The Ramseys Were Guilty Of Something

In view of the fact that their daughter was found gruesomely murdered in her own home and they were suspects- I find JR's comment particularly suspect. Astounding he would even say that. Their acknowledgement of their involvement runs just below the surface...and bubbles up from time to time-like a fetid swamp.

I would like to see a compiled list of Ramsey quotes, & the contexts in which they were said, & to whom. Does anybody know if there is such a list? The comment about douching Jon Benet, blows my mind, & this religious explanation, does the same. From a lot of things I've read, it seems that the Ramseys spent a lot of time trying to minimize JB's murder, by talking about the BIG picture-God, & the real meaning of life, etc...& I find that very interesting, because it doesn't seem as if they went through an angry or bitter stage. & besides pointing fingers, it doesn't seem that they ever went through a blaming stage. I know when a lot of parents lose a child, they blame each other or themselves. (in an abstract way..if you had been a better parent, you would've been paying closer attention), even though it's obvious that they aren't to blame. & religious people will often be angry @ God for letting it happen & will lose their faith. That's normal.

I would like to see a compiled list of Ramsey quotes, & the contexts in which they were said, & to whom. Does anybody know if there is such a list? The comment about douching Jon Benet, blows my mind, & this religious explanation, does the same. From a lot of things I've read, it seems that the Ramseys spent a lot of time trying to minimize JB's murder, by talking about the BIG picture-God, & the real meaning of life, etc...& I find that very interesting, because it doesn't seem as if they went through an angry or bitter stage. & besides pointing fingers, it doesn't seem that they ever went through a blaming stage. I know when a lot of parents lose a child, they blame each other or themselves. (in an abstract way..if you had been a better parent, you would've been paying closer attention), even though it's obvious that they aren't to blame. & religious people will often be angry @ God for letting it happen & will lose their faith. That's normal.

Very good points, and I am sure shared by many. The behavior of the parents and the whole family has always been a big red flag to me.
Even right after the murder, Patsy's parents stayed away, and said nothing publically. I mean, if it was MY granddaughter I'd have been there like a shot, especially with my son-in-law having a private plane at his disposal to send for me.
I know the funeral was planned for Atlanta, but their daughter Patsy and her husband were under suspicion and doing everything possible to prevent police from interviewing them. JB was in the morgue and Nedra was probably planning what to wear to the funeral. We know Patsy was. She expressed a desire to look like Jacquie Kennedy, complete with dramatic black veil.

Very good points, and I am sure shared by many. The behavior of the parents and the whole family has always been a big red flag to me.
Even right after the murder, Patsy's parents stayed away, and said nothing publically. I mean, if it was MY granddaughter I'd have been there like a shot, especially with my son-in-law having a private plane at his disposal to send for me.
I know the funeral was planned for Atlanta, but their daughter Patsy and her husband were under suspicion and doing everything possible to prevent police from interviewing them. JB was in the morgue and Nedra was probably planning what to wear to the funeral. We know Patsy was. She expressed a desire to look like Jacquie Kennedy, complete with dramatic black veil.
Jacqueline Kennedy...if it wasn't so sad, I'd laugh.

Jacqueline Kennedy...if it wasn't so sad, I'd laugh.

I know...I assume you saw the photos. Patsy also mentions in her fictional novella that she had Jacquie Kennedy in mind when she chose to wear the veil. Only fitting for what Patsy knew was going to be world-wide coverage.

I was just thinking.........could it be that the staging wasn't meant to confuse LE but to confuse the other parent?I don't see PR being able to kill JB and stage the scene and lie to John but what if it was the other way around.I mean,PR probably WAS a sound sleeper (medication).And I am still not sure whether she wrote the note or someone just tried to imitate it .I just can't get it of my mind,Priscilla telling her "there are things you don't know".Maybe PR didn't know a lot of things,most of her answers re the investigation are ask John,John knows,etc.And whenever I look at them it seems that John is not afraid that she might say something she shouldn't,he rather pays attention to her reactions(maybe he's afraid that she puts 2 and 2 together?),he knows his wife ain't dumb.

