The death of Princess Diana

I think the royal family is full of idiosyncracies, but I highly doubt they are murderers.

Why didn't Camilla, then have Diana murdered earlier on? Before the divorce?

In this day and age, who really cared who Diana married; they were just glad Charles divorced her.

Yes, there was probably jealousy of Diana, but she also had alot of problems.

Why wasn't Fergie murdered for all the stunts she pulled?

If Diana was murdered, there were alot of others murdered along with her.

Marthatex said:
I think the royal family is full of idiosyncracies, but I highly doubt they are murderers.

For what reason do you doubt they are murderers, because they are the Royal Family?

Why didn't Camilla, then have Diana murdered earlier on? Before the divorce?

I don't believe Camilla had anything to do with Dianas death, but I do think the Royal Family certainly did for many reasons and the main one coming to a head was that she was getting too close to Dodi. Two weeks before Diana died she was on holiday with Dodi, staying on his yacht. She swam to the shore to speak to reporters and photographers, she told these reporters that she was very happy and that she would be making an announcement in 3 weeks time that would 'rock the nation', sadly she never lived to tell us her news.

In this day and age, who really cared who Diana married; they were just glad Charles divorced her.

Of course the Royal Family would care who she married, although she and Charles were divorced, she was also the Mother of the future King of England. She made it quite clear after her divorce that she would not be controlled by them any longer, but anything not sanctioned by the Royal Family was never going to happen.

Yes, there was probably jealousy of Diana, but she also had alot of problems.

Yes she did have problems, mainly due to her parents divorcing, but marrying Charles is where her major problems came along. What was so bad about wanting her own marriage to last forever, she wanted the whole fairytale. The Royal Family don't work like that I'm afraid, never have done so far.

Why wasn't Fergie murdered for all the stunts she pulled?

Why would there be a reason to murder Sarah Ferguson, yes she pulled stunts but she wasn't seen as threat, she didn't give an interview that was broadcast worlwide to say she would not go quietly, and that there was three people in her marriage, Diana did, and I believe this is part of the reason she is not here today.

If Diana was murdered, there were alot of others murdered along with her.

A lot of others?

<<In this day and age, who really cared who Diana married;>>

The Royal Family did !!

<<Yes, there was probably jealousy of Diana, but she also had alot of problems.>>

Diana was truly a compassionate soul, who truly cared about other people other than herself.
The 'problems' she had were due to the way she had been treated since she was 19 years old.

<<Why wasn't Fergie murdered for all the stunts she pulled?>>

Noone cares about Fergie, they never did.
Diana had alot more pull than Fergie.
The nation adored her, she was way more popular then old Charlie.

<<If Diana was murdered, there were alot of others murdered along with her.>>

The history books are full of Kings and Queens getting murdered,and the plots against them.. it is a common theme through out history.

Well, I haven't really spent my time studying it, but How was she murdered? This drunk guy drives the car and is willing to lose his own life too?

Someone knows she's not going to wear a seatbelt, someone tells this guy to speed and have a wreck in the tunnel? There was a delay getting her to the hospital, but didn't she die fairly quickly?

I find it hard to believe that Charles, et al. would murder the mother of his two boys, who obviously loved her. I know he's an adulterer and a all around snob and stinker, but I seem him doing a pretty good job with his boys, so I guess I prefer to think the best of someone unless proven otherwise.

Maybe it wasn't Charles idea, maybe he had nothing [directly] to do with it.

I wouldn't put anything past that Royal family, especially the old Queen Mother.

Someone tampered with the car I think.

narlacat said:
I wouldn't put anything past that Royal family, especially the old Queen Mother. QUOTE]
I agree with you about the Queen Mum Narla, it's a shame Diana couldn't have lived to the ripe old age of 101 like the old trout did! :laugh:

I was in Paris in April 2001, and drove through that tunnel twice. There is something that marks the spot where the car hit that big piling, It was so eerie, but cars whizzed at a good clip going through there and the tunnel curves so it isn't a straight shot.

That's why I wondered about that couple who said they heard the crash and ran down to the tunnel and told what they saw happening in there. It was a ways inside the tunnel, not right inside the entrance. It could be that after the crash it took a few minutes for people to be able to move, so it's possible.

Anyway, the day I went to visit the Orsay Museum, there was a very long line - waited for at least an hour. You can guess, YaYa, I struck up a conversation with the guy in front of me who was a very handsome dapper Dan from England. He said he was in town for a couple of days as he was meeting with some high up person investigating the death and crash of Diana. In fact he said his meeting was the next morning.

So we talked and talked. He was with an insurance company I believe, doing investigation on the case. The main focus in the case that April were 2 things. Something to do with the driver and the ambulance ride to the hospital. And that was going to be the point of his meeting the next day.

I told him my dad had died in '99, and was given a very quick ride to the hospital but that he was given too much oxygen and died, then revived, before they got to the hospital - about 10 min.

He told me that in Europe, not just Paris, they do the opposite. While on the way to the hospital they don't rush, but rather do everything possible to stabalize the victim, do trachs, take blood, well everything that in American hospitals that is done right after they get to the hospital.

It had taken quite some time for the ambulence to get there, and he didn't tell me what his point would be in the meeting, but was quite sure they must have been working hard to save her, stop bleeding, give her trugs, a drip tube, etc. He did feel this is the best way to help anyone who has to ride in an ambulance to the hospital, as his statistics showed they save more lives than die on them. I think he felt everything was done properly by the ambulance co. Oh, that's it. His inverstigation dealt only with the ambulance as I believe there was talk of a lawsuit or somesuch.

