head out the door. Most days I wouldn't be able to tell you what they are wearing.

I couldn't imagine waking up out of a dead sleep, realizing one of my kids was gone, getting screamed at and threatened by my boyfriend, and trying to remember what the kid was wearing well enough to give a detailed description.

I really feel bad for this young lady. Its pretty clear just from this call and the initial interviews with her that she is not very well educated. I mean, she is 17. Shouldn't she still be in school?

You have cool kids, Reznor!

I have two high school students that get up on their own and head out the door. Most days I wouldn't be able to tell you what they are wearing.

I couldn't imagine waking up out of a dead sleep, realizing one of my kids was gone, getting screamed at and threatened by my boyfriend, and trying to remember what the kid was wearing well enough to give a detailed description.

I really feel bad for this young lady. Its pretty clear just from this call and the initial interviews with her that she is not very well educated. I mean, she is 17. Shouldn't she still be in school?

Well put. I know when I'm under a little stress, my memory doesn't work as well as it should. I feel bad for MC too... pandering to a guy who calls her a *itch at the drop of a hat. I'd 'a told that guy to hit the road a loooong time ago.

Ah yes! I remember Pearl Jam well! LOL ... my sons are now 33 and 28, and have their own band, but that was one of their favorites.

Where DOES the time go?

Listening to 911 call again brought a few questions to mind. Where was Jr. during all of that commotion? Also, I wonder if Ron or Misty went in to check on Jr. at all that night. This question has come up a lot during the Ramsey case, and allowing a child to sleep through rather than wake them to see if they know anything has been a big sticking point.

First of all, it would be impossible without checking to know if Jr. was simply sleeping, or if he had been drugged or injured. Did anyone check to see if he was breathing? Did they check to see if he had any injuries? Did they wake him to see if he was conscious? Did they question him at this time to see if he saw anything or anybody? These are important questions, IMO.

Listen to that call and pretend Misty and Ronald Jr. had been threatened minutes before (not by Ronald).

Could you be a little more detailed with what you are getting at. Do you mean threatened because someone just took Haleigh or actually threatened by the perp that took Haleigh?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back