The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #14 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
did she get treatment for her 'broken finger?' i've had one and they hurt like hell. mine had to be set and splinted. you can't just diagnose yourself with a broken finger.
about the marks---i wonder when she got those?

How are they going to prove Travis broke her finger?

I despise things like this that are just thrown in when the victim is dead and voiceless.

i don't know that there's any evidence she used a sheet to drag him. as for the furniture, i have no idea. there are a lot of things we just won't ever know.

Unfortunately, I got a good look at the pictures of Travis' back yesterday. I did notice that some of the blood on his back was smeared. Added to the void of blood in the center of the hallway in the bathroom, I believe she dragged him across the slippery floor. Any fabric she might have placed under him would have absorbed the blood/water on the floor and made it more difficult to drag him.

Also, Jody would have had more traction if she dragged him from a bent position. Her center of gravity would have been lower, giving her the opportunity to use more of her upper body strength. The dragging picture could have been taken as she repositioned herself towards the rear to continue dragging Travis.

For example, I am limited to carrying 5 lbs. or less in each arm hanging down. If I place my grocery bags all along my arms and hold them to my side with my hands clenched in front of me, I can handle 30 lbs. If I have to move something heavy, I do best in a crouching or seated position. I can move 100 lbs. that way, although it is a slow thing.

I'm ancient and infirm. Jodi is young and strong. She didn't need any help, especially with the help her adrenalin rush probably gave her.

Reminder court is starting at 10:15am MST (12:15pm EST) today, evidentiary hearing witness before the jury is brought in.

No, but the timeline is. Phone calls once she left AZ. Not hard to figure out how long she was there. The photo with his neck cut pretty much sums it up because of the timestamp. He would have bleed out pretty fast. Also there were a couple of photos afterwards. We know she stabbed him while he was still alive because of the amount of blood splatter around the bathroom and as far as the toilet room. He did not bleed out on the carpet because of the amount of blood there, along the hallway, in the bathroom, in the sink and the spray on the walls and blinds of the window. They know exactly how long the attacked lasted and they don't need Dr. Lee there to tell them. jmo

ITA!

This is the most unique trial I have ever seen.

We know what Travis was doing minutes before he died. We know what was happening as he was dying and we know who was there with him and who the murderer is.

The jury will take the totality of all of the CE and link it together and there is so much of it showing premeditation. More than I have seen even in some other death penalty cases.

While the blame the victim game begins today I have no doubt that Juan Martinez will bring the case back in focus and who is really the victim and who is the cold blooded murderer who took an innocent life.

In fact it wouldnt surprise me if Juan doesnt mention this in CA. Telling the jury that they may have become confused thinking Travis was on trial when he is the victim of a brutal murder.

IMO

Any links to watch this trial live please?

Live streaming links at the bottom
:)

BLOGS AND MYSPACE
Travis' blog: http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/
Travis' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander
Defendants' blog: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
Defendants' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias
Defendants' other myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart

WS MEMBER RMT's TIMELINE
https://sites.google.com/site/jodiariastrial/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ak0vUAK8UbSndFl4X1V3YkZXazU0X25pQndhNVVmbXc&gid=0

MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
Jodi Ann Arias DOB 7/1980
Public Access to Criminal Court Case Information
Case History, Case# CR2008-031021
Criminal Court Case History
Minute Entries, Case# CR2008031021
Clerk of the Superior Court Minute Entries

MEDIA COVERAGE
ABC15 Jodi Arias Murder Trial
ABCNews Jodi Arias
CBSNews Crimesider
CNN (HLN) show transcripts
FOX10News Jodi Arias Trial
HLNtv Jodi Arias
Huff Post Jodi Arias
KPHO Jodi Arias

FACEBOOK
Beth Karas InSession
David Lohr
In Session
In Memory of Travis Alexander
JaneVelezMitchellHLN
Justice4Travis
NancyGraceHLN

TWITTER
#TravisAlexander
#JodiArias
#Arias
@ABC
@BethKaras
@chriswnews
@courtpio
@David_Lohr
@InSession
@jvelezmitchell
@maryellenabc15
@michaelbkiefer
@NancyGraceHLN
@shannahogan
@VinniePolitan

TRIAL LIVE STREAMING
Trial starts at 10:30am MST (GMT -7:00) (12:30pm EST)
http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/Jodi-Arias-trial-Live-video-
http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html
http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=011613-jodi-arias-trial
http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/jodi-arias-trial-livestream/

cannot type now as I just dropped in on him as he left the door open for me .... and Katie too! We are having a wild :party:, so he may or may not get back to you later. He is signed out for the night.

*ATL puts out do not disturb sign*

TA TA,

Morning all. Anyone have some aspirin as and I drank too much wine and need to be alert today, or one of those lovely morning buffets like we had during the FCA trial every morning perhaps?
:floorlaugh:

Reminder court is starting at 10:15am MST (12:15pm EST) today, evidentiary hearing witness before the jury is brought in.

I'm not sure how they can do a witness in 15 minutes, depends on who it is I guess. They can't even start on time fgs.

I think in the psychological sense, the whole relationship was one big trigger for Jodi's particular pathology, and all the cast of characters played a part, and because of her pathology, she probably did feel denigrated and maybe even 'abused'. In a legal sense though, I don't think her perception of abuse will help a juror rationalize her commiting murder, and in such a heinous fashion.

images

There you go :seeya:

JMO
I was once invited to a sales pitch pyramid scheme type seminar and since it was my neighbor I went ahead and went even though I had no intentions of buying or signing up for anything.

I am struck by some similarities in the sales tactics used. Appearance and show off of wealth seemed to be critical. My neighbor made sure he borrowed his boss fancy expensive car just for show in the driveway. We thought he bought the car until it disappeared the day after the big meeting. We know he borrowed it because he was driving it around and the boss came in another vehicle.

During the big sales pitch meeting, my neighbor had on this very fancy suit that must have been very expensive. He stood out like a sore thumb as most rest of us had on jeans. LOL It was awkward. He was new to speaking and it showed and was very uncomfortable. His boss was there to try and make sure he hit all the main points.

We all were corralled into the room and were not allowed refreshments until after the meeting was over. We somewhat felt like we were prisoners in their own home. His wife took the role of prisoner warden LOL.

The whole experience convinced me of what I had already suspected about these types of things. Run away IMO.

The bad part is my neighbor actually held it against us neighbors that did not buy in. From that point on, they did not associate with any neighbor who didnt buy in to what they were selling. We were shunned...LOL. Good riddance...LOL

Unfortunately, I got a good look at the pictures of Travis' back yesterday. I did notice that some of the blood on his back was smeared. Added to the void of blood in the center of the hallway in the bathroom, I believe she dragged him across the slippery floor. Any fabric she might have placed under him would have absorbed the blood/water on the floor and made it more difficult to drag him.

Also, Jody would have had more traction if she dragged him from a bent position. Her center of gravity would have been lower, giving her the opportunity to use more of her upper body strength. The dragging picture could have been taken as she repositioned herself towards the rear to continue dragging Travis.

For example, I am limited to carrying 5 lbs. or less in each arm hanging down. If I place my grocery bags all along my arms and hold them to my side with my hands clenched in front of me, I can handle 30 lbs. If I have to move something heavy, I do best in a crouching or seated position. I can move 100 lbs. that way, although it is a slow thing.

I'm ancient and infirm. Jodi is young and strong. She didn't need any help, especially with the help her adrenalin rush probably gave her.

I dont even understand why this is an issue. She has admitted she killed Travis so of course she was able to drag his body to put it in the shower.

But dont laugh......well go ahead because it did look pretty funny at the time. The things my hubby does for me because he loves me.:floorlaugh: I am 5'4" and weigh around 117-120. Im old (66) but I do keep myself in very good shape and have been picking up heavy things throughout my life. My hubby weighs 190. I ask him would he get down on the tile floor and let me see if I could pull him and of course he obliged. I was surprised I had no problem pulling him. At first I pulled him by his wrists and then turned him around and pulled him by his legs...both ways he was rather easy to pull. I did put my hand up against the chair railing once and it did give me a little more traction. I had tennies on so I didnt slide or slip as I was making him do this experiment.:floorlaugh:

AND he was not wet and naked nor soaked in slippery blood either. I wub my hubby and never ever would I hurt him!:D

Sorry, quite chatty this morning....LOL.

What I'm getting from a great deal of the back and forth posts, is that TA and his morals, etc as a Mormon is coming under intense scrutiny.

This is just what I'm taking away from it.

Apparently, TA went to Mormon functions, meetings, wore the "under garments, etc.
JA was baptized into the faith thru TA. I'm NOT in any way "in the know", so to speak, in anything Mormon. So, OK.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4495425_become-member-mormon-church.html

Wasn't there any preparation on JA's part to be "worthy" to be baptized into the faith???
Yesssss.
Didn't she read the book and go to classes or whatever????
(I'll "assume") Yesssss.
Does JA look "bound with tassels" and FORCED to be baptized?
Noooo.

I'm of the impression that JA had to be "schooled" in the faith by someone other than TA...just IMO.
JA knew full well what was or was NOT morally acceptable in the Mormon faith. ANYONE can convince themselves that there's a way around a set of society/faith rules.
I think it has to do with semantics.....ummm, "I DID NOT have "sexual relations" with that woman".......

JA CHOSE to follow the addendum that TA "might" have added to The Book of Mormon. She KNEW full well right what was acceptable and what wasn't. She went thru the teachings, supposedly, to be worthy to be baptized.
IF the whole "anal sex" thing is TRUE, she CHOSE to follow The Book of "Travis-ism"....and, apparently, accepted it. She knew IF she had any reservations, she knew how to go have a meeting with a bishop, or whomever.

You see, yet again IMO, I believe JA wasn't "abused", she was severely embarrassed that she went thru all these different things to MAKE herself deemed "marriage worthy" in TA's eyes.
It began during the "honeymoon" phase, when she thought she was going thru the necessary "steps" to become Mrs. TA....AND, at that time, so did TA.
As we all know now, something happened along the way....TA's mind changed, etc, etc.

This is what "I'm" thinking. I DO believed that the relationship started out "pure".
IMO, it was JA who brought in the whole "semantics" into the relationship.
I honestly believe, TA was D.O.N.E with her. JA brought the "other" aspect into play thinking "maybe" a sexual aspect would bring him around.

On June 4th...IMO...Travis said "this time was the last time". Too bad he didn't realize how true those words would be.

Oh, and as far as being "used, abused and embarrassed".....how many of us catholic girls lost our virginity to a total jerk because we "thought" it would make the guy like us more, or stay with us???
May not be the same exact thing, but, THAT's the most compelling reason I believe JA initiated the "anal loophole"....

So what is PPL, because I've yet to see a video of them trying to sell anything! That video (proposal) just grossed me out. Nothing like a little privacy, eh?

I work at a public school in Texas and PPL came here selling their insurance a few years ago. They put on a pretty good spiel and I bought it. It costs me around $5 a month. I am second guessing that purchase after watching this trial!!! :what:

Sorry, quite chatty this morning....LOL.

What I'm getting from a great deal of the back and forth posts, is that TA and his morals, etc as a Mormon is coming under intense scrutiny.

This is just what I'm taking away from it.

Apparently, TA went to Mormon functions, meetings, wore the "under garments, etc.
JA was baptized into the faith thru TA. I'm NOT in any way "in the know", so to speak, in anything Mormon. So, OK.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4495425_become-member-mormon-church.html

Wasn't there any preparation on JA's part to be "worthy" to be baptized into the faith???
Yesssss.
Didn't she read the book and go to classes or whatever????
(I'll "assume") Yesssss.
Does JA look "bound with tassels" and FORCED to be baptized?
Noooo.

I'm of the impression that JA had to be "schooled" in the faith by someone other than TA...just IMO.
JA knew full well what was or was NOT morally acceptable in the Mormon faith. ANYONE can convince themselves that there's a way around a set of society/faith rules.
I think it has to do with semantics.....ummm, "I DID NOT have "sexual relations" with that woman".......

JA CHOSE to follow the addendum that TA "might" have added to The Book of Mormon. She KNEW full well right what was acceptable and what wasn't. She went thru the teachings, supposedly, to be worthy to be baptized.
IF the whole "anal sex" thing is TRUE, she CHOSE to follow The Book of "Travis-ism"....and, apparently, accepted it. She knew IF she had any reservations, she knew how to go have a meeting with a bishop, or whomever.

You see, yet again IMO, I believe JA wasn't "abused", she was severely embarrassed that she went thru all these different things to MAKE herself deemed "marriage worthy" in TA's eyes.
It began during the "honeymoon" phase, when she thought she was going thru the necessary "steps" to become Mrs. TA....AND, at that time, so did TA.
As we all know now, something happened along the way....TA's mind changed, etc, etc.

This is what "I'm" thinking. I DO believed that the relationship started out "pure".
IMO, it was JA who brought in the whole "semantics" into the relationship.
I honestly believe, TA was D.O.N.E with her. JA brought the "other" aspect into play thinking "maybe" a sexual aspect would bring him around.

On June 4th...IMO...Travis said "this time was the last time". Too bad he didn't realize how true those words would be.

Oh, and as far as being "used, abused and embarrassed".....how many of us catholic girls lost our virginity to a total jerk because we "thought" it would make the guy like us more, or stay with us???
May not be the same exact thing, but, THAT's the most compelling reason I believe JA initiated the "anal loophole"....

IIRC, when Jodi met Travis he discussed religion with her and she expressed interest. He contacted missionaries in the area of California, where she was living and they met with her. Two months later, she asked Travis to baptize her. They did not begin to date until after she was baptized.

Today, a dead man will have his name and reputation tarnished in an attempt to free his killer. Maybe rightfully so, maybe not. But he will not be able to speak for himself, nor will many of his family and friends.

So, while I am not "canonizing" him, I would like make a positive observation about him, to help give him a voice.

Travis Alexander was clearly a very driven, ambitious man. But in his quest to rise to the top, he never tried to pull anyone down, from my observations. He really wanted everyone to succeed along side him, and to be their better selves. This is a really remarkable, admirable trait for someone so ambitious. Selfless, in that regard.

RIP, Travis Alexander. I am going to reach farther inside myself to be a better friend, a better mother, and a better person, to honor your life, family, and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value