The Hours and Days After Leaving 15th Street

Thanks again. I remember now about the hardware store purchases. Fascinating about the large picture being among the things PP removed.

Not important, probably, but the trim on JBR’s jacket looks like piping to me rather than appliqué. Piping has two parts: a flat tape side and the part that shows after the tape part is sewn into the seam. Weird that they would remove the photo from the book after comments were made here about it. Maybe the paperback layout didn’t give as much space for pictures as the hardback version.

At some point John Ramsey claims he went to walk the foothills of Boulder alone. This was after Pam Paugh removed American Girl dolls on the 28th - late afternoon?

IMO he was out getting a money order and sending in an anonymous order for a replacement doll to be sent to Jonbenet at his office.
rsbm

The reference in PMPT to JR going out alone to walk says it was at just after 8pm on December 26th, straight after his walk with Fernie and Beuff, which was before Pam had arrived from Atlanta.

rsbm

The reference in PMPT to JR going out alone to walk says it was at just after 8pm on December 26th, straight after his walk with Fernie and Beuff, which was before Pam had arrived from Atlanta.

Then JR left for the airport @9pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you, there might be another reference to another walk alone after that one, likely from ITRMI, it will take me a few days to look, all I have left is the Enquirer Police Files Book.

Are you sure those are not WhyNut's screen capture images of the other duct tape found on the back of a hanging picture? The crime scene images should be numbered. I never heard or read anything about stains found on the mouth duct tape. Stains are the one thing they go after for DNA testing. If it is the mouth piece here we go again with Boulder not only dropping the ball but helping the Ramseys conspire and cover up what happened.

Those are photos taken at autopsy and I believe do not have numbers on them. I know JB had dried bloody mucous on her right side of her mouth at autopsy. I’m not 100% that the duct tape photos are from her mouth. I think so.

I don't believe the duct tape was transported with the body to the morgue? The autopsy pics are on a blue medical type cloth background, the garrote was attached to the body, those are the pics I've seen. These tape pics are so low res they must be screen captures, IMO.

I don't know why they would be interested in the stains though sgrump, if they were taken from the backs of paintings. My guess is it is the tape from her mouth and it's been taken for crime lab processing.

Some photos were taken on the scene at 15th Street. Such as the one below with the same type of ruler.
758aac2b7093f6814203254611cd11f2.jpg

I know pics can be sometimes deceiving but the piece of tape on the blanket in the wine cellar looks a lot longer than the one that has the stains on it that supposedly was on JonBenét’s mouth.

9536e1ed4aa7c6886c33f12a2fe11c25.jpg

065c3d6cc8c6c6507fba7d17efdd65d3.jpg

I don't know, I've counted about 6 inches on the photo with the measure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back