The boys heard clicking Noises discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't really know what they heard at all, considering the idea that they supposedly heard "noises" is coming from DB, it's hearsay, and not a first hand account.

For all anyone knows, the boys didn't hear any clicking (or any other sounds, for that matter). It's possible this is the reason DB doesn't want them to be re-interviewed by LE - because they may have heard nothing at all.

Who does it benefit & what scenario does it support when DB claims the boys heard "noises"?

Oh, but wait -

Who does it benefit when DB refuses to allow LE to re-interview the boys, and possibly question them about the "noises" she claims they heard?

The same answer applies to both questions.

Until I hear from LE that the boys reported in their 1st interview with investigators that they heard "noises" (clicking or otherwise), I'll remain skeptical.

That's the problem with this case--almost all the juicy details about this case have come from DB herself in one media interview or another, or someone reporting what DB said, or someone reporting on what DB said to someone else. We have very few LE-confirmed details at all. If only LE understood that they were supposed to keep us in WS in the loop at all times! ;)

Also, I am dying over the expression 'rumpy pumpy from upthread. I have never heard that one before!

:floorlaugh:

Could the clicking be the unlocking or locking of a dead bolt? Mine makes three click sounds as it unlocks or locks. They echo though the house.

If the clicking is true.

For all anyone knows, the boys didn't hear any clicking (or any other sounds, for that matter). It's possible this is the reason DB doesn't want them to be re-interviewed by LE - because they may have heard nothing at all.

Who does it benefit & what scenario does it support when DB claims the boys heard "noises"?

Oh, but wait -

Who does it benefit when DB refuses to allow LE to re-interview the boys, and possibly question them about the "noises" she claims they heard?

Until I hear from LE that the boys reported in their 1st interview with investigators that they heard "noises" (clicking or otherwise), I'll remain skeptical.

Or they heard something else entirely. I remain skeptical as well.

Mine didn't always get me up all night long, and with having had 3 kids, I have experienced plenty of babies with colds. How well a baby with a cold sleeps depends on many things.

So do you stick the baby in its crib at 6:40 pm, go get drunk and don't know if you checked on the baby before you went to bed?

I have a propane lighter for starting fires in our fir ring that makes clicking noises.......takes atleast 4 tries before it works..........
and a revolver drum makes clicking noises.
Also a car that is having trouble starting???
I'm trying so hard to figure it out.

While it is interesting to theorize about all this, in my opinion it serves no purpose to even go down this road.

We do not know if the boys REALLY heard anything, let alone some mysterious clicking. We don't know if what they might now claim to have heard is not some carefully coached script written by desperate parents. I don't want to see that show performed by anyone, let alone terrified kids.

We don't know how many clicks, the speed of the clicks, if they were single or double clicks... there's just not enough to go on to make any assumptions.

BBM

So true about the keyboard clicking. I know people who type with the tips of their nails (rather than the pads of their fingers) and you can hear that clicking sound from across the house!

So what is the theory about the keyboard? What significance? I am not sure either way, though I am getting more fed up with DB. She has changed quite a bit from distraught Mom to a woman with attitude. I just want them to find that sweet baby alive.

That's the problem with this case--almost all the juicy details about this case have come from DB herself in one media interview or another, or someone reporting what DB said, or someone reporting on what DB said to someone else. We have very few LE-confirmed details at all. If only LE understood that they were supposed to keep us in WS in the loop at all times! ;)

Also, I am dying over the expression 'rumpy pumpy from upthread. I have never heard that one before!

BBM

EXACTLY!

So when are you going to :phone: LE and inform them their Gross negligence is a conscious and voluntary disregard of :websleuther: need to know!

One more thing............please record the :phone:!
:noooo: What do you me :noooo:! :anguish: :banghead:

Why does this remind me of "Jr" apparently saying he heard squeaking shoes during the time Haleigh went missing? "play book" ?

Do they have blinds covering their windows? Does the kitten roam around the house at night? I have cats and also foster kittens. They all love to play with the blind cord. As they whack it around it clicks as it hits the wall.

You discuss this kind of thing with your 11 year old?

Hey it wasnt loaded.:floorlaugh: I thought about it too, but didnt post it because her 11 year old got it.

My kid has been reading here since she could read. She often shares details of these cases with her teachers. FWIW.

Hey it wasnt loaded.:floorlaugh: I thought about it too, but didnt post it because her 11 year old got it.

My kid has been reading here since she could read. She often shares details of these cases with her teachers. FWIW.

Sounds like my kind of kid! :rocker:

Oh, but wait -

I have no doubt there was noise. I think that part is the nugget of truth.

I think DB doesn't know exactly what the boys told LE but she's covering the bases just in case the boys heard any noises at all. iow, DB was involved--and therefore knows there was noise--and the boys may have heard the noise and if they did, they heard "clicking" sounds because DB said so.

It is no different than DB wanting the public to know the baby monitor was turned on but DB didn't hear anything but that's expected because Lisa would happily go along with just anybody. That was pretty unbelievable so she changed it to being drunk.

I think LE is used to such behavior. People embellish the lie with more lies and a few true details. Truth is easily remembered; lies are not. I hope DB keeps talking.

JMO

Mystery solved!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_l7ty_MH_Y&feature=related"]Clicking With Xhosa - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, but wait -

Hi Sorrell:seeya: That is an interesting point that I didn't consider; that the boys may heard nothing!!! Yep, I hear you.

I have no doubt there was noise. I think that part is the nugget of truth.

I think DB doesn't know exactly what the boys told LE but she's covering the bases just in case the boys heard any noises at all. iow, DB was involved--and therefore knows there was noise--and the boys may have heard the noise and if they did, they heard "clicking" sounds because DB said so.

It is no different than DB wanting the public to know the baby monitor was turned on but DB didn't hear anything but that's expected because Lisa would happily go along with just anybody. That was pretty unbelievable so she changed it to being drunk.

I think LE is used to such behavior. People embellish the lie with more lies and a few true details. Truth is easily remembered; lies are not. I hope DB keeps talking.

JMO
This is a well thought out take on it, Mybelle.

Personally, I don't think there was a noise at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo