The Canvas Laundry Bags

Someone plz email Bill Sheaffer and tell him he doesn't know WTH he's talking about:giggle:
I started a tread on this very subject last night and after hearing from AZlawyer and rethinking what I myself remember from the docs, I promptly asked a mod to delete the thread so as not to cause even more confusion.

No, the regular (square) one was the one found in the A. home. It "matches" the cylindrical one in which Caylee was found only in the sense that it comes from the same "set."

ONE cylindrical bag--found with Caylee.

ONE square bag--found in the home.

None missing. :)

I think I may agree with you. I DID NOT GET THE IMPRESSION THAT ANY REGULAR TOTE was missing.

Kathi and Schaeffer say there is a missing square tote around which has never been found. I did not get that from the testimony yesterday. OHHHHH GOD.:banghead:

oHHHHHHH, ONLY ONE of each was bought??? BUT THEY MATCHED IT TO THE ONE FOUND WITH CAYLEE BY THE TAG.

you guys are right. There are only two bags and Kathi and Schaeffer are wrong. But it was all over the news last night - Greta had it too.

As I posted on the deleted thread yesterday, I don't think the prosecution explained why they were asking Cindy these questions about the tote bags very well, if at all, thus the confusion.

And if we are confused, the jury must be confused also.

As I posted on the deleted thread yesterday, I don't think the prosecution explained why they were asking Cindy these questions about the tote bags very well, if at all, thus the confusion.

And if we are confused, the jury must be confused also.

I noticed that with a few things but then I thought - okay they get the testimony in and hopefully the jury take notes, then the prosecutors will wrap it all up in their closing, I'm sure they go over all the points again (like in the opening) and link it all together.

I totally understood the testimony yesterday, so I'm not quite sure why Kathi B. & Bill S. got mixed up. I would think the jury understood, too, but then again I had prior knowledge that there were two bags, and I don't think the jury did, so I guess it's possible they got as confused as Kathi B. and Bill S. I would hope that WFTV corrects their mistake to end the false info getting spread around. This is just like that thing when Kathi B. reported that ICA had been offered a plea deal before the jury selection started. I don't think they EVER corrected that misinformation.

I totally understood the testimony yesterday, so I'm not quite sure why Kathi B. & Bill S. got mixed up. I would think the jury understood, too, but then again I had prior knowledge that there were two bags, and I don't think the jury did, so I guess it's possible they got as confused as Kathi B. and Bill S. I would hope that WFTV corrects their mistake to end the false info getting spread around. This is just like that thing when Kathi B. reported that ICA had been offered a plea deal before the jury selection started. I don't think they EVER corrected that misinformation.

Sheaffer also reported that a knife was found at the crime scene with the body. I don't think he ever corrected that. There were other uncorrected boner errors by WFTV as well. They just roll on as if nothing wrong had happened.

Then there were a flurry of media reports after the body find saying that Kronk kicked the bag and a skull rolled out. No corrections.

I noticed that with a few things but then I thought - okay they get the testimony in and hopefully the jury take notes, then the prosecutors will wrap it all up in their closing, I'm sure they go over all the points again (like in the opening) and link it all together.

Darnudes - your banana thing cracks me up.

WOW. that is three wrong things and that is a lot. Seriously.

Okay, that is helpful. Getting closer -

But the state says to Cindy after the state confiscated them, did you ever see them again and Cindy says no. So I am assuming that there is one of each STILL in the black bag (now in evidence). Do you know if Cindy said she bought two of each?

Just drives me crazy when I can't figure it out. Thanks again.

Here's the deal. These bags are only sold in pairs. They are not sold separately. The bag or bags they took from CA's house are a match to a set. One found at the scene of Caylee's remains the other one found at the A's home.

Here's the deal. These bags are only sold in pairs. They are not sold separately. The bag or bags they took from CA's house are a match to a set. One found at the scene of Caylee's remains the other one found at the A's home.

So you are saying that when you buy a set (pair) you get a round one and a rectangular one?

So let me get this straight in my head, there is only one set of two bags? That's it. But the misinformation being spread around is that there are two sets of two bags? I was lost during that part of her testimony also and I just kind of tuned it out.

I did listen closely to Cindy's testimony yesterday and think the WFTV report is incorrect, there is no missing bag. She stated there were 2 canvas bags in her possession at one time. The round one that was found with Caylee's remains was used for plastic ball pit balls stored in one of the sheds but Cindy found a bag with a zipper on it, moved the balls to that bag and stored the empty round canvas bag in the garage. The matching rectanglular shaped bag was in Caylee's room storing stuffed animals but Cindy found a hanging holder to display them and moved the stuffed animals to it and stored the canvas bag with the round one inside a black garbage bag on a shelf in the garage above the w/d. It was found in the garage where Cindy said it was stored when LE conducted a search of their home.
No missing bag-round one with remains, rectangle one in garage.

No, if you buy the round ones, there are two round ones to a set. If you buy the rectangular ones there are two rectangular ones to that set. Not one of each shape. That I didn't hear in testimony. Perhaps that will be brought up later.

I did listen closely to Cindy's testimony yesterday and think the WFTV report is incorrect, there is no missing bag. She stated there were 2 canvas bags in her possession at one time. The round one that was found with Caylee's remains was used for plastic ball pit balls stored in one of the sheds but Cindy found a bag with a zipper on it, moved the balls to that bag and stored the empty round canvas bag in the garage. The matching rectanglular shaped bag was in Caylee's room storing stuffed animals but Cindy found a hanging holder to display them and moved the stuffed animals to it and stored the canvas bag with the round one inside a black garbage bag on a shelf in the garage above the w/d. It was found in the garage where Cindy said it was stored when LE conducted a search of their home.
No missing bag-round one with remains, rectangle one in garage.

100% correct as per Cindy's deposition!

Thanks Twall, :) you just explained very succinctly and simply exactly what happened. My brain wasn't working to well earlier and I couldn't get the proper words together.

Just to reiterate,

The two whitney bags (one cylinder/one rectangle) were both used for different reasons at one time in the Anthony home - later, when they were NOT being used anymore, Cindy wrapped both bags in separate garbage bags and put them on the top shelf in her garage.

ICA on 16 June grabbed the cylinder bag down from the shelf and used that and most likely the garbage bag it was wrapped in as well as another garbage bag.

I've wondered if the laundry bag could have been inside a trash bag at firts unless it was covered over with that log and lots of debris. A beige new looking laundry bag could call attention if someone was going thru those woods, which I guess is what eventually got Kronk's attention.

I guess that I was mistaken. If so, I apologize. It's late, my brain is shutting down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONF21772
Back