The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 211227

Alicia Keys is one of the most beautiful women ever. Imo.

But not because she’s so talented...

But because she’s just gorgeous.

Alicia Keys is both incredibly talented and beautiful. There is a British actress, Jessica Plummer (pictured), who is in Eastenders at the moment and I'm just obsessed with her and her hair! Probably because mine is blonde, straight and boring. Meghan would look amazing but no, I can't see her doing it. She must prefer it straight.

Despite what I might think of her persona at times she is a beautiful looking woman. I remember when Harry first stepped out with her at Invictus, she was wearing jeans and a casual white blouse and I thought she was just stunning.

Attachments

• rxrSqcDl_o.jpg
    rxrSqcDl_o.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 24
Harry looked pretty much pissed at the world at today's event and MM looks very, very happy.

I think the contrast as well was Meghan obviously at minimum had a hairdresser help her get ready whereas Harry looked like he rolled out of bed having fallen asleep in his suit the night before and decided not to change.

This picture is so uncomfortable. This poor woman is mid-curtsy when she's mauled by Meghan, squashing her face into her cleavage. It's so undignified.

I don't like the way she seems to constantly belittle Harry in public. He's "gate crashing" and he has been championing women's right but "his voice has never been heard." It appears to be in jest and I know there is only so much you can tell about their relationship from afar but I don't like their dynamic. I know lots of people disagree but it makes me uncomfortable. He is very thin, he doesn't look at all well or happy.

Attachments

• 20073722-7603913-image-a-24_1571818838926.jpg
    20073722-7603913-image-a-24_1571818838926.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 41
Charles for decades was made fun of for his environmental views. I imagine that he has pep talks with Meghan and Harry.

Finally, people get what he is doing.

He has had a tremendous amount of flak in his life. Hopefully he can guide them through the shock of it all

Charles for decades was made fun of for his environmental views. I imagine that he has pep talks with Meghan and Harry.

Finally, people get what he is doing.

He has had a tremendous amount of flak in his life. Hopefully he can guide them through the shock of it all
No, he was not. Nor are his positions today.

Prince Charles is a smart man. No one disputes that.

Those that fodder of his personal life will live on by those invested in that. A tabloid fodder. Those who love it.

Truth is, Prince Charles has made some moves. Long before climate change he was an advocate.

I hope he has “pep talks” with H&M, but more importantly I hope H&M educate themselves.

Because they are sorely lacking. And no amount of celebrity is going to compensate for that.

Jmo

they dated 15 months. Isn’t that a long time?

I know people who lived together for years , married and then divorced.

I don’t see Meghan saying anything different about being a mother than other new mothers say. It’s a shock.

I see so much fake stuff on fakebook where people pretend their life is fabulous. Then there is Pinterest where people are doing the most amazing of things. I am glad they are being real,

A Detailed History of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Relationship

15 months is a decent amount of time for normal people. Harry and his royal life and duties are not normal. Kate and William dates 10 years before getting married. They were able to do that because they met so young. Harry and Meghan didn't need 10 years but I do think they'd be doing much better if they had more time.

Also -

Meghan is not vegan. She has said that she eats a vegan diet during the weekdays but then eats whatever on the weekends.

Meghan's red outfit was okay. Loved the style of everything, I think she (or more likely her stylist) was going for a monochrome look but you really need contrasting shades for that, it doesn't work if the shades are too similar. The fabrics also didn't go together. But I've seen her in worse outfits and overall she looked cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member