The Death of Wayne Millard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're assuming that he owned a hand gun, but I don't remember seeing confirmation of this. However, there was a rifle of some sort shown in the photo with the bowlful of credit cards. I can't find that picture anymore. It would be tricky to shoot oneself in the eye with a rifle.

If E.G. was WM's girlfriend for awhile, there should have been more out there about her IMO.

Anyone found anything new on EG who definitely did exist?
So now we know that EG did in fact exist and she was WM's gf, my racehorse theory on the Obit has officially been debunked! :truce:lol So what precipitated an obituary being submitted 2 years later? The NP provides the name of a EG's brother, and he knew WM. Is it possible that WM was just cleaning his house...2 years later? I would say that WM was the poet in the family if it wasn't for the fact that his own obit has a similar writing style to it. Could writing strange obits be hereditary?

On another note, I can just imagine the meetings in the newsrooms at various papers this afternoon. "How can this freelance journalist get all this info complete with interviews, names and quotes guys while we're rerunning the Harley story??" lol

So what precipitated an obituary being submitted 2 years later?
Could be just a plain old data storage anomaly. I had an ancestor who died in 1922, but newspaper archives have her obituary as having been printed in 2002 and that's the date that's been picked up by genealogical websites, etc, so it prevails. Stuff happens. IMO.

do we have facts that DM found his father..do we have facts that he didnt have an Alibi, that he was not somewhere else..to me I think after reading all of this WM was not really interested in this business either and he was in over his head..if he was drinking again and thought wow what have I got myself into..then I believe he could very easily comitted suicide..I come from a family where someone with absolutely no reason, no depression, a bright future, popular, job etc etc..shot himself, left a note just saying he loved his parents and siblings, gave no reason and to this day we all ask WHY WHY...we will never know. The credit cards to me could also mean DM did not get rid of them because they were his father's, some were company cards as well..my mother has passed and I have her wallet and all her cards just because, they were hers and a part of her that I just cant seem to throw away. The eye thing.yes seems a bit distasteful but it looks to me like it was for Halloween, part of the same film special affects that AM had posted on his fb..police scources may have been wrong about shot in the eye, if he shot in the head temple than it would all look the same. JMO

Disclaimer: Great article (thank you!) but way too long for me to read in entirety online. I freely admit skimming over details about particular cases.

Although we don't know for certain the circumstances of Wayne Millard's death, the cited article had one particularly interesting section to me: "Prevention & Protection: Options for Parents & Other Family Members." In the author's view, there are ways of protecting oneself from psychopathic children (after admitting that there is a problem of course!), and we know that at least two of the four ways listed were not met:

1) "important documents or items, such as any financially related documents, wallets, and purses, must not under any circumstances be accessible to the child" - We have photographic evidence that the father's credit cards were easily accessible.

2) "computer access codes must remain within the province of the parents..." - From today's article in the National Post, "according to SG, the brother of Wayne’s girlfriend at the time,EG, Wayne didn’t use computers or email."

3) "parents should make sure that the child does not have a key to their home..." - We know that Dell lived at home.

4) "communication between the family and adult child should be handled with care, especially if such communications could be interpreted by the adult child as somehow threatening." - unknown

It will be interesting if additional information about communications between parents and child do become known. As ever, MOO.

These tips aren't much good if the teen lives in the house. They simply discuss the issues with another teen, plot the demise and execute it.

There's not much of a defense against a sociopath/psychopath in the house 24/7.

Except preemptive, of course.

So now we know that EG did in fact exist and she was WM's gf, my racehorse theory on the Obit has officially been debunked! :truce:lol So what precipitated an obituary being submitted 2 years later? The NP provides the name of a EG's brother, and he knew WM. Is it possible that WM was just cleaning his house...2 years later? I would say that WM was the poet in the family if it wasn't for the fact that his own obit has a similar writing style to it. Could writing strange obits be hereditary?
why would WM write an obit for a GF would the brother not be next of kin?

On another note, I can just imagine the meetings in the newsrooms at various papers this afternoon. "How can this freelance journalist get all this info complete with interviews, names and quotes guys while we're rerunning the Harley story??" lol

The Sun, the Sun...you mean required reading for bookies and guys who are making a living off ProLine? The go-to tabloid for guys who need hair or hair removal? The one, as my mother says, with the boy and the girl in it?

