The Dog and Beth to Wed

arielilane said:
WEDDING DAY
artdakine.jpg
ASSOCIATED PRESS
The bride wore an off-white lace gown with nude backing by Eduardo Lucero. The groom wore white jeans, a white leather vest, boots and American Indian jewelry. http://starbulletin.com/2006/05/22/features/story02.html

"Dog & Beth. Captured. May 20, 2006."

I love that picture of Dog and Beth. It is just beautiful. Beth looks so much slimmer in her wedding dress. She is big busted but my guess is that is how the Dog likes her. I think that they live and dress to suit themselves and public opinion probably doesn't affect them much. I love the way that him and Beth can snipe at each other but he never allows anyone to speak to her or treat her disrespectfully. I just see a couple that are very much in love and have been that way for a long time. I've also noticed that he never talks down about his ex wives. I like that too.

That is really sad about his daughter. 23 yrs isn't many years on this earth. It's sad that she was probably into something that she shouldn't have been. So many kids are these days until they figure out that they are heading down a dead end road. As parents sometimes all we can do is hope and pray that the light goes on before something awful happens to them. I would imagine that it is especially hard for a parent that has been down that road themself and know how destrictive it can be. What a shame that our kids can't learn from our mistakes :(

My prayers are with Barbara,her 4 year old son Travis,her family and friends that she leaves behind.

:laugh:
BeeBee said:
It's so funny to watch them circle with Dog saying a prayer before they go out and ending it always with "In the name of Jesus." Then, when catching the bad guy will say something like "Lay Down Mother *advertiser censored**er!"

Oh I know they are one of a kind......I like the show....I dont watch it much though.

Bobbisangel said:
I believe that Leland and Dwayne Lee are Dog's sons.
Hi Bobbisangel,
Bikerladi means that the 1 in jail is Leland and Dwayne Lee's brother,not that Leland and Dwayne Sr. are brothers.

The children;

Duane Lee Chapman III
Leland Chapman (29yrs married with two children Dakota and Cobie.)
Lyssa Chapman
Tucker Chapman
Christopher Chapman
Barbara Chapman (23yrs)
Wesley Chapman
Cecily Chapman (Dwayne and Beth's daughter) 11 yrs
Bonnie Jo Chapman (Dwayne and Beth's daughter) 5 yrs
Gary Chapman.(Dwayne and Beth's son)3 yrs

I love the show...I started watching it because of the scenery...I used to live in Hawaii as a child. I fell in love with all of them...they make such a difference and show such compassion for the work that they do.

Prayers to them during this time!

TB

On the first page where I put the link to his site there is an email for comments if anyone would like to email their condolences.

I like them too. I wonder what she uses to keep those breasts up. Her bras must be made out of chicken wire and rope. :D

dark_shadows said:
Hi Bobbisangel,
Bikerladi means that the 1 in jail is Leland and Dwayne Lee's brother,not that Leland and Dwayne Sr. are brothers.
Exactly! I think the one in jail is Tucker... He was involved in some scheme with a prostitute where the prostitute would lure a man to a hotel room where Tucker and another man would beat him and rob him.

Reminder - Leland is no longer married and there's a doubt over whether the two kids are even his!

I believe he was sent home. There was a problem between him and Beth, and she told him that if he didn't stop smoking he had to get out of the house. It started because Justin burned a hole in the dashboard of Beth's SUV. Anyway, the end of the episode it showed Justin buying more cigarettes. The burned hole is important, because Justin was there because he burned down his own house with cigarettes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back