The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue is this: Cindy knew about the smell of the car during the first call to 911 but didn't mention it. She knew of the smell during the 2nd call but didn't mention it. Then finally she mentions it during the 3rd call. Why wasn't it mentioned during the first 2 calls?

That the A's are actually involved in active cover-up is an idea I've resisted, but it would explain so much. Cindy has said that KC lies, but eventually comes clean. There was a change between the way Cindy and Lee were acting during the calls and later. If KC came clean to Lee and he spread the word, then George jumped in too, that could explain Cindy's monumental change in attitute between, "She's psychotic; She'll steal you blind. I'm going to have you arrested and take Caylee away from you' to 'My daughter's a great mother.' Still, in tapes released, is does seem like the A's co-operated with the police too much to have actually been trying to cover anything up. Yet, on the other hand, they seem so determined to 'look for an alive Caylee' with a 'kidnapper' in the face of such overwhelming evidence to the contrary to a degree that is ludicrous. They seem so eager to throw other kids, KC's friends, under the bus, Amy, Jesse, Tony-- when their only involvement appears to have been knowing KC. I hate the thought that the A's could actually know that KC killed Caylee and be acting to protect the woman who killed their grand daughter. I don't like to think that anyone would do that, although I'll always think that's exactly what JR did to protect Patsy in the JonBenet case. I don't want to believe it, but a lot of A behaviour and some facts don't seem to make any sense any other way.

Good point...my hinky meter has always gone off regarding the stolen gas cans and the police report. I somehow think it ties in to the scheme George was already cooking when he discovered Caylee's body in the trunk that day (which is my other suspicion).. Did they (GA and Casey) re-bury the body together that day? Did he use the gas to clean the trunk that day? And then report the gas cans stolen so he would not be connected to gasoline being found in the trunk? The gasoline fumes discussed in the FBI report could be from then, and then of course re-cleaned by George again on the night he got the car back from impound because it still smelled. They probably plotted to leave the car somewhere after a few days so they could say it was stolen and SOMEONE ELSE put a body in it. (just like they are saying now)[/QUOTE

I keep wondering why Cindy didn't grab Casey by the throat again the night of the 15th of July. If she had grabbed her over money being stolen, how did she not do a knock-down-drag-out over her missing baby granddaughter?
She just drove around talking with her for a few hours? This smells bad, too.

I truly believe there has been some type of coverup since the second 911 call from Cindy. In the first one, she sounded normal - the way you sound when you are scared or frighten that something terrible has happened. In the second phone call, she was much more calm and in control of her words. My theory is that she was told the truth, or partially the truth, and this is when she first started to 'cover' and it hasn't stop.

I remember an earlier video of George - telling the news reporters what was in the trunk of the car and I remember him saying CLEANING FLUID or possibly 'some type' of cleaning fluid. Did anyone else remember this and if so, was that addressed at a later date?

And yes, I believe that Casey had help - but from her frantic calls to mom and dad on those days that the parents never answer her calls, I would have to say it would be another individual. Does anyone know if Casey called Lee the same day she was calling her parents over and over? Sorry but I don't remember these dates.

KC before she got arrested?

Can LE tell what date and time things were "deleted"? If so, they may be able to figure out who did the covering up whether Lee, as in one theory, or KC.

Lee and Tony were the only ones with her computer that night after Cindy took her home.

LE knows the timeline of events. If they want to know about who deleted those emails (and I am sure they do) then they can figure who would do it.
IMO: LEE A

My issue is this: Cindy knew about the smell of the car during the first call to 911 but didn't mention it. She knew of the smell during the 2nd call but didn't mention it. Then finally she mentions it during the 3rd call. Why wasn't it mentioned during the first 2 calls?

I believe she does not mention it in the 1st or 2nd calls for one reason-she is holding, clutching really, at the HOPE that Caylee is alive and their is some other explanation for the smell, but when Casey 1st tells them that Caylee IS in fact missing and was stolen by the nanny-Cindy KNOWS that Caylee is dead and she loses it and says what is in her heart-smells like a dead body-she lost it for a moment and in that moment was when she knew that her Caylee was gone. She was still hoping that Caylee WAS asleep at a babysitters house and that by using the police leverage she could force her to take her to Caylee. It was an extreme control measure, and it worked, in a way, because Casey did admit after 2 phone calls that Caylee was missing. That is when Cindy knew.