Does anyone know if she was dead when they arrived at the hospital?

Scandi

Thanks Julia. Can anyone see in that photo of her if that is a black leather seat in front of her blocking the view of her from the chest or waist down? Do you see her arms or hands? It is kind of hard to make out, but it looks like her to me.

Scandi

It took an hour for the ambulance to get to the hospital and seems to be no real reason why it would have taken so long.
They said something about 'avoiding the bumps'!

The car was a last minute replacement, maybe to dodge the media or maybe because the other one failed to start.
I think they did something to the car to cause the accident, maybe paided/tipped the paparazzi off...

<<He told me that in Europe, not just Paris, they do the opposite. While on the way to the hospital they don't rush, but rather do everything possible to stabalize the victim, do trachs, take blood, well everything that in American hospitals that is done right after they get to the hospital.>>

Scandi, thanks for that story too btw.
You're right, things are done differently in different parts of the world when it comes to ambulances procedures, but that trip should still not have taken an hour from everything I've read.

It's been 5 years, but somehow I think the ambulance crew does not take the patient out of the ambulance until the person is stabalized for movement. That is just in the back of nmy head so might be altogether wrong!

Scandi

I think it's not right to publish the photos, but also not right to censor them (since in this case they're just ugly, but in other cases, it could be evidence, something that the public needed to be able to see).

I don't think she was murdered, except perhaps by the paparatzi. Sad, and I'm sure the royal family was a bit relieved, but I don't think it was anything other than what we saw. The slow ambulance - that is how they do it over there - the ambulance is more of a portable ER, where here it's transport and just a small bit of support.

Diana and Dodi were killed by a drunk driver, just like many people in

America have been. Not to mention a drunk driver who also was taking anti-depressant...a bad mix.

The royal family did not hate her or plan any such thing. For as much as Diana has given to the world it is a shame that her children are left to deal with speculation.

bykerladi said:
Hi Bykerladi,:)
Thank you for the link.
I do have a comment about the photo.
I do not believe that this is an authentic photo of Princess Diana and the accident scene.
If our fellow Websleuthers did click on the link and view the photo,they will see that "something is wrong with this picture".
If you look in the background,you will see an emergency phone with the numbers "999".That sequence of numbers was used as an emergency number in Britain.
The sequence of numbers in France is 112.
This is the emergency number sequence at the time of the accident.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Let the woman rest in peace. Leave her children alone is my comment. It's been almost 10 years. This is never going to be solved.

And I guess that's why the whole things come up again, it's getting close to the anniversary of her death.
It will be the same thing next month with the JonBenet case because that happened nealy 10 years ago too.

Right after her death many people were interviewed. Among them were the paparazzi, the rescue workers, the surgeon who operated, her assistant Paul B "something" they ALL said that her face was perfect. One report said she had a thin trickle of blood from her nose and that was it. Her official cause of death in none scientific terms was a rupture of her heart and the great vessels around it (similar to throwing a baggy full of fluid against a brick wall as hard as you can) this was the effect of being slammed forward at a high rate of speed and hitting an solid object (the seat in front of her) so the real damage was to her chest not to her face.

I agree Dark_Shadows, the photo is a hoax. The top of the car was intact when they towed it away. They have superimposed photos on top of photos.

When the first person came and saw her there, after they had looked at the driver and I think the front seat passenger {might be wrong about that}, they saw her on her tummy, legs on the back seat and her head wedged inbetween the two front seats. The doctor who stopped moved her into the back seat so she could breath easier, on her back with her head to the side. Her first comment was "My God". Her second statement was a call for Doti. And then she said to everyone "They are trying to kill us".

She had a premonition of ill fate before that night, and I don't know what prompted her to believe that. But I think she felt her time was near. Another man who had been her lover was killed, and Charles broke the news to her in a very blatent way, "Your friend is dead". She expected something but just didn't know when it would happen.

The two guys on the big motorcycle were Paporatsi, and under voice diisguise they did call in to a radio show and admit they had taken photos of her right before the crash.

That is what I think happened. In order to take the photos they swerved their motorcycle to the left and a bit in front of the car, and the flash of the camera in the darkness made a big light which threw the driver off kilt, and stunned, the car took a left hand path which then was hit by the white car of the man who sped quickly out of the tunnel. He was maybe a counterpart Paparatzi to the guys on the motorcycle. If the motorcycle and the white car were not in laison, then it was just circmstances with Paporatzi following her car,and then it was a matter of traveling very very fast through the tunnel and a bit too much of something maybe to control the car, whether it be light flashing, a pill or two or one drink too many for good judgement. A set of circumstances.

I don't think she was murdered.

I did read the evaluation of the doctors who examined the autopsy report. If she had had surgery sooner she might well have lived. It was a small cut on the artery that pumps the blood away from the heart and it is a slow process, and the blood might have begun to coagulate which made it a slow bleed. But she hemoraged into her chest which was irreparable, after those several hours, even after it was sewn up, The rest of the blood from her body just never went back to recycle through the heart, so there was nothing left to retain her life. She must have just lost too much blood.

A tragic situation. She lived and she died. I don't think she was all that powerful a figure in the world. It was just that she caught the hearts of so many people who loved her for everything she was and did. And since she was a Princess of England by marriage, they then idoloized her.

Scandi

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa