The Hours and Days After Leaving 15th Street

She craved fame.

The narcissist is not really interested in publicity per se. Narcissists are misleading. The narcissist appears to love himself - and, really, he abhors himself. Similarly, he appears to be interested in becoming a celebrity - and, in reality, he is concerned with the REACTIONS to his fame: people watch him, notice him, talk about him, debate his actions - therefore he exists.

https://www.healthyplace.com/person.../narcissists-addiction-to-fame-and-celebrity/

Do you think Pam was asked to get Samantha doll from the house and wasn't allowed to go in JBR's room so she ordered another one? Had it sent to AG so that JR would get it and PR wouldn't know it wasn't JBR's?

The quote from PMPT is Pam removed several American Girl dolls, I don't think there was any resistance in allowing her to remove what the Ramseys had listed. She was wearing a jacket with LE insignia, something everyone in the DA's office would have had issued, it must have been a larger size. How would everyone there on scene know what she was doing was not in an official capacity? Not everyone in the Boulder PD knew everyone who worked for the DA. She was impersonating LE... They claim it was to protect her from the media but how would the media know who she was???? She worked selling lipstick in GA. It was to protect what she doing from scrutiny. This was all arranged with the DA's office. They conspired to assist the Ramseys and cover up what happened.

I contend Pam was also instructed to remove a catalogue. Little girls coveted them, the inside name they were given was 'drool books'. Many little girls ordered them on a regular basis and many went out without even being requested.

There is some solace in the thought the missing 30 minutes of the CBS special was about the dolls and it will eventually surface into the truth of how the Ramseys got away with murder

Forgive me, but I don’t get the significance of an American Girl doll being ordered after JBR’s death, though it certainly seems an odd thing to do. What bits am I missing? Thanks.

IMO the Ramseys needed a doll that if the police asked for and tested could not be associated with the death of their daughter.

The way the dolls are made there is a vinyl head attached to the cloth body with a cord. The cord ends up hanging down the back like 2 strings. The dolls hair can get tangled in the cord when brushing the hair. It was not a big issue but during training I was told to tell parents they could pit a piece of duct tape on the back to alleviate the problem, never pin it and never cut it. Don't think I ever had any calls or complaints about this but did remember the training and when the end of PMPT stated how that little piece of duct tape proved an intruder did it, it had no connection to the Ramseys but here was a credible link. Why remove the dolls at all? Dead children don't play with toys. Jonbenet's favorite toy was a stuffed cat that they didn't have Pam remove. The dolls may have looked innocent but IMO they tell of the pure evil in Boulder.

At first it was just about the duct tape having a connection to the dolls the Ramseys removed. Then I experimented and put duct tape on a doll and pulled it off, it left half the adhesive on the doll in a stain and the tape was missing half it's original adhesive. The tape also pulled out some white stuffing and there was a tiny imprint of the woven tan cotton fabric and a bigger imprint of the 2 cords, as in the lip prints Steve Thomas mentioned. There was a visible stain on the doll a mirror image of the missing adhesive from the duct tape. That could have been why the Ramseys removed the dolls. Or the fibers found wiped on Jonbenet, one doll had an outfit of navy wool with copious short fibers that shed like an angora rabbit. Was she wiped with the doll clothes, again another sinister connection to these dolls.

Years later it was revealed tan cotton fibers were indeed found at the crime scene. Genius detective Smit thinks the intruder wore tan cotton gloves, I think it's far more likely the tan fibers are from one of the doll's tan cotton torso, the dolls removed by the Ramseys. The dolls were removed before all the evidence reports were in, it was still early stages, it was still the collection process.

It's possible the dolls have no connection but considering the extremes the DA went to not investigate them makes a conspiracy far more likely.

Pam Paugh was aloud to destroy the crime scene. In no other case will you find where a relative is aloud to go inside the crime scene mostly unsupervised, and take items at will. Unbelievable. She also removed a cell-phone. Unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Okay, that makes sense, sgrump, thanks. Do you think it’s possible that the cord found wrapped around JBR’s throat could have been part of the packaging of a Christmas present?

IMO the Ramseys needed a doll that if the police asked for and tested could not be associated with the death of their daughter.

The way the dolls are made there is a vinyl head attached to the cloth body with a cord. The cord ends up hanging down the back like 2 strings. The dolls hair can get tangled in the cord when brushing the hair. It was not a big issue but during training I was told to tell parents they could pit a piece of duct tape on the back to alleviate the problem, never pin it and never cut it. Don't think I ever had any calls or complaints about this but did remember the training and when the end of PMPT stated how that little piece of duct tape proved an intruder did it, it had no connection to the Ramseys but here was a credible link. Why remove the dolls at all? Dead children don't play with toys. Jonbenet's favorite toy was a stuffed cat that they didn't have Pam remove. The dolls may have looked innocent but IMO they tell of the pure evil in Boulder.

At first it was just about the duct tape having a connection to the dolls the Ramseys removed. Then I experimented and put duct tape on a doll and pulled it off, it left half the adhesive on the doll in a stain and the tape was missing half it's original adhesive. The tape also pulled out some white stuffing and there was a tiny imprint of the woven tan cotton fabric and a bigger imprint of the 2 cords, as in the lip prints Steve Thomas mentioned. There was a visible stain on the doll a mirror image of the missing adhesive from the duct tape. That could have been why the Ramseys removed the dolls. Or the fibers found wiped on Jonbenet, one doll had an outfit of navy wool with copious short fibers that shed like an angora rabbit. Was she wiped with the doll clothes, again another sinister connection to these dolls.

Years later it was revealed tan cotton fibers were indeed found at the crime scene. Genius detective Smit thinks the intruder wore tan cotton gloves, I think it's far more likely the tan fibers are from one of the doll's tan cotton torso, the dolls removed by the Ramseys. The dolls were removed before all the evidence reports were in, it was still early stages, it was still the collection process.

It's possible the dolls have no connection but considering the extremes the DA went to not investigate them makes a conspiracy far more likely.

The tape also looks like it has been “unrolled”

AnatomyColdCase203.jpg

Anyone know what it is that looks like a wrap or tufts of yarn on the left side of the photo, has it ever been explained?

So I was thinking that the images posted were mirror images (one of them was incorrectly shown) but now I realise they are different sides of the tape, it's been turned over. The one I posted was the sticky side and the one Cottonstar posted was the shiny non-sticky side.

I keep thinking I see what looks like a metal staple on the tape. Far left on Cottonstar's pic.

Okay, that makes sense, sgrump, thanks. Do you think it’s possible that the cord found wrapped around JBR’s throat could have been part of the packaging of a Christmas present?

No. I think it was cord/string bought and used by Patsy for crafts and projects. The original dust jacket for the Ramsey Book Death of Innocence shows Jonbenet wearing a jacket or blazer with crooked homemade trim that bore a striking resemblance to the cord found around JonBenet's neck. When a sharp RDI poster mentioned this on the internet that picture was removed for the paperback printing.

IMO the cord was removed from the back of a painting, used to hang it. Look at the back of the stuff on your walls and you're sure to find all manner of wire, string and cord. This was a hand done painting by Patsy HENCE it had home made hanging. Why would they need a painting to bury their child? IMO the cord had microscopic evidence linking it to the hardware on the back of the stretcher. I can see dirt or 'tarnish' on the cord just on low res internet jpgs. Like the duct tape, the cord was a previously used item.

This was a big painting and again one of the items Pam Paugh was allowed to remove from the crime scene.

But because what I know about the dolls I become suspect for everything else they removed from the crime scene so maybe I'm biased. In any effect I wanted it known and in the timeline JOHN RAMSEY was out alone on the 28th or 29th.

No clue how to post a picture but here's a link to the jacket in question.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net..._Ramsey.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120108101259

Thank-you,

Again it needs to be in the timeline John Ramsey had no fear of going out alone when the most atrocious monster had just sent him a threatening note and killed his daughter.

I can't tell much from the jpgs of the duct tape. Which piece of duct tape is it? There were 3 pieces of duct tape taken in evidence, one from her mouth and 2 others from the back of pictures/paintings in the home. They were similar enough they did forensic testing to determine if they were related.

"BPD detective Byfield had located two paintings in the home, one of which was hung in JonBenet’s bedroom, that had black tape attached to the rear of the frames. There was no match with the strip of tape found in the windowless room, however. It was later determined that Better Light Photography Studio had placed these pieces of tape on the frames in 1993" (Schiller 1999a:106; quote and source reported by Internet poster Braveheart). Internet poster WhyNut has done a screen capture from a report by Trip DeMuth showing that black duct tape was found on some Ramsey pictures, but that this tape was from a different production run than the tape found on JBR.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...20Tape%20on%20Mouth+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Here is a photo for comparison. It’s the same tape with Stain A and Stain B. This is the one from her mouth.

e5d1e079a0e0830b309bfb2d4070c0f5.jpg
6aa85cdaa63c26c094499e01b397625d.jpg

Are you sure those are not WhyNut's screen capture images of the other duct tape found on the back of a hanging picture? The crime scene images should be numbered. I never heard or read anything about stains found on the mouth duct tape. Stains are the one thing they go after for DNA testing. If it is the mouth piece here we go again with Boulder not only dropping the ball but helping the Ramseys conspire and cover up what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back