The Pope has arrived.

But wait..theres more.

plate.jpg
naw- I just want the spoon for my sister :)

Your sister recognises Good when she sees it:)

I hope his trip is a good productive one. He brought me to tears watching him at Ground Zero. I love him:)
Hes going to apologise for some things regarding the Catholic church while hes here but i dont know if we are allowed to discuss those matters.

I'd buy something but not the tacky stuff. Awww I hope Australia is kind to him:)
Ofcourse we will be...weve already been told to be on our best behaviour..and Im not joking:)

Posting this....well just because I feel like it. The Old Pope and The New.....I love this picture.

Its beautiful Ciara.....thanks for posting it :blowkiss:

Hes going to apologise for some things regarding the Catholic church while hes here but i dont know if we are allowed to discuss those matters.

My guess, "children abused by Catholic Priests" !!!!!!!!!!
Of course we can discuss this dingo. I had two threads on it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43831

This is the Pope who refused to allow the family and child who was raped every night for a year by the family's Priest. They went all the way to Rome and and this Pope would not see them.

xxxxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I wasnt sure if it was allowed or not Love_Mama so thanks for clearing it up for me:blowkiss:

I wasnt sure if it was allowed or not Love_Mama so thanks for clearing it up for me:blowkiss:

Yep....it's okay dingo. My daughter in law was nominated for an Academy award for the documentary she made, called "Deliver Us From Evil"
She came in second.........to Al Gore.

You can click here and see a tiny bit of the movie.............
http://www.deliverusfromevilthemovie.com/index_flash.php

Her documentary was about the priest Oliver O'Grady who over 20 yrs. molested over 200 children. He was eventually sent to prison.......got off early and the church sent him home to Ireland. He is still alive and still admits that he like's looking at little girls in their underpants! Sickening.

THE church KNEW......the Archbishop KNEW.......and I'm assuming that the Pope did too! They just kept sending this Priest to another town...where he's molested more kids!

If you ever have a chance, you can get the movie from a rental.
An amazing story!

Go to the thread I posted.........it's very interesting.

I am not a Catholic, however I have many friends who are. My own father was and he graduated from Gongaza College in Spokane WA, A Catholic Jesuit College in the year 1904. He later left the Church and we were raised as protestants. I put no blame whatsoever on Christ loving Catholics.

xxxxxxxxoooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

The pope is now in Sydney.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=596676.

The pilgrims are primed, the commuters have been warned and the star attraction has touched down in Sydney.
After years of planning, the full impact of World Youth Day will begin to be felt from Monday, with city businesses, workers and believers alike waiting to see if the week is as profitable, bothersome or enlightening as has been predicted.
The last of 215,000 registered pilgrims are expected to descend on Sydney on Monday, and across the city, school and parish halls, youth hostels, family homes and even Sydney's Olympic Park, will become their temporary homes.

The pope is now in Sydney.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=596676.

The pilgrims are primed, the commuters have been warned and the star attraction has touched down in Sydney.
After years of planning, the full impact of World Youth Day will begin to be felt from Monday, with city businesses, workers and believers alike waiting to see if the week is as profitable, bothersome or enlightening as has been predicted.
The last of 215,000 registered pilgrims are expected to descend on Sydney on Monday, and across the city, school and parish halls, youth hostels, family homes and even Sydney's Olympic Park, will become their temporary homes.

I pray that the Holy Father's visit is as special for you as it was for us!

Posting this....well just because I feel like it. The Old Pope and The New.....I love this picture.

Your photo montage makes me cry and I am not even Catholic, but have the utmost respect for the late Pope John Paul and the current Pope Benedict.
Maria

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.