The Death of Wayne Millard

Status
Not open for further replies.
DM may have had people working on the cars whom had no idea the cars were stolen. The people who worked on the cars could possibly be oblivious to the big picture.

but with parts being painted and serial numbers having to be filed off...wouldn't they become suspicious. Im thinking the mechanics were in on it.

The article just says the vehicles were found in a hangar, but doesn't say where the hangar was located, or what type of vehicles were found. Maybe it's just every kind of vehicle you can imagine... the police will be busy just trying to figure out who all this stuff belongs to.

How does that work if someone's car was stolen, they get their insurance payout, then the car shows up... I guess the insurance company then owns the original car that was found.

but with parts being painted and serial numbers having to be filed off...wouldn't they become suspicious. Im thinking the mechanics were in on it.

Of course the mechanics knew. If you go back the the beginning of all this I posted that I thought it was all organized crime but not we have a motive for WM death. One person wants to fix 747s and have a real business and the other wants a chop shop.

The article just says the vehicles were found in a hangar, but doesn't say where the hangar was located, or what type of vehicles were found. Maybe it's just every kind of vehicle you can imagine... the police will be busy just trying to figure out who all this stuff belongs to.

How does that work if someone's car was stolen, they get their insurance payout, then the car shows up... I guess the insurance company then owns the original car that was found.

The GTA area has had a huge issue with motorcycle thefts, and multiple theft rings operating with minimal police investigation, over the past few years. A few have been busted (more often by happen-stance, as in this case with DM in finding a HD with filed SN, and likely others if there is a hanger with "200 vehicles" in it..)

The point is - they were able to identify this HD purely because there was an additional, non-factory VIN marking on it, not found by DM, but found by the Hamilton BEAR squad. Once cleared as evidence, the police likely removed the trailer from the hanger, along with all found parts of the disassembled motorcycle for impounding, and eventual return to the insurance co. who paid out Mr. MacDougall for it's loss, or back to Mr. MacDougall himself.

If it was stolen, disassembled, and generally screwed around with as bike thieves will do.. i'd prefer the insurance co. payout..

My guess is that this HD is an additional VIN'd anomaly.. there are likely far more vehicles of various descriptions that have received the VIN Die-Grinder treatment, and thus are unidentifiable to be tied back to an original owner, in terms of proof of ownership.

Agreed Reign-but IMO, people may have been lost with the OC thing, trying to figure out why someone like DM would ever get messed up with the likes of OC and eluding to DM being framed by OC because he was wealthy, never thinking for one minute that he could be operating on his own and that's how he was getting massive amounts of money. IMHO, there's a lot of evidence we already know about, whether it be real or circumstantial that points to DM and murder, disregard for human remains, auto theft, chop shops, *advertiser censored* & cocaine. To repeat another post, LE has done a great job keeping the lid on everything. How many more surprises are there?

The GTA area has had a huge issue with motorcycle thefts, and multiple theft rings operating with minimal police investigation, over the past few years. A few have been busted (more often by happen-stance, as in this case with DM in finding a HD with filed SN, and likely others if there is a hanger with "200 vehicles" in it..)

The point is - they were able to identify this HD purely because there was an additional, non-factory VIN marking on it, not found by DM, but found by the Hamilton BEAR squad. Once cleared as evidence, the police likely removed the trailer from the hanger, along with all found parts of the disassembled motorcycle for impounding, and eventual return to the insurance co. who paid out Mr. MacDougall for it's loss, or back to Mr. MacDougall himself.

If it was stolen, disassembled, and generally screwed around with as bike thieves will do.. i'd prefer the insurance co. payout..

My guess is that this HD is an additional VIN'd anomaly.. there are likely far more vehicles of various descriptions that have received the VIN Die-Grinder treatment, and thus are unidentifiable to be tied back to an original owner, in terms of proof of ownership.

DM may have had people working on the cars whom had no idea the cars were stolen. The people who worked on the cars could possibly be oblivious to the big picture.

I bet they just thought it was a regular thing to take serial numbers off too. Bet it started stealing parts for cars of their own and then a big light bulb went off that this is easy money.

And speaking of mechanics there's one out there still that LE hasn't said has been questioned and cleared, like the other person the sleuths suspected.

HELLO MEDIA??? How about getting the coroner's report for WM? Or maybe that's not allowed? How about telling us if it is or is not allowed and why/why not? Geez.

Something. Anything. Other that the LE presser's which tell us next to NOTHING.

moo

HELLO MEDIA??? How about getting the coroner's report for WM? Or maybe that's not allowed? How about telling us if it is or is not allowed and why/why not? Geez.

Something. Anything. Other that the LE presser's which tell us next to NOTHING.

moo
I feel like this is a well orchestrated release of information. LE are keeping this so closed it's torturous! But with that being said, I think I'm now addicted to bizarre, so they're feeding my new crazy addiction. I didn't see "yacht man" with blood drops coming..or "Harley Man" with registration number on the bottom of his seat, or TPS and the OPP with diggers out in the rain with no tents and ground radar. I didn't expect not to hear anything about suspect # 3 ever again. And yes, a Coroner with an open case and not even a teaser as to why it's open. Misreporting by MSM hasn't helped it. Yesterday it was hundreds of cars, today it was less than 10. IMO, I need an assistant just to keep up with the travel itinerary of DM and all of his real estate purchases and transfers. I'm still confused how the incinerator fits into the picture and am totally shocked that considering the age group and hundreds of facebook friends that a least a dozen of them aren't trying to claim a minute of fame. DM's job description- the strange Obits..WM's death, the mysterious EG..etc etc. The Hollywood lawyer charging other lawyers with trying to steal his client... It all makes for exhaustive sleuthing!

Well, it's a good thing we have Toronto City Hall as a diversion!! Has that got a WS thread yet?? :ufo:

New Toronto SUN story is up!

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

According to this article a stolen Harley was found inside the hangar along with "hundreds of vehicles" (I wonder if that is an exaggeration).

Note the Harley was stolen just a couple of month's after WM's death. If WM had been alive it is unlikely that he would have permitted the Hangar to be used as a cover for a major auto theft ring. If he was murdered I think we just found our motive!

The Harley was actually stolen "before" WM's death. It was stolen on Nov. 21, 2012. Your link quotes Warmington's Feb 8, 2013 column. Here is quote from Marty MacDougall (the Harley owner) from that Feb 8 column:

“It was in the area of King St. E. and Parliament St. on Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2012 at 12 noon,” said Marty. “A truck was seen backing down the driveway and hooking up to my cargo trailer and taking it away.”

Here is that Feb 8 column, the stuff about Harley theft starts maybe halfway through the column:
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/02/08/more-to-snowstorm-than-traffic-chaos

I feel like this is a well orchestrated release of information. LE are keeping this so closed it's torturous! But with that being said, I think I'm now addicted to bizarre, so they're feeding my new crazy addiction. I didn't see "yacht man" with blood drops coming..or "Harley Man" with registration number on the bottom of his seat, or TPS and the OPP with diggers out in the rain with no tents and ground radar. I didn't expect not to hear anything about suspect # 3 ever again. And yes, a Coroner with an open case and not even a teaser as to why it's open. Misreporting by MSM hasn't helped it. Yesterday it was hundreds of cars, today it was less than 10. IMO, I need an assistant just to keep up with the travel itinerary of DM and all of his real estate purchases and transfers. I'm still confused how the incinerator fits into the picture and am totally shocked that considering the age group and hundreds of facebook friends that a least a dozen of them aren't trying to claim a minute of fame. DM's job description- the strange Obits..WM's death, the mysterious EG..etc etc. The Hollywood lawyer charging other lawyers with trying to steal his client... It all makes for exhaustive sleuthing!

You're a lot like me, this just made me LOL! :floorlaugh:

Wayne, a man friends say had no depressive tendencies, was found shot in the eye in the Etobicoke home he shared with Millard. Police initially ruled the death a suicide — news that shocked those who knew him. Homicide detectives are now re-examining those circumstances.
Everyone knew the Millard name. But flaunting wealth was never the Millard way. Wayne was known to drop in on local airstrips to talk shop with mechanics, usually pulling up in a beat-up old Chevy van. Occasionally, he'd land in one of his personal planes.

One hobby pilot at the Guelph airstrip met Wayne a few years ago. He remarked to a friend at the time the man looked like "a bum," before realizing who he was talking about — one of most successful, independent entrepreneurs in Canadian aviation.

Sounds like cars weren't his thing or he was a bit more humble than his son. JMO

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/3251642-millard-s-strange-downward-spiral/

No mention of WM's fiancé from his friends in that article. I've only been able to find reference to a fiancé in that one video, nowhere else. I'm really starting to think the one lone reporter was confused about which Millard had a fiancé.

No mention of WM's fiancé from his friends in that article. I've only been able to find reference to a fiancé in that one video, nowhere else. I'm really starting to think the one lone reporter was confused about which Millard had a fiancé.

If I recall correctly it was an aviation buddy, long time friend, who made the statement on AVCanada board. I will try to find link for you but in meantime there's the one msm

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/05/21/po...ellen-millard/

apologies even though I copied it from thread -- no story now at end of link

The Harley was actually stolen "before" WM's death. It was stolen on Nov. 21, 2012. Your link quotes Warmington's Feb 8, 2013 column. Here is quote from Marty MacDougall (the Harley owner) from that Feb 8 column:

“It was in the area of King St. E. and Parliament St. on Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2012 at 12 noon,” said Marty. “A truck was seen backing down the driveway and hooking up to my cargo trailer and taking it away.”

Here is that Feb 8 column, the stuff about Harley theft starts maybe halfway through the column:
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/02/08/more-to-snowstorm-than-traffic-chaos

Yes my bad! The Harley was stolen just day's before WM was found dead.

I gotta say, it is a pretty interesting story, all the plot twists etc etc.

If I had no idea about the case and you were to tell me that it was a novel or a movie, I would say it is too far fetched for publication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member