Oh no sirree, the Sun has in fact made two big scoops in this case for its demographic: the make and model of the incinerator, and the picture of the Harley, which was an exclusive.

Thank you very much.

I think that this is a likely scenario. What would be interesting to know is where was the body found? In what position was the body?

If for example WM was passed out on a bed from drinking - it would be easy for DM to enter the room and shoot WM in the head.

The position of the body is crucial in this investigation. When WM was shot was his body in the supine position or standing position? If standing this would make suicide more likely - if supine - this would make murder more likely.

I would be interested in the body position also. I have seen gunshot suicides where the final rest position/discovery position was supine. Some were semi supine as in a recliner. Generally, those were from long guns.

There is some correlation between entry wound and body position concerning pre shot, bullet entry location, and final body rest.

ETA....there are tests with the ability to eliminate "assisted" gunshot suicide, if they are asked for and conducted.

The Sun, the Sun...you mean required reading for bookies and guys who are making a living off ProLine? The go-to tabloid for guys who need hair or hair removal? The one, as my mother says, with the boy and the girl in it?

Oh no sirree, the Sun has in fact made two big scoops in this case for its demographic: the make and model of the incinerator, and the picture of the Harley, which was an exclusive.

Thank you very much.
Snooper-ya got me ROFL with that one! Hope it was meant to be funny!~

And the mystery of EG is finally solved! "according to SG, the brother of Wayne’s girlfriend at the time, EG, Wayne didn’t use computers or email. Mr. G, 65, who lived in Maine and occasionally visited his sister in Toronto, said the couple liked to spend afternoons sitting around Wayne’s house drinking. “Every time I met him, they were well into the booze,” he said, adding that he believed Wayne genuinely cared for his sister, who died in 2009."
Source: http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it/

Excellent finding and not surprised about the attitude of DM. For those that kept thinking DM had some work ethic, here it is, no work ethic.

I would be interested in the body position also. I have seen gunshot suicides where the final rest position/discovery position was supine. Some were semi supine as in a recliner. Generally, those were from long guns.

There is some correlation between entry wound and body position concerning pre shot, bullet entry location, and final body rest.

ETA....there are tests with the ability to eliminate "assisted" gunshot suicide, if they are asked for and conducted.

I believe the cops know how do do forensics on a bullets point of entry and travel distance. What I am thinking is; this is a wealthy person the cops don't want to mess up anything that the news media can then exploit.

I'd be interested to know who owned the gun and how much ammunition remained in the house? ( BTY, i think he was found in his study. i am to lazy to review past post to find where I saw that. )

What is more important is who is now being interviewed because of the case being reopened.
Obviously, MB divorced over WD drinking, moved way way away from him, but remained a paid member/owner of Millardair.
EG was probably into drugs in her youth (total speculation--but another rich kid, from the 60's brief modeling career we know who models hang with). Was estranged from her family (IMO her addictive behaviour-have you ever had to listen to a drunk drone on and on then tell you you have no love for them--tiring and I wouldn't want my kids in on the drama).

THE ORIGINAL OBIT for EG.... websleuthes got it IMO dead on, the obit written by Dellen (father was the executor but too wasted/emotional) to write it. The mention of clues in a OBIT by sleuths now makes sense, there maybe some uncharitable photos... that probably suggested don't investigate your sister's will to deeply or they get posted.
She would have inherited from her father, and she had a good job (as a buyer I think).
Did Dell con her out of money?
Was the fake charity a way to divert her remaining funds into DM's control?

And like everyone else here I cannot pinpoint how it was done but believe he had a big hand in his fathers death.

I wonder how many other chilling interviews regarding DM's character, that are only privy to the police and court there are that DM's lawyer is going to have to fight to be removed from evidence?
Last note why hire a lawyer known for fighting drug convictions? Another layer of the story soon to be revealed.

Other useful and insightful articles describing the many serious issues faced by the children of alcoholics are available all over the web. This understanding, too, may have a significant bearing on the case, imo, because frankly, as a clearer understanding of the dynamics of this family emerges, it's becoming less and less clear who was the "parent" and who was the "child", imo. I also think it's a great shame that any of this airing of the family's dirty linen should be done publically MOO. Neither WM or CM had anything to do with the tragic death of poor TB and, so far, it has not been proven that DM had anything to do with it either. IMO. MOO

It has been proven over and over that WM had a long pilot working history and was well liked in the airline professional world. Just as in divorces there are always people who think they are in the "know". Questioning parenting of a 27 yr old is ridiculous. Even if DM is guilty he is an adult. DM was the one not showing up to work until noon hour and would not move his toys out of the hangar.

I believe the cops know how do do forensics on a bullets point of entry and travel distance. What I am thinking is; this is a wealthy person the cops don't want to mess up anything that the news media can then exploit.

I'd be interested to know who owned the gun and how much ammunition remained in the house? ( BTY, i think he was found in his study. i am to lazy to review past post to find where I saw that. )

What is more important is who is now being interviewed because of the case being reopened.
Obviously, MB divorced over WD drinking, moved way way away from him, but remained a paid member/owner of Millardair.
EG was probably into drugs in her youth (total speculation--but another rich kid, from the 60's brief modeling career we know who models hang with). Was estranged from her family (IMO her addictive behaviour-have you ever had to listen to a drunk drone on and on then tell you you have no love for them--tiring and I wouldn't want my kids in on the drama).

THE ORIGINAL OBIT for EG.... websleuthes got it IMO dead on, the obit written by Dellen (father was the executor but too wasted/emotional) to write it. The mention of clues in a OBIT by sleuths now makes sense, there maybe some uncharitable photos... that probably suggested don't investigate your sister's will to deeply or they get posted.
She would have inherited from her father, and she had a good job (as a buyer I think).

And like everyone else here I cannot pinpoint how it was done but believe he had a big hand in his fathers death.

I wonder how many other chilling interviews regarding DM's character, that are only privy to the police and court there are that DM's lawyer is going to have to fight to be removed from evidence?
Last note why hire a lawyer known for fighting drug convictions? Another layer of the story soon to be revealed.

It has been proven over and over that WM had a long pilot working history and was well liked in the airline professional world. Just as in divorces there are always people who think they are in the "know". Questioning parenting of a 27 yr old is ridiculous. Even if DM is guilty he is an adult. DM was the one not showing up to work until noon hour and would not move his toys out of the hangar.
Agreed! I think AS hit the nail on the head. He knew right from the get go the issues he was going to have with the 26 year old DM. But, WM had made DM "the boss". IMO, the reason the hangar was so much over budget may have been as a result of DM not really knowing what he was doing and not being around. The Post article states that JB was contacted by LE about a month ago. I doubt that we'll hear anything from JB from this point on. But, IMO, since AS has broken the ice, others may end up giving interviews. They may feel compelled to either back AS up or defend DM...time will tell.

I'm waiting for it...the drug connection. I keep expecting to hear that DM has changed lawyers, thought he would change to some high profile Toronto lawyer.

Drug rings and vehicle theft rings go hand in hand at a certain level of crime.

On suicide.....there are particular theorems concerning male vs female, angles of bullet path, left/right hand, final rest of body in relation to bullet path.

The biggest fault in investigating a "suicide" is a predisposition to that very idea rather than letting the evidence determine it.

If the evidence shows suicide, it is solid and clear all the way from LE thru ME's office. I understand WM's is still unresolved, if so, the evidence is questionable and then of course, why was WM cremated in the first place ?

If WM's suicide is not questionable and the evidence of suicide is there, then why reopen the investigation?

Here's a very interesting article about "parricide"- homicide where a child kills a parent or loved one. http://www.theforensicexaminer.com/archive/fall08/6/ It's full of great information.

Excellent information - thanks for the link - Am sitting her feeling delighted with the National Post article posted today - all the time I was thinking about the License for Millardair and just important and financially lucrative it would have been to keep it in place and sell the whole operation as a turnkey...(akin to selling a new restaurant with liquor license). Clearly DM was a desperado....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daydreamin