The Real World: Employment Facts and Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap:
I thought it was to Casey's advantage if the fictional nanny was a financial burden in the Casey Lielight Zone.

That explains why she is always needing money. Her earnings are used to pay for childcare. Mommy and Daddy have to pay for everything else.
Geez if they, the Anthony's, were pitching in for the "daycare" too, it's a wonder they didn't ask her to quit the job to save everyone some money.:crazy:

:clap:lmao!!

Casey had a job. She babysat Caylee when grandma Cindy was unavailable. Paid well. Lots of perks. Company car, credit card(s), vacation and sick days.

The night of The Big Fight, Cindy said "you're fired". Casey said "I quit".

End of job.

I believe I read in the last batch of released interviews that her supervisor (Mike Kozak) at Kodak said Casey did not show up for the meeting with Human Resources when Kodak lost the contract to Color Vision. She was then fired for abandoning her job. She was fired by Kodak, not Color Vision. She never worked for Color Vision. He was pretty specific about that.

So, I think that she did return to work after Caylee was born. I cannot remember when the Kodak/ColorVision thing occurred but I believe it to be in 2006.

She was fired April 2006 so she was working after Caylee was born.

Casey had a job. She babysat Caylee when grandma Cindy was unavailable. Paid well. Lots of perks. Company car, credit card(s), vacation and sick days.

End of job.

This is the closest we will come to the job history reality of KC. Well-said!!

I have asked this question on several threads and it somehow keeps getting misplaced in the shuffle, but I have wondered since reading the interview from Casey's boss at Kodak why does everyone keep saying that Casey was employed through April 2006? In the interview, and I have lost all my docs in a most horrible computer crash, so I got his name from this link:http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/whos-who/
"Mike C.: Employee, Event Imaging Solutions Group (Kodak) who confirmed that Casey had worked for him in 2005, but that he could not remember Jeff Hopkins or Juliette Lewis. Note: Kodak was taken over by Colorvision in 2006."
Mr. Cozak tells us some very important information about Casey. He tells us that she NEVER returned to work after Caylee was born (August 05) and that when Colorvision took over she never showed up for the roll-over class and to fill out the appropriate paperwork, and eventually was terminated for job abandonment...

So, to me this says that Casey was no longer working at all for kodak once Caylee was born according to her manager/boss...and yet, for 8 months she continued to have Lauren come to the house and watch Caylee while she went Lord knows where, but it wasn't work. Then Lauren found out that is what Casey was doing, not paying HER while she was out running around and not working at all, and THAT gig was up...she stopped watching Caylee then...

My question is why does everyone keep to the April 2006 date when it is not correct? It is almost like the June 9th date in that once it was stated, it seems to be set in stone, when the date is WRONG...

Anyone???:confused:

I'm not sure who says she worked through April 2006? One thing for sure, I think its unbelievable that her parents didn't even know she didn't have a job that whole length of time yet lived under the same roof!

:eek:

It is all over the place that she was employed through April of 2006. I see it everywhere, and cannot get WHY???

Perhaps that is when she was officially "let go" for job abandonment, but she never went back after she left to have Caylee and that was August 05...so it was closer to 3 years than to 2 that she was playing this little game of hers. I am not even sure she was officially employed as a "shot girl" or if she just did that for her boyfriend or what...I am going to have to review this thread and see what everyone has to say about it...

:confused:

She was fired April 2006 so she was working after Caylee was born.

According to the personnel manager she never came back after Caylee was born in 05. New company took over and she never even came in to take the training and sign her employment forms.

they must have been claiming Caylee, and if not then they need to amend and claim her now since Casey didn't even have a job!

How did Casey get around the $600 economic stimulus payment she would have rec'd if she had been working, filed taxes and claimed Caylee (or $300 if G&C were claiming Caylee).

Every person I know was planning for that money for weeks ahead of time and anxiously awaiting their deposits.

Most parents, if supporting their grandkids, would expect to be told where that money was being spent!

The day that GA supposedly confronted KC and had the gas cans handed over and got sworn at was the same day that he & CA went to the bank with their stimulus check, IIRC. So why didn't they wonder what happened to KC's? I wonder how much theirs was for? If they had claimed Caylee, they would gotten an extra $300, right? Who usually got the mail at their house from the mailbox? If CA made a point of checking the mail that came to the house- she would have known if KC got a check, w-2's, refunds, or at least bank statements. Or did KC make sure she was there to get the mail and weed out anything that could have shown her lies? If KC was the one who checked the mail, she would have been ok with AH doing the change of address that CA found out about, thinking CA & GA wouldn't find out about it until she got enough info on AH to steal her idenity (I still think she intended to take off for Calif., with AH's identity, but the 911 call put an to that that possibility for her)

Does anyone know why GA "left" his job as a detective up North after 11 years? Does that mean he resigned or was fired? hmmmm

:waitasec:

:confused:Anyone know if this Mike guy/boss from Universal is on the witness list???

