The most notorious unsolved crime in your area

Pop Pop

Reaction score
Possibly you like to repost a case from your state to bring new life to cold case

The most notorious unsolved crime in every state

MISSOURI: A prepubescent girl was found decapitated in St. Louis in 1983 in a case that still haunts detectives.

On February 28, 1983, a female body with the head missing was found in an abandoned building in St. Louis. Police originally thought it was the body of a sex worker, but soon discovered that the victim was much younger than they expected —between 8 and 11 years old.

At the time, it was the only decapitation in the US that involved a person that young, according to the FBI.

The victim and the killer still remain unidentified. She is simply known as "Little Jane Doe" in the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's database.

If this looks familiar or you have any info contact the proper authorities Thank you

Attachments

• 5acf87bbfacba83a008b463b.jpg
    5acf87bbfacba83a008b463b.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 298
The Be-Lo Murders, a massacre of employees of a grocery store in 1993.

"On Sunday, June 6, 1993, at approximately 6:15 p.m., a black male who was already in the Be-Lo Grocery Store in Windsor used gray duct tape to bind six victims. He stacked the victims into three piles. He then shot into the piles, killing three of the victims. The fourth victim was shot, the fifth victim was stabbed; both were left for dead. The sixth victim was not hurt.

Description of suspect:

• Black male
  • Medium complexion
  • 30-35 years of age
  • Slender solid build
  • Military style haircut
  • Light brown slanted eyes
  • Narrow nose bridge (possible sports injury)
If you have information about this case, call the Windsor Police Department (252) 794-3111. If you have information about this case or any unsolved case in North Carolina, please contact the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation, (800) 334-3000.

$30,000 REWARD for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for three murders and three assaults at a convenience store in Windsor in northeastern North Carolina."
NCSBI - Be-Lo Murders

The Kansas case is so notorious I'd never read a word about it.

Try this 1973 unsolved triple murder instead (WS has a thread too).
Three murders and no answers in Franklin County cold case
Do you have a link to the Franklin County cold case on here? I can’t seem to find it. I did read the newspaper link that you posted..very odd.

It is unfortunate that the car was demolished as it may have provided some answers.

The Kansas case is so notorious I'd never read a word about it.

Try this 1973 unsolved triple murder instead (WS has a thread too).
Three murders and no answers in Franklin County cold case

Do you have a link to the Franklin County cold case on here? I can’t seem to find it. I did read the newspaper link that you posted..very odd.

It is unfortunate that the car was demolished as it may have provided some answers.

KS - KS - Hazel, 60, & Steve Avery, 19, Gary Longfellow, 23, Ottawa, 28 March 1973

Franklin County saw previous triple homicide in 1973

Disappearance of Robert Hoaglund

50 year old Robert Hoagland went missing in July 2013 from Newtown, CT where he lived with his wife and one of their three adult sons, Max. The latter had been struggling with drug addiction, and the Hoaglands were by all accounts dedicated to helping with his recovery. Robert was a trained chef, but was working as a real estate appraiser and in a friend's law office at the time of his disappearance; in part to be more available for his son.

Robert was recorded by security cameras at a gas station in town the morning of his disappearance. He bought gas for his wife's car and a map, then returned home to eat breakfast and hang out at home with Max.

His wife Lori, a teacher, would be returning from a trip to Turkey the next day, and she and Mr. Hoagland had made plans for him to pick her up at the airport. He never arrived. After staying overnight with a family member near the airport, Mrs. Hoagland arrived home the next day to find her vehicle, her husband and her son all missing. The car and Max soon turned up: he'd taken it to buy drugs and had been arrested for trespassing in the process. However, even though he would have been the last person to see his father, Max had no idea where he was ... and no one has been able to figure it out since then, either.

Eugene, Oregon
Disappearance of Rebecca Reid

The 1997 disappearance of Rebecca Reid has always stayed with me. This community felt uneasy for awhile and I remember how devastated her husband and young son were, to have her stolen that way.

She literally was taken at knife point from her job one night and there's been very few clues of what happened to Rebecca, since the night she disappeared. It sure would be great for her family to see a break in this case.

Rebecca Reid Cold Case

Poor lil Amber Hagerman in Arlington, Texas. Will haunt me forever. Always felt they could hav done more. I grew up in that neighborhood she was taken from. Lived here 56yrs. I see her wall almost everyday. On January 13, 1996, the nine year old was riding her bicycle to an abandoned grocery store in Arlington with her five year old brother, but he went home while she stayed behind for a while. A neighbor, Jim Kevil, saw Amber riding her bike alone from his backyard. He witnessed someone in a pickup truck pull up and snatch her. When she screamed, he immediately called police, and they launched a massive search to find her along with volunteers and the FBI. They felt certain that the abductor knew the area well since the abandoned lot was popular for young kids to play at. Four days later, a man walking his dog found Amber's body at the bottom of a creek bed in Arlington. An autopsy confirmed she had been held alive for two days, and during that time she had been sexually assaulted. The police have responded to thousands of leads during their investigations, but none of them led to the murderer. The killer still runs free today, but police say they will never give up on her case.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210413-200500.png
    Screenshot_20210413-200500.png
    560.7 KB · Views: 71

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members