The Pontiac - "Revisted" #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think George had anything to do with helping in Caylees death. I think the dates are wrong in estimates of Caylees death by LE or George has the dates wrong when Casey came by, or he would have smelled the car, and also why didnt Tony smell it too that day he picked her up?

Casey was already out of the car and walking towards Tony's car when he got there to pick her up. He was never near the car. Casey said her dad would take care of it.

I believe she was frantic to keep GA out of the trunk of that car because Caylee was still in there. That narrows the timeframe down as to when she disposed of her. The gas cans were given back to GA on the 24th in the afternoon, correct? The car was ditched at Amscot on the 27th, correct? So there are approx. 72 hours in between those two dates that she had to dispose of Caylee. Where was she?

I believe she was frantic to keep GA out of the trunk of that car because Caylee was still in there. That narrows the timeframe down as to when she disposed of her. The gas cans were given back to GA on the 24th in the afternoon, correct? The car was ditched at Amscot on the 27th, correct? So there are approx. 34 hours in between those two dates that she had to dispose of Caylee. Where was she?

Good one Baz! Thanks for the pics link too. Do you think there was room in this spare tire place for a wedge when there is a spare in there? I'm just wondering if GA was lying - and where does it get "racheted down"? I guess the bolt tightening thing he was talking about was the wheel cover thing - I get it...

going to look at ping maps!

Also, didn't she make a JC penney purchase on the 27th followed by a ping at the tower by Amscot? That would narrow it more if the purchase was used at the car/trunk - yuck.

I agree Short stuff:

Here are pic's of a Pontiac Sunfire. This is not KC's car but one like it.

http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/qq289/gigi2009_photos/?albumview=slideshow

I caught a bunch of flak when I brought this theory up waayy back in the begining of this case but as theories go, I stand by this one. It's simple and in my opinion the A's are simple people, in that they can't think past their fingertips. On another note...looking at the pictures of the wheel well without the spare tire in it and it's rough surface, one can only imagine the trace evidence that would be left behind, even with someone trying to clean it and that someone being in a hurry.JMO.

I caught a bunch of flak when I brought this theory up waayy back in the begining of this case but as theories go, I stand by this one. It's simple and in my opinion the A's are simple people, in that they can't think past their fingertips. On another note...looking at the pictures of the wheel well without the spare tire in it and it's rough surface, one can only imagine the trace evidence that would be left behind, even with someone trying to clean it and that someone being in a hurry.JMO.

Another thing...Why would the A's pull the Pontiac into the garage, shut the garage and let the awful odor (their words) seep into the house? Why not leave it out in the driveway to "air out"? The A's have said they removed the battery because KC might steal it? The battery was gone, KC would have had to push it anywhere she went, I don't buy that story either. I think they were busy as bees behind closed doors. JMO.

I read in the docs and on here that Cindy went back to work for a few hours. I am starting to think that Cindy went back to work when she left the tow yard. Leaving George to go home in the pontiac all by himself. We know that he had just started a new job, but do we know what time George went in that day. Just saying that it looks like George had some time by his self with the car.

Another thing...Why would the A's pull the Pontiac into the garage, shut the garage and let the awful odor (their words) seep into the house? Why not leave it out in the driveway to "air out"? The A's have said they removed the battery because KC might steal it? The battery was gone, KC would have had to push it anywhere she went, I don't buy that story either. I think they were busy as bees behind closed doors. JMO.

I don't want to go there regarding what the A's were doing with that car. Unfortunately, the evidence that is or was left is all LE has to work with. If we take their interviews (the A's, GA at least) as truth, and I do believe GA was being truthful as his "cop" hat seems to go on when he talks to LE, then I believe that KC's desperation to keep GA out of the trunk of that car on the 24th was because Caylee was in the wheel well. She was willing to relenquish the gas cans and admit she had them to keep GA from that trunk after he had just reported them missing that very day. The car was beginning to get really rank but not enough yet that if you were standing 3 feet from it, that you could smell it. It was 99 degrees that day by noon, then cooled down to 88 after a 1/2 inch of rain. At that, it was 72 degrees overnight as an average temp. In other words, it was hot and decomp was raging. The chuck he was using as an excuse to get into the trunk is no bigger than a pie shaped piece of wood you would use for a doorstop so that didn't take up much room in the wheel well, if it was still in there at all. On the 26th, I see a 2 hour gap in between pings up off Old Cheney Highway. If you google Amscot on Colonial Drive and Goldenrod to a street called "Muskogee" street, you'll see it is literally 2 minutes from the Amscot, easy to drive into the wooded area and back out. What time did Tony pick up KC at Amscot on the 27th?

