The British Royal Family #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am impressed. Harry and Meghan couldn't have found a neighborhood with less diversity in California if they had tried. Sort of wondering what Harry will do all day, hiking? I don't see him as taking up golf, but I could be wrong. Really, super boring, even for California.

Has anyone actually read the FF book? Or just trusting the press? Why read more lies, if that’s what you think it is?

I have a copy of the book, but I wouldn't say it is something that could or should be read. I do enjoy looking up keywords. For example, the word "cry" appears 16 times, "far cry" appears 5 times. Kate is mentioned 113 times. William gets 183 mentions. I'm looking for words that might be associated with the discovery of freedom. Murder is mentioned twice.

Are you curious about anything in the book?

I have a copy of the book, but I wouldn't say it is something that could or should be read. I do enjoy looking up keywords. For example, the word "cry" appears 16 times, "far cry" appears 5 times. Kate is mentioned 113 times. William gets 183 mentions. I'm looking for words that might be associated with the discovery of freedom. Murder is mentioned twice.

All I know about the book I saw online. It left me with the disturbing thought that MM wrote/dictated it. But that of course is only my reaction, not even a fully formed opinion.

All I know about the book I saw online. It left me with the disturbing thought that MM wrote/dictated it. But that of course is only my reaction, not even a fully formed opinion.

I would bet that it was authored by the couple. Not long ago we heard that Markle kept a diary during her time with the Royal Family. The story seems more like a diary than a book. The book quotes conversations and explains what Markle perceives people are thinking based on their eye movement.

Has anyone actually read the FF book? Or just trusting the press? Why read more lies, if that’s what you think it is?
Most of the excerpts from the book are online and JMO not very positive towards the RF. I now understand why Meghan did not bring Archie for their last stint in the UK and why she high tailed out of the UK after their last "working" engagement . They both knew what caused their departure and it was not their family members. MOO

The Crown: Jonathan Pryce will play Prince Philip in final series of Netflix drama

Jonathan Pryce has signed up to play Prince Philip in the fifth and final series of The Crown.

The 73-year-old admitted that taking on the role of the Duke of Edinburgh in the royal Netflix drama was a "daunting prospect".

The role of Prince Philip has previously been played by Tobias Menzies and Doctor Who star Matt Smith.

skynews-jonathan-pryce-bafta_5066471.jpg

Image:Jonathan Pryce has played kings, a cardinal and a Pope - now he will play a prince
He will be flawless as ever.

She needs to protect her family and I'm not talking about Randy Andy. The Cambridges and others like the Queen bent over backwards for them and then were dragged through the mud with the FF book . No family is perfect but this family has oodles of traditions and they were mocked for individual gains. That is where the win word fits in. MOO
I’m sure the queen appreciates your support.

Now that’s an interesting way to read! Must be an electronic version.

"Eyes" appears often in the publication. It does have a diary feel:

"It wasn’t just her charming freckles, perfect smile, or American accent. Meghan is someone who works a room very well. In social settings, all eyes are drawn to her. She laughs a little louder, glows a little bit brighter. She’s self-assured in a way that attracts attention." (p.34)

"Her Instagram feed was filled with pictures of domestic perfection—like Jessica with her long, blown-out brown hair, her blue eyes fringed in black lashes, reading a book on the floor with her adorable twin sons, Brian and John, her lean legs crossed and on her feet a pair of sky-high black stilettos." (p.23)

"Although Meghan tried to make eye contact with Kate, the duchess barely acknowledged her." (p.266)​

"Eye(s)" mentioned in the publication (seems too often for a real book)
  • prying eyes (6x)
  • all eyes (2x)
  • two billion pairs of eyes
  • crowd's eyes
  • eyes wide open
  • wide-eyed
  • direct eye contact
  • eyes half closed
  • eyes are drawn
  • big-eye emoji
  • public eye
  • blind eye
  • natural eye
  • eye-to-eye
  • eyebrow-raising
  • teary-eyed
  • lining her eyes
  • sharpen her eye
  • innocence in their eyes
  • opened up her eyes
  • curated eye
  • shade her eyes
  • eyeing
  • keep an eye on

Thank you. Still, very interesting strategy to look up the number of certain words. I’ve never thought to do so while reading.
The word strategy plays a major part in the last 2 years within the RF. JMO

Thank you. Still, very interesting strategy to look up the number of certain words. I’ve never thought to do so while reading.

It's a research thing. When researching a topic, I find recent peer reviewed publications, do a quick scan for a couple of keywords, decide whether it's worth reading.

With something like a journal about freedom, words like murder (2), escape (3), eye (43), see or seem (89), dead (4), alive (1), fear (8) seem like good words to search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazz1391