I have asked this question on several threads and it somehow keeps getting misplaced in the shuffle, but I have wondered since reading the interview from Casey's boss at Kodak why does everyone keep saying that Casey was employed through April 2006? In the interview, and I have lost all my docs in a most horrible computer crash, so I got his name from this link:http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/whos-who/
"Mike C.: Employee, Event Imaging Solutions Group (Kodak) who confirmed that Casey had worked for him in 2005, but that he could not remember Jeff Hopkins or Juliette Lewis. Note: Kodak was taken over by Colorvision in 2006."
Mr. Cozak tells us some very important information about Casey. He tells us that she NEVER returned to work after Caylee was born (August 05) and that when Colorvision took over she never showed up for the roll-over class and to fill out the appropriate paperwork, and eventually was terminated for job abandonment...

So, to me this says that Casey was no longer working at all for kodak once Caylee was born according to her manager/boss...and yet, for 8 months she continued to have Lauren come to the house and watch Caylee while she went Lord knows where, but it wasn't work. Then Lauren found out that is what Casey was doing, not paying HER while she was out running around and not working at all, and THAT gig was up...she stopped watching Caylee then...

My question is why does everyone keep to the April 2006 date when it is not correct? It is almost like the June 9th date in that once it was stated, it seems to be set in stone, when the date is WRONG...

this frustrates me too, along with a few other things people think are fact and keep running threads as if they were fact. I gave up trying to point out flaws :( I guess at the end of the day it doesnt matter what we think,the State wont be giving out misinfo at the trial and that is all that matters.

So why didn't they wonder what happened to KC's? I wonder how much theirs was for? If they had claimed Caylee, they would gotten an extra $300, right? Who usually got the mail at their house from the mailbox? If CA made a point of checking the mail that came to the house- she would have known if KC got a check, w-2's, refunds, or at least bank statements.

snipped....

some good points I had not thought of. They couldn't claim caylee. her mother could. so in the last few years she was pretending to work how did they never see a w2, a tax refund check, anything?

case of seeing what you want to see. The signs were certainly all there. No one wanted to believe she could be lying so they overlooked a lot.

Does anyone know why GA "left" his job as a detective up North after 11 years? Does that mean he resigned or was fired? hmmmm

In one of these latest FBI tapes I believe George say's he left LE b/c Cindy wanted him home & he had a new son. He said that's when he went to work for his father at the car dealership.

The day that GA supposedly confronted KC and had the gas cans handed over and got sworn at was the same day that he & CA went to the bank with their stimulus check, IIRC. So why didn't they wonder what happened to KC's? I wonder how much theirs was for? If they had claimed Caylee, they would gotten an extra $300, right? Who usually got the mail at their house from the mailbox? If CA made a point of checking the mail that came to the house- she would have known if KC got a check, w-2's, refunds, or at least bank statements. Or did KC make sure she was there to get the mail and weed out anything that could have shown her lies? If KC was the one who checked the mail, she would have been ok with AH doing the change of address that CA found out about, thinking CA & GA wouldn't find out about it until she got enough info on AH to steal her idenity (I still think she intended to take off for Calif., with AH's identity, but the 911 call put an to that that possibility for her)

I think in the LE interviews & the FBI interviews, GA mentions it was for 1200.00.

Nope, but it would be very interesting to find out...I'm surprised no one in the media has found out.

End of job.

HA! Yep, that sounds about right.

I'm not sure how employment laws work in the US but maybe, when you are on maternity leave, you are still technically employed - just on "leave". CA does mention (at the Bond hearing) that KC was employed when she had Caylee because her employer paid her medical bills for the birth. Technically, until they filed for "job abandonment" maybe she was still "employed". Not earning money but listed as an employee on maternity leave.

MOO

I think in the LE interviews & the FBI interviews, GA mentions it was for 1200.00.

yes, I heard that to from GA while talking to FBI...$1200. He said he met Cindy at the bank to go sign the check to deposit and show proof of ID. he said this was on the same day that he reported the gas cans stolen on June 24th @200P.

According to the personnel manager she never came back after Caylee was born in 05. New company took over and she never even came in to take the training and sign her employment forms.

You know this right here has me wondering something. Ok, I know personally I worked for a place called Powertel back in the day that was "took over" by Voicestream Wireless (now T-Mobile) well just for us going through the transition (even if we didn't stay) we got paid $3,000. I wonder if this is the case here? That sure would explain some of the money she had.

Sorry, Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members