The boys heard clicking Noises discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason at this point to believe anything the family claims.

At the same time, there's not much to go on at this point that definitively points to their guilt, either. So far, there's no evidence of what happened to Lisa one way or the other that's available through MSM.

baby lisa's bedroom window was open, right? maybe there was a breeze that kept making her door move... maybe it creaked or was at that point where the door is almost closed, so the breeze kept pushing it against the door frame/latch. i dont really know how to explain what i mean (lol). but our bathroom door upstairs does that if the window is open. it's a clicking sound. oh man, this could have been so many things!

Anyone ever seen somebody carry their keys on a chain? Dangling from a pocket? I wondered if they heard someone walking and their keys clinking (clicking?)

Maybe the noise was from their new kitty exploring the room it was in?

That's what I'm wondering. Was this one of the first nights the heater was on, and it kept coming on and off, short cycling?

I don't think so. JI said that DB had the fan on high so I doubt that she had a heater on if it was warm enough for a fan.

Perhaps there were clicking sounds when Debor.... er, the intruder ripped back the window screen. Sometimes metal or plastic makes a click click click sound when pulled or torn off.

WHich child heard the clicking sounds? The one in DBs bedroom? I thought of vertical ro horizontal blinds moving in the breeze of an open window or fan. This is a clicking sound I'm used to in my room. The kitten could have been swatting something against the wall. Something to do with the cell phones?

I was thinking the same, that the computer keyboard can make clicking sounds..

also, my hard drive is failing, about to go out, and my hard drive often times makes weird clicking noises.

also, If I have my keypad on my cell phone enabled, and when I text, it makes little clicking sounds to..

My iPad makes clicking sounds when I type (if volume is on, which usually it isn't). Some rocking chairs make clicking sounds, as well.

It's been a while since I had a crib in the house, but I seem to remember the side panel would click when lowered and raised. But I don't think it would be necessary to lower the panel to remove the baby from the crib.

I noticed in the video of baby Lisa's room there was a baby swing. I remember my daughter's swing made a clicking noise when in operation from the spring mechanism. The baby swing being in her room I think is strange. Babies should be monitored while in them, especially as they get older and bigger. Many things don't feel right to me, and I also do not trust any statements that the parents make now. How can anyone believe the account of the person who was blacked out?

We also don't know exactly what the children said to police. We don't know that this was a new sound or that it was loud in any way, we are just assuming that. I am going to assume that the boys were asked where baby Lisa was while they were watching a movie and they said they thought she was in her baby swing because they could hear the clicking sound it makes.......please keep in mind that the interview where this info was provided was of the attorney and private investigator for the parents....and I think they may be a little biased. all JMO.

I intially thought it was a lighter. But last night it occurred to me to me that, if the boy who heard it was in bed or sleeping, it would have had to have been a pretty loud noise to travel quite some distance in the house. That's when it came to me that whatever this boy heard might have come through the baby monitor. Makes sense to me...we have one of the boys sleeping in Mom's room, and Mom tells us the baby monitor was in her room.

I look up baby monitors last night and this morning, and lo and behold, the number one complaint about baby monitors is the clicking sounds they make.

This makes a whole lot of sense. They do often click, and if it's a noise that's unfamiliar to someone, it would stand out as a new and unusual sound. Household noises, like pilot lights clicking to start a stove burner, a furnace or fan, a computer keyboard or mouse, quickly become familiar and known noises that fade into the background. Someone, even a child, would be more likely to describe these familiar sounds more precisely, like "I heard the stove clicking, or I heard the computer clicking."

We also don't know exactly what the children said to police. We don't know that this was a new sound or that it was loud in any way, we are just assuming that. I am going to assume that the boys were asked where baby Lisa was while they were watching a movie and they said they thought she was in her baby swing because they could hear the clicking sound it makes.......please keep in mind that the interview where this info was provided was of the attorney and private investigator for the parents....and I think they may be a little biased. all JMO.

Notice, the information about the clicking noises came from DB, not from police. She told Wild Bill and Tacopina that one of her kids heard clicking noises. Bill then tells George Stephanopoulos that the children have been fully vetted from police "from what I understand".

Notice, the information about the clicking noises came from DB, not from police. She told Wild Bill and Tacopina that one of her kids heard clicking noises. Bill then tells George Stephanopoulos that the children have been fully vetted from police "from what I understand".

There you are :) I was going to try and find the link. This information puts an entirely different spin on it. If she's saying it, and the kids didn't actually tell police that, then there's a self-serving reason, IMO, that she's putting it out there.

Probably the baby monitor - for some reason it's important to her that we know she had them on while her drunk bum was passed out.

but wasn't mommy drunk and passed out? What's the clicking sound if not from her? I just don't buy it came from a baby snatcher.

Just MOO

Mel

I think this is a HUGE leap!!!!!!! No money to pay the cell phone bills but now you have them buying cocaine.... Where is there any evidence of this?

That could be WHY they did not pay their cell bill.

This makes a whole lot of sense. They do often click, and if it's a noise that's unfamiliar to someone, it would stand out as a new and unusual sound. Household noises, like pilot lights clicking to start a stove burner, a furnace or fan, a computer keyboard or mouse, quickly become familiar and known noises that fade into the background. Someone, even a child, would be more likely to describe these familiar sounds more precisely, like "I heard the stove clicking, or I heard the computer clicking."

It would be weird if it was the baby monitor, because wouldn't the boys be used to that sound? This wasn't the first night they used the monitor, right?

There you are :) I was going to try and find the link. This information puts an entirely different spin on it. If she's saying it, and the kids didn't actually tell police that, then there's a self-serving reason, IMO, that she's putting it out there.

Probably the baby monitor - for some reason it's important to her that we know she had them on while her drunk bum was passed out.

I should have watched the video before I posted - but .... gag ... I can't stomach those two. Joe Tacapino saying he wouldn't have taken the case if he didn't think they were innocent :floorlaugh: Is that why he defended Joran Van Der Sloot? I wonder how he feels now that he knows how wrong he was - how do people like him sleep?

Anyway, I still think this (clicking sounds), was said for a reason - they moved right away from it to. I believe one of the boys said it to LE and they feel it's key and will come out.

So it has been said that at least one of the boys heard clicking noises the night that Lisa vanished. We have no idea what the clicking noises were and there are any number of things that it could have possibly been. But for some reason there is now speculation that mom was busy doing coke that night and that the clicking noise was her using a card (credit, id, other?) to make the lines of coke for her to snort? Really? This is getting to be too much. This is like the line from the media that mom was in the store with an "unidentified male" that very quickly turned into mom must be having an affair. We all know how that one turned out. If the atmosphere surrounding the thoughts of mom being involved are this judgemental on this board I can only imagine what it is like with everyday regular folks in their area. I can also see why the parents may find it hard to hand out fliers, post fliers or do anything where they are in contact with the public. I can only imagine what is being said about them by folks that are not being monitored on a victim-friendly website.

MOO

People who grind their teeth when sleeping are often said to be making clicking noises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member