The Pope has arrived.

Ofcourse we will be...weve already been told to be on our best behaviour..and Im not joking:)
I've cleaned the silver and if he wants a cuppa he is most welcome to drop in....
I will be very courteous...
But i have a topic or two i would like to bring up with him.

Im waiting for the boatacade on Sydney Harbour:)

Yep....it's okay dingo. My daughter in law was nominated for an Academy award for the documentary she made, called "Deliver Us From Evil"
She came in second.........to Al Gore.

You can click here and see a tiny bit of the movie.............
http://www.deliverusfromevilthemovie.com/index_flash.php

Her documentary was about the priest Oliver O'Grady who over 20 yrs. molested over 200 children. He was eventually sent to prison.......got off early and the church sent him home to Ireland. He is still alive and still admits that he like's looking at little girls in their underpants! Sickening.

THE church KNEW......the Archbishop KNEW.......and I'm assuming that the Pope did too! They just kept sending this Priest to another town...where he's molested more kids!

If you ever have a chance, you can get the movie from a rental.
An amazing story!

Go to the thread I posted.........it's very interesting.

I am not a Catholic, however I have many friends who are. My own father was and he graduated from Gongaza College in Spokane WA, A Catholic Jesuit College in the year 1904. He later left the Church and we were raised as protestants. I put no blame whatsoever on Christ loving Catholics.

xxxxxxxxoooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Oh, Love Mama-you tell her that I was so blown away by this documentary. I live outside of Boston and of course we have been embroiled in this issue for more years than I have been on the earth-her documentary gave validation to many, many victims and CHANGED LIVES.

Oh, Love Mama-you tell her that I was so blown away by this documentary. I live outside of Boston and of course we have been embroiled in this issue for more years than I have been on the earth-her documentary gave validation to many, many victims and CHANGED LIVES.

believe, thank you so much. I'll tell Amy what you said. I know you had huge issues in Boston (I followed all of it) and it was too bad that Amy's Documentary came out so late.

The problem was that she was the very first person to interview this Father O'Grady and he for the first time told her that Cardinal (Mahony) knew about O'Grady and what he was doing all along! Wonderful huh!

Amy's now off.... in a few weeks to interview the new Prime Minister of Pakistan Yousaf Gillani who has been voted in after Benazir Bhutto was killed. I was talking to her on the phone yesterday and she say's she's a little leary of the trip but will be heavily guarded! There will be other reporters there too.

My daughter is law Amy is a Jew but raised in Catholic Schools in Los Angeles. I often wonder is she remembered something that had happened there. I don't know, and don't want to ask.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members