I don't understand why you would catch a bunch of flack. It's a very sensible theory and is making more sense as time goes on.

Me too....and IIRC, George took the battery out before Cindy found the perp at Tony's.

This is something that has always bugged me. George said the blue bin was in the trunk at the tow yard, and if LE confiscated it I haven't seen anything in the docs about it. George also makes some kind of reference to being sorry about what he did (paraphrasing) in the FBI interview while they were discussing finding the car and bringing it home. My first thought when he said it was he tried to clean the stain in the car. IIRC, FBIguy kind of moves the conversation along when he says it, like he doesn't want George to elaborate.
For quite some time I defended both the A's about being in denial, etc. However, as more information has come out, it is just so hard to believe at least one of them, George, didn't know what that stain and that smell meant at least by the time it was brought back to the house, especially with them pulling it into the garage. The only 'logical' reason I can come up with for them doing this is in case Casey came by before they got their hands on her, they didn't want her to see the car and realize she was busted.
Lanie

I don't want to go there regarding what the A's were doing with that car. Unfortunately, the evidence that is or was left is all LE has to work with. If we take their interviews (the A's, GA at least) as truth, and I do believe GA was being truthful as his "cop" hat seems to go on when he talks to LE, then I believe that KC's desperation to keep GA out of the trunk of that car on the 24th was because Caylee was in the wheel well. She was willing to relenquish the gas cans and admit she had them to keep GA from that trunk after he had just reported them missing that very day. The car was beginning to get really rank but not enough yet that if you were standing 3 feet from it, that you could smell it. It was 99 degrees that day by noon, then cooled down to 88 after a 1/2 inch of rain. At that, it was 72 degrees overnight as an average temp. In other words, it was hot and decomp was raging. The chuck he was using as an excuse to get into the trunk is no bigger than a pie shaped piece of wood you would use for a doorstop so that didn't take up much room in the wheel well, if it was still in there at all. On the 26th, I see a 2 hour gap in between pings up off Old Cheney Highway. If you google Amscot on Colonial Drive and Goldenrod to a street called "Muskogee" street, you'll see it is literally 2 minutes from the Amscot, easy to drive into the wooded area and back out. What time did Tony pick up KC at Amscot on the 27th?

IIRC it was in the am hours.

It had been raining on / off that day. In fact, GA drove home in the rain. That is why it was in the garage.

I thought the garage doors were open when they aired it out.

It had been raining on / off that day. In fact, GA drove home in the rain. That is why it was in the garage.

I thought the garage doors were open when they aired it out.

Moving a stanky car into the garage filled with storage bins (all over in there!), food (the freezer), laundry facilities, cleaning supplies, access to the house where the smell could permeate every item surrounding it is NOT a "thinking move" it is a "hiding move." They put the car in the garage to hide it. They took the battery out to keep Casey from taking it, they say, but truly only a little bit of searching would have found it. You don't put a car battery anywhere but onto the floor or workbench so that the acid inside does not seep out onto whatever is underneath. The rain, therefore, was not the reason the Anthony's put the car into the garage. George drove home in the rain, true enough. But each time one catches oneself saying "man, I'd have done....." and the Anthony's have done something else, it isn't because they're too stupid to figure out what others would have done. It is because they are deliberately doing the opposite to keep a secret, whatever that secret might be. This time, it was the car. I don't believe they were ever going to say anything about the stench in that car. I believe they thought they'd get Casey and Caylee home and whatever Casey might have killed would have remained a mystery they would help cover up. Only, it became Caylee that was missing, added to that smell, multiplied a million times by Casey refusing to relieve her mother's panic by saying where she was.
And the walls came tumbling down.

I said this in another thread yesterday, but when George and Cindy retrieved that car at the tow yard, they still had no idea where Casey or Caylee were.

WHY then would George after smelling the stench in the car and asking the Tow yard driver to help him in opening the trunk, (and at the time George stating that he prayed that "please don't let this be my Caylee")

When the trunk was opened and only the garbage bag was found, NO bodies,
then why would George then drive the car home, back it into the garage and start cleaning it?

We need a new law here in Florida. Smell something like that decomp smell at all, no one touches that car except for the police.

IF he didn't know where Casey or Caylee were, WHY would he destroy any possible clues that could possibly help find them????

George HAD TO HAVE KNOWN that Casey committed some terrible thing to Caylee, and he was going to now have to "fix" it.
George directs Cindy to start washing the pants he finds in the car as well as some other clothes. If you had not seen your daughter or grand daughter in weeks, you would NEVER have done these things.
Later George mentions that any evidence would come back "inconclusive". (You know, one of those words that comes up in every day conversation. :rolleyes: )

IMO, George knew EXACTLY what he was doing the second he picked up a bottle of cleaner and proceeded to once again "fix" things for Casey.

If they picked up the car and it smelled like decomposition and they hadn't seen KC or Caylee, then why would GA go to work if he was afraid it had been one of them?

I am starting to wonder if George went home alone, and did a lot of cleaning. Cindy said that she went back to work for a few hours, I think she went back to work after she left the tow yard and George went home alone. I am starting to wnder at what point did Cindy know about the smell. It would seem to me that if she knew about the smell at the tow yard she would not have went back to work, so George had some time alone with that car. It has benn said that George is the one that cleans cars to the point of "detailing". When Cindy did get home and the smell hit her that is when she called Amy.

I am starting to wonder if George went home alone, and did a lot of cleaning. Cindy said that she went back to work for a few hours, I think she went back to work after she left the tow yard and George went home alone. I am starting to wnder at what point did Cindy know about the smell. It would seem to me that if she knew about the smell at the tow yard she would not have went back to work, so George had some time alone with that car. It has benn said that George is the one that cleans cars to the point of "detailing". When Cindy did get home and the smell hit her that is when she called Amy.

I agree. I believe that as soon as GA got the car and smelled it, the coverup story for him began. When CA found KC and got home and made the 911 calls, and KC still couldn't get Caylee back, the CA's coverup began. I belive that CA was hoping until that point that KC would still tell her where Caylee was.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, told the Sentinel that she received a letter informing her that the car was found abandoned and had been towed. The white 1998 Pontiac was towed June 30 from an Amscot Financial store at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road, said sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla.

"It had been with the wrecker a while before the family found out," Padilla said.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, had been using the car to get around, records show. Cindy Anthony said she questioned her daughter about Caylee's whereabouts when she received the letter from the tow company.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/conway/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,2486087.story

I think the "A" knew long before 30 days that Caylee is missing - I always felt they were all waiting to be very sure that Caylee will never be found.
I believe that George had enough LE history and knew how to save Casey.
And I also know he knew that he should NOT clean that car.

My parents spoke with my daughter weekly; so do most grandparents that I know.
Are they trying to tell us that after one month they asked Casey where the baby is???? I do not think so....:crazy:
BUT I do not think they had a hand in harming her, but they have a hand in protecting that monster daughter of theirs.

I agree. I believe that as soon as GA got the car and smelled it, the coverup story for him began. When CA found KC and got home and made the 911 calls, and KC still couldn't get Caylee back, the CA's coverup began. I belive that CA was hoping until that point that KC would still tell her where Caylee was.

I think they waited to be notified about the car. Once they were notified about the car they had no choice but to make a 911 call, and Begin sending the LE in circles. But the cover up plan started while waiting for that call.

That has been my opinion from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee