The message between Casey and Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPS wouldn't require a change of address unless the package had to be re-routed during shipment. But that wouldn't involve a change of address through the post office.

I have a neighbor who ships things to my address in her name because she works during UPS delivery hours. I don't receive any of her other mail, just packages from UPS and FedEx.
We aren't talking rocket scientists here, but young 20-something girls who don't think things through. You and I have had experience with those things...but they probably haven't . Also, Amy had already had a problem with her insurance letter being sent to the house in Oveida due to change of address problems or something (IIRC). I can just see them doing it is all.

I had to ask the neighbors kid, I had no idea. I was a kid in the 70's.... thanks for the info.

60's and 70's here. :) You're welcome.

My DS is in college and is also a National Guard soldier. LOL There isn't much he won't answer if asked.

At times it can be a TMI situation for a mom. :eek: :D

Nevertheless, I'm just happy I can take him at his word. Lying isn't part of his repertoire. I'm blessed.

We aren't talking rocket scientists here, but young 20-something girls who don't think things through. You and I have had experience with those things...but they haven't probably. Also, Amy had already had a problem with her insurance letter being sent to the house in Oveida due to change of address problems or something (IIRC). I can just see them doing it is all.

Very true. I didn't look at it that way when reading your post. Sorry for misreading.

We aren't talking rocket scientists here, but young 20-something girls who don't think things through. You and I have had experience with those things...but they probably haven't . Also, Amy had already had a problem with her insurance letter being sent to the house in Oveida due to change of address problems or something (IIRC). I can just see them doing it is all.
Yeah, but I don't think Amy is stupid - she would have known that all of her mail would be sent to Hopesprings, not just "a package".

What I found telling was the fact that apparently Cindy dropped the issue with Casey after calling her on such a poor excuse.

I believe that's Will.

I'm searching the forum for the cell phone listing of all people involved buy can't find it....anyone know where it's posted at?

I think it was Will also. In his interview he said KC was talking to him all the way to the airport and then the number has a text saying that they talked the whole time KC was driving.

(8:47PM) from 3212769971: I want 2 talk 2 casey
(9:20PM) from 3212769971: I know we talked all the way up 2 the point where she was at the airport

I have always wondered about the same thing. I don't care how old they are, it was obvious Caylee wasn't on the scene, ridiculous to believe a 2 year old was sleeping at the nanny's for a month straight etc and I find it hard to believe they didn't press her more as to where Caylee was.

Maybe they felt it was none of their business. Didn't KC mention that there was a lot of drama around her house and that is why Caylee was staying with Zanny?

In Caseys text messages to Amy, she mentions Lake Eola on June 19th- check it out. Has this lake been checked out? anyone know? I dont have a clue if its secluded or not- she mentions something about the "Stardust" being there near the lake.

Lake Eola is definitly NOT secluded. There is a huge fountain and a lot of stores a sidewalk all around the lake where many people go along with a playground for kids.

Uh, whoa. I can't have read those last few txts correctly. Jesse and Amy are flirting, while discussing distributing fliers about Caylee???

This doesn't bother me much...

Amy is VERY upset at learning Casey stole her checks & cleaned out her bank account.

These friends just found out Casey has been lying her butt off about everything she ever told them & it seems natural they'd all be drawn closer together comparing notes & talking about this girl they never really knew.

I doubt any of her friends really understood HOW serious this really was.... her own family STILL refuses to believe the seriousness of Casey's criminal behavior.

May 14th:
"(8:49AM) from Casey Anthony: Its official. As long as we take our trip withing the first 2 weeks of july im set. I just got my vacation cleared"

It seems Casey had the murder planned by this date. She knew by July she would be free and the countdown began.

OR..... she found out on 6/15 that her parents would NOT babysit for her so she can go on vacation & THAT'S when she decided to get rid of the problem once & for all.... no kid means you never need to beg your parents to take over your responsibilities anymore.

Poor Casey.... she had been working herself to death at the job & driving back & forth to the nanny's place & really needed to get away for a couple of weeks..... it's all her mother's fault, obviously. :rolleyes:

I have always wondered about the same thing. I don't care how old they are, it was obvious Caylee wasn't on the scene, ridiculous to believe a 2 year old was sleeping at the nanny's for a month straight etc and I find it hard to believe they didn't press her more as to where Caylee was.

I think it's perfectly reasonable for these friends to NOT be overly concerned by not seeing Caylee.

They asked & got an answer.

I find it VERY unreasonable that her parents who were well aware of her lying & stealing & very likely had to know she did NOT have a job.... failed to take ANY STEPS to make sure Caylee had a REAL NANNY who was employed by THEM & was told to contact them in event of any emergency.

These parents KNEW Casey was irresponsible and NOT FIT to take care of even herself, let alone a defenseless baby!!!!

I agree - I think JG was telling AH to keep the dead animal smell theory that KC fed her to herself!!

I also think that KC could very well have been planning to off Caylee and her parents. Her lies were catching up to her and her parents were making her life difficult.

I would be curious to know if the A's had a life insurance policy where she and Lee would be the beneficiary?

I can definitely see how she flipped out and went with her plan to kill Caylee after her Mom said she wouldn't watch her so she could go with her friends to PR. She was probably going after her parents next but her car was towed and the rest is history.

Also - how many bedrooms does the A house have??

I'm guessing it's a 3 bedroom house? CA said in the FBI interview that when KC finally told her about being pregnant she said they would turn the computer room into a nursery!

Doesn't KC tell AH that she will move into the Master Bedroom and they can use her bedroom and garage for storage - that there will be plenty of room???

DOES SHE MEAN HER OLD BEDROOM FOR STORAGE??

KC gets Master, AH gets Caylee's old room (old computer room and probably was Lee's before that), storage would be KC's old room????

Anyone else catch that? If she did mean that, it would show she was intending for Caylee to not be there, too -- a major slip up on her part and rare for her!

Also - how many bedrooms does the A house have??

I'm guessing it's a 3 bedroom house? CA said in the FBI interview that when KC finally told her about being pregnant she said they would turn the computer room into a nursery!

Doesn't KC tell AH that she will move into the Master Bedroom and they can use her bedroom and garage for storage - that there will be plenty of room???

DOES SHE MEAN HER OLD BEDROOM FOR STORAGE??

KC gets Master, AH gets Caylee's old room (old computer room and probably was Lee's before that), storage would be KC's old room????

Anyone else catch that? If she did mean that, it would show she was intending for Caylee to not be there, too -- a major slip up on her part and rare for her!

I never post here, but i noticed the exact same thing. that + the "plenty of room" quote = no Caylee in the picture. MAJOR slip up!

Posted by It's Not the Nanny "I can definitely see how she flipped out and went with her plan to kill Caylee after her Mom said she wouldn't watch her so she could go with her friends to PR. She was probably going after her parents next but her car was towed and the rest is history."

ITA with It's Not The Nanny....I have always believed that this was Casey's original plan. Does anyone know how much life insurance GA and CA have? :confused:

or at least GA, hence the whole "he had a mini stroke' story...Setting it all up in advance..............................She is a very scary person.

you guys she was working somewhere!!! in these text she is receving messages from a megan about work and hours at work.So confusing

Why was she stealing if she had her own money from working? Unless she was just being a spiteful biotch and stealing to get even for something....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown