The Investigators CTV on Darlie 23 Nov.

Originally posted by Dani_T: Regarding the errors in the transcripts- you'll keep hearing the number 30,000 (or is it 300,000) bandied around. What you won't hear is that the vast number of all of these are punctuation, grammatical or spelling errors.

An old news clip claims that the court reporter was brought up on charges of fraud ... that sounds like more than mere typo's to me. Anyone know what ever happened regarding the court reporter herself?

By the way, I believe the human body has 6 PINTS of blood, not quarts. Just wanted to clear up an apparent typo from someone's earlier post. :D

JerseyGirl said:
Originally posted by Dani_T: Regarding the errors in the transcripts- you'll keep hearing the number 30,000 (or is it 300,000) bandied around. What you won't hear is that the vast number of all of these are punctuation, grammatical or spelling errors.

An old news clip claims that the court reporter was brought up on charges of fraud ... that sounds like more than mere typo's to me. Anyone know what ever happened regarding the court reporter herself?

By the way, I believe the human body has 6 PINTS of blood, not quarts. Just wanted to clear up an apparent typo from someone's earlier post. :D

The court reporter lost her certification and can no longer make her living doing transcription and she had to pay the costs to have it redone. While what she did was horrible and I'm glad that she's gone from the scene, there were audio tapes and the transcript has been certified for use by the appellate attorneys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back