When George knew is any man's guess, but he KNEW and he KNOWS and with his LE and auto-detailing experience he would certainly be on the prioroty list to look at for involvement. I mean, if for some reason, the police were to have to do some type of "forensics" testing in MY trunk-good luck-there is a year worth of fuzz, and dirt and straw and gravel and hair and you name it...this was not the case in Casey's car. It was cleaned. Who cleaned it is the only question perhaps...:confused:

That the A's are actually involved in active cover-up is an idea I've resisted, but it would explain so much. Cindy has said that KC lies, but eventually comes clean. There was a change between the way Cindy and Lee were acting during the calls and later. If KC came clean to Lee and he spread the word, then George jumped in too, that could explain Cindy's monumental change in attitute between, "She's psychotic; She'll steal you blind. I'm going to have you arrested and take Caylee away from you' to 'My daughter's a great mother.' Still, in tapes released, is does seem like the A's co-operated with the police too much to have actually been trying to cover anything up. Yet, on the other hand, they seem so determined to 'look for an alive Caylee' with a 'kidnapper' in the face of such overwhelming evidence to the contrary to a degree that is ludicrous. They seem so eager to throw other kids, KC's friends, under the bus, Amy, Jesse, Tony-- when their only involvement appears to have been knowing KC. I hate the thought that the A's could actually know that KC killed Caylee and be acting to protect the woman who killed their grand daughter. I don't like to think that anyone would do that, although I'll always think that's exactly what JR did to protect Patsy in the JonBenet case. I don't want to believe it, but a lot of A behaviour and some facts don't seem to make any sense any other way.
:waitasec: .........well they certainly tried to act as if they were cooperating during the taped interviews. (Well, not Cindy so much) But was much of it 'acting?' We don't know for sure, do we?

Can LE tell what date and time things were "deleted"? If so, they may be able to figure out who did the covering up whether Lee, as in one theory, or KC.

Lee and Tony were the only ones with her computer that night after Cindy took her home.

LE knows the timeline of events. If they want to know about who deleted those emails (and I am sure they do) then they can figure who would do it.

That's what I wanna know! And I agree it would be Lee but for trial they need evidence, hence my question about if they can see the date/time of deletion.

There could have been any number of items that Lee OR Tony removed from Casey's stuff. Say there was a pill bottle, or a few xani's, or Lord only knows what else-say a bottle of chloroform?...I am 100% certain that he would not simply have "left" those items in tact and in place. He would have removed them, just as I suspect he removed the info from her computer...

Maybe they should have searched LEE'S computer. He lives a mile away and is in the same cell ping area...she could have been at his house on his computer at any point. MAYBE he even had crashed his OWN computer, (he talks of a similar thing happening to his computer) soon after he crashed hers. Who knows how much time she spent at HIS house. He is a mile away-I guarantee she was there A LOT...

I truly believe there has been some type of coverup since the second 911 call from Cindy. In the first one, she sounded normal - the way you sound when you are scared or frighten that something terrible has happened. In the second phone call, she was much more calm and in control of her words. My theory is that she was told the truth, or partially the truth, and this is when she first started to 'cover' and it hasn't stop.

I remember an earlier video of George - telling the news reporters what was in the trunk of the car and I remember him saying CLEANING FLUID or possibly 'some type' of cleaning fluid. Did anyone else remember this and if so, was that addressed at a later date?

And yes, I believe that Casey had help - but from her frantic calls to mom and dad on those days that the parents never answer her calls, I would have to say it would be another individual. Does anyone know if Casey called Lee the same day she was calling her parents over and over? Sorry but I don't remember these dates.

Good points! I totally remember the cleaning fluid comments. I was just starting to learn Anthonyspeak and paid close attention. his nonchalance blew me away.

And what exactly did Lee know that made him hurry up and delete things from the laptop Casey was using? Obviously he thought whatever it was on there would get her in trouble if LE saw it....hmmmm, so what was it he knew?

i believe that between the second and the third 911 calls, they learned what really happened and then concocted the story of the kidnapping. i do NOT think cindy was panicked or distraught or anything else on that third call. i think she was establishing the "kidnapping" theory. unfortunately for her, her big mouth got the better of her and she said too much (about the damn car smelling like there had been a dead body in it). i think they have been covering up for kc since before that third call.

i was married for almost 20 years to a violent sociopath. geez, is this all bringing back bad memories! that beautiful little girl never stood a chance - with ANY of them.

Sorry, the one with cindy looking at KC and saying there isn't evidence

And what exactly did Lee know that made him hurry up and delete things from the laptop Casey was using? Obviously he thought whatever it was on there would get her in trouble if LE saw it....hmmmm, so what was it he knew?

And that question might be worth starting a thread on.:clap:
(There have been thoughts by me for sure.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damnthatsux