The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it live somewhere? Link?

Jury seems to be doing their due diligence. I hope they're making progress towards a verdict. Hopefully, today :praying:

These are good points. He had extra time before the movie, why didn't he plan to grab them then?
He LOVED talking about daddy/son breakfast. Why didn't he mention that during the day to her. Good point.

Have to say THAT one gives me pause. I can't imagine why he wouldn't tell her, actually.

Claire Simms Verified account ‏@Claire_FOX5 1m1 minute ago

#BREAKING: The #RossHarris jury has another question. @FOX5Atlanta @HarrisTrialFOX5

This is proof That There Are Too Many Charges That The State Threw Together. Jmo

Because it is 6- 8 charges when it should be 3 in regards to Coopers death. Jmo

The 3 charges for murder imo should have been

1) Premeditated murder

2) Accidental Murder

3) Negligent Murder

Jmo.

Those 3 alone would let jurors decide what they want to pick in regards to Coopers death.

But having Jurors vote on so many different charges during a really sole murder case is not good.

Because it shows that the state is grasping to prove anything just for 1 guilty verdict of something regardless of the murder case at hand.

Jmo

WAT: Judge and jury not in courtroom yet.

Here we go... Judge in. Jury coming in now.

O/T for those following this trial
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 43s43 seconds ago
Breaking news in #TensingTrial - Parties are gathering in court. No word if verdict or question yet.

Cathy @courtchatter
15s
#RossHarris - Judge did not say what video they requested. She only took the bench, said the video was set up and bring the jury in.

Is this of RH going to his car? Or the random passersby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo