The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #14 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karmady, what are you referring to about "the BMW incident on her mom's property"?

So, you would proceed to remain naked, bring out the big bottle of lube, potentially have sex with her, take pictures of her naked, take a shower with her there...

But not kick out the psycho girl that has been stalking you and is now in your house uninvited and unannounced?

Gotcha.

:waitasec:

cannot type now as I just dropped in on him as he left the door open for me .... and Katie too! We are having a wild :party:, so he may or may not get back to you later. He is signed out for the night.

*ATL puts out do not disturb sign*

TA TA,

Karmady, what are you referring to about "the BMW incident on her mom's property"?

There's a video of chris and sky where he's presented with a 745 series at her parents' home, I believe, in cali. The intro talks about the property briefly. I'll see if I can find it for you.

I think Travis was "manscaping" himself in the shower, in the pictures where he's sitting down.

cannot type now as I just dropped in on him as he left the door open for me .... and Katie too! We are having a wild :party:, so he may or may not get back to you later. He is signed out for the night.

TA TA,

:floorlaugh:

Originally Posted by Isabelle
I do think Travis wanted to win Mimi over. She's a doll and he was handsome. They would have made a beautiful couple and beautiful babies!

Yes, Isabelle,a nice Mormon couple. She was pretty, a serious Mormon, and a nice young woman. Definitely wife and life-partner material.

She may have simply not heard that bell ringing when she met him, or not had that "feeling," but I also wonder if she was intimidated and not impressed by what she may have seen (did she?) and certainly heard about his old girlfriend Jodi. I do wonder if that colored her opinion of him as not being the guy she was looking to marry. How much did she know about his relationship with Jodi??

I do not know anything about Mimi Hall..don't know if she is a doll or nice or a serious Mormon. She was not questioned about her sexual history. Have no idea if she was wife material. (What is wife material anyway?)

I know she was a BYU graduate and TA, as far as I know, never attended college, which is kind of unusual for a returned missionary. I was a young, single adult in the Mormon church a long time ago and my friends and I wanted a college educated RM. Maybe Mimi wanted an educated college grad? Sure, TA made $$ with Pre Paid Legal and was a motivational speaker, but only motivated the PPL group. Not to diss TA.. but when I was a young Mormon youth..we girls wanted a college educated guy.

TA TA,

Ha! Is it "Time to snuggle ATL & KCL"?

IMO Casey was the brains behind Jose.

One thing we can give credit to Jose for. He was the one who introduced the sleuthing world to the new backwards phrasing and now common use of............"yada yada yada..WERE YOU NOT?"
OR "yada yada yada..WERE THEY NOT?" :floorlaugh:

grace_01_zps1aa7369e.jpg

I don't know which witch is scarier.

8 members and 15 guests

Guess I should go to bed soon. Trials starts 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time here.

Hope you all get a good night's sleep. :eek:fftobed:

I'm willing to bet that Gus' big reveal will be excessively lame. JMO

I think he's getting exactly what he wants. His name on TV and in the papers. JMO

Their "insertions" have been ridiculously specific in an ongoing murder trial and his brother appearing on national tv this a.m. when he knew his brother was going to testify in a couple of hours calling the credibility of the witness he would be rebutting into question? Yeah, no.

Every single thing I've seen about them, from their involvement in PPL and their personal history, CH's evolving motivational speaker bullchit, their calling Travis privately aside for an hour and a half to dis Jodi while she was a guest in their home WITH Travis and had been a welcome guest in the past...just totally inappropriate and weird. You don't like her, don't invite her to your house. She does something while she's there that you don't like...if it's serious, out the door with both of them pronto....if it's not so serious have the freaking conversation on the phone after they leave. Imo, they are ALL a bunch of freaks.

Yep. We are all entitled to our opinions here but I strongly disagree with yours. Chris and Sky were Travis' good friends. I admire both of them for sticking up for Travis. If being loyal to a dear murdered friend is "freaky" well all I can say is I hope I have friends freaky enough to stand up for me if the roles were reversed. IMO

Their "insertions" have been ridiculously specific in an ongoing murder trial and his brother appearing on national tv this a.m. when he knew his brother was going to testify in a couple of hours calling the credibility of the witness he would be rebutting into question? Yeah, no.