:twocents:

I was just thinking.........could it be that the staging wasn't meant to confuse LE but to confuse the other parent?I don't see PR being able to kill JB and stage the scene and lie to John but what if it was the other way around.I mean,PR probably WAS a sound sleeper (medication).And I am still not sure whether she wrote the note or someone just tried to imitate it .I just can't get it of my mind,Priscilla telling her "there are things you don't know".Maybe PR didn't know a lot of things,most of her answers re the investigation are ask John,John knows,etc.And whenever I look at them it seems that John is not afraid that she might say something she shouldn't,he rather pays attention to her reactions(maybe he's afraid that she puts 2 and 2 together?),he knows his wife ain't dumb.

:twocents:

Patsy never went to bed that night. So much for the sound sleeping. Patsy's and JR's fibers found in incriminating places (the KNOT of the cord, the INSIDE of the tape) and JR's fibers found INSIDE her REDRESSED panties place BOTH parents with JB for the staging. They may or may not have been there when she died or been the killer or cause of her death. But they BOTH were part of the cover-up. One parent did not cover up TO the other but possibly FOR the other. Or someone else in the house that night.

Patsy never went to bed that night. So much for the sound sleeping. Patsy's and JR's fibers found in incriminating places (the KNOT of the cord, the INSIDE of the tape) and JR's fibers found INSIDE her REDRESSED panties place BOTH parents with JB for the staging. They may or may not have been there when she died or been the killer or cause of her death. But they BOTH were part of the cover-up. One parent did not cover up TO the other but possibly FOR the other. Or someone else in the house that night.

IMO John's fibers don't place him at the scene.Pasty's fibers are suspicious,I agree but even those could be explained away.I wouldn't base my case on fibers in this case if I were a lawyer.
I know that S.Singular has a similar theory,his arguments are much better than mine though.

I'm suggesting that the Ramseys loved their child deeply, despite what happened to her. To get rid of her on a cold night in December, by tossing her in a ditch or something of this sort, would have been a very difficult thing for a parent to do. I'm also suggesting, more significantly, that both parents did not participate in this cover-up. Only one. And the cover-up primarily intended to fool not the cops but the other parent. So it had to look credible while accomplishing other things: keeping the child in the house, even though she was dead, and making it look as if someone who knew their family and hated the father had come in and done all this to JonBenet. Also, one parent could not easily have left the house that night with the body. Something had to be done immediately that would occur in the home and be believable. According to John Douglas, the ex-FBI profiler who examined the Ramseys briefly after the murder and concluded they were not child killers, only one parent knew that John Ramsey had recently received a $118,000 bonus and that parent was the father. I believe that a husband's inability to confront his wife at a critical moment — because of his desire to protect her feelings — played an important role in this case. It is possible to be afraid of the cops, but terrified of your wife.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/singular/theories_4.html

Excellent question!

Q: Isn't it possible that JonBenets murder was perpetrated by someone whose sole purpose for committing the crime was to implicate John Ramsey?

Then why won't John Ramsey pursue information that could get him off the hook? Why does he brush it aside?

IIRC Hunter did investigate a friend of JR,a rich one&something about child *advertiser censored*.Does anyone know who it was?TIA (it's in PMPT somewhere,will find the page if necessary)

About PR going to bed that night, we don't know for sure if she did or didn't...But we have JR first saying PR and BR went to bed and JR read to JonBenet before he went to bed himself...So actually with JR's words, PR went to bed...And with his words place JonBenet awake when they return home that night...And this goes with BR statement that his sister walked in the house that night...So maybe JR was telling the truth on Dec 26...

And with his words about reading to JonBenet,open the door for the pineapple cause all was awake...So I still wonder about the R's first statements from the morning of the 26th...And this is where I wonder about JR's involvement more than PR's..Cause if he helped in the staging then he's cold hearted cause he took a shower before the 911 call...

"I don't make any comment for the purpose of being insulting."

"I know...I assume you saw the photos. Patsy also mentions in her fictional novella that she had Jacquie Kennedy in mind when she chose to wear the veil. Only fitting for what Patsy knew was going to be world-wide coverage."

DeeDee249

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname