The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall having read a while ago that the Lindo Wing would be placed on high alert during the entire month of April in case Meghan chose to give birth at the facility (a moot point now that Meghan hopes for a home birth). EMS transport has probably been on standby for the impending birth in case a situation arises that precludes Meghan giving birth at Frogmore.

Shortly after the Sussex baby is born, I expect Eugenie will announce her own pregnancy. I also think Kate will have a fourth child in the not too distant future. It will be raining babies in the RF.

Maybe the ambulance is a decoy? Make us look the wrong way. Wouldn't it be a hoot if Meghan was in Hospital right now LOL

:D Bingo! You've got it!

OT: There are four senior care facilities within a mile or two of our home, one of which is adjacent to our subdivision behind a wooded area. There are EMS vehicles in the area all the time in the event that one of them is contacted for an urgent run. Every time I leave the house, I am likely to see several EMS units along my route. Most of the time they're not in emergency mode, but at any given moment, they turn on flashing lights and sirens and bail out of normal traffic at ludicrous speed :eek:

The Duchess of Cambridge advised Prince Harry to offer William an “olive branch” meeting in a bid to repair the brothers’ fractured relationship.

The Princes are barely speaking during a crucial time in the history of the monarchy.

A “hurtful rift” which both parties have “refused to put to bed”, has led William’s wife Kate to try to repair “a complete and utter breakdown of communication” between the brothers.

Her advice led to Harry and Meghan inviting them to their new home at Windsor after they all attended church on Easter Sunday.

They had tea and chatted for around 30 minutes at Frogmore Cottage .

Kate Middleton's bid to heal William and Harry's 'hurtful rift' with cups of tea

Sorry @gregjrichards but I don’t believe this. How would the media know?

I definitely think she should have the baby in a hospital. No home birth. IMO

I credit Meghan with wanting to have an entirely natural childbirth experience, but given her age and inherent risks to mother and child, I sincerely hope that she will go to hospital if it's determined that she or baby is in distress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136