Every single thing I've seen about them, from their involvement in PPL and their personal history, CH's evolving motivational speaker bullchit, their calling Travis privately aside for an hour and a half to dis Jodi while she was a guest in their home WITH Travis and had been a welcome guest in the past...just totally inappropriate and weird. You don't like her, don't invite her to your house. She does something while she's there that you don't like...if it's serious, out the door with both of them pronto....if it's not so serious have the freaking conversation on the phone after they leave. Imo, they are ALL a bunch of freaks.

I agree. It seems that whenever a horrific crime is perpetrated against someone, there is a tendency to make them sound better than they were. If Jodi was stalking him and slashing his tires, why would he continue to sleep with her? :waitasec:

JMO

I agree with you. No wonder JA gave them a dirty look when she found out she was being talked about, with her in the house! I think Chris and Sky were trying to "guard" TA's chastity, or something. I wonder if TA stood up and defended JA's honor and left their home. TA was 30 yrs old not an underage boy. Bad form for CH and his wife to talk trash about JA while she was in their home.

Huh? Maybe they should have sent him an email. Don't most of us here agree that JA is a murdering psychopath? How can we fault TAs friends for warning him that something just was not right with the bit**? If more of TAs friends had warned him he might still been alive today.

I don't mean to disrespect your opinions though.

Huh? Maybe they should have sent him an email. Don't most of us here agree that JA is a murdering psychopath? How can we fault TAs friends for warning him that something just was not right with the bit**? If more of TAs friends had warned him he might still been alive today.

I don't mean to disrespect your opinions though.

I think if they (assuming they did) talked about her where she could hear them, that might have enraged her more.

I don't believe that Travis physically abused her, but I do believe he toyed with her emotions. That's no reason to kill someone, but he wasn't the pure and wonderful guy they are painting him as. JMO

I think if they (assuming they did) talked about her where she could hear them, that might have enraged her more.

I don't believe that Travis physically abused her, but I do believe he toyed with her emotions. That's no reason to kill someone, but he wasn't the pure and wonderful guy they are painting him as. JMO

In hindsight maybe the Hughes should have made sure they were alone with TA when they expressed their intuitive reservations about JA. I can only surmise that their reservations about JA were so strong and so vivid at the time that they felt it necessary to express themselves then. It's weird that Skys women's intuition told her that JA was listening at the door. The Hughes feelings about JA proved to be tragically intuitive.

A woman who is abused does not travel to her abuser, does not move closer to her abuser nor seek out sex with her abuser or slip into his house to be near him.....they avoid the abuser like the plague. It seems to me she was the abuser and he didn't quite know how to get away from her as she kept offering him the three hole wonder and he wouldn't turn it down. Has there been any evidence that he followed her to CA? Did he ever just show up unannounced? I doubt it. This battered woman defense is a personal kick in the teeth for us who have been battered. I could write a book about how it really is...

In hindsight maybe the Hughes should have made sure they were alone with TA when they expressed their intuitive reservations about JA. I can only surmise that their reservations about JA were so strong and so vivid at the time that they felt it necessary to express themselves then. It's weird that Skys women's intuition told her that JA was listening at the door. The Hughes feelings about JA proved to be tragically intuitive.

You're right, it would have been much better for them to discuss their feelings with TA when JA was not around. I think most people have said something that was overheard by someone that shouldn't have heard it, I know it has happened to me - oops!

But the bottom line is that they were right about her. And it was creepy of JA to be listening at the door, not to mention wrong to eavesdrop.

I don't understand those who keep insisting that TA "was not a good guy", etc... like that makes some kind of difference. I don't think anyone has ever said he was perfect, I certainly don't believe he was perfect. Everyone has flaws, including all of us. And almost everyone has done something in a relationship that has hurt the other person, so I hardly think he's unique in that respect. If the gender roles were reversed and JA's behaviors were committed by a man, I don't think anyone would bat an eye about calling the person who hacked into accounts, slashed tires, and crawled in the persons house through a doggy door a stalker and that behavior abusive. She committed the ultimate abusive act - she viciously murdered him.

I think JA knew that TA was slipping from her grasp and she did the only thing she could think to do in her psychopathic mind - kill him. There was no way she could let TA get away from her. She was going to stop him one way or another from being with anyone else. She admitted she couldn't let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX