The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #16 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought their speaking tones were similar as well, and I went on the imagine that listenening to a conversation between the two would probably be a complete borefest, kind of like the two hosts of SNL's "Delicious Dish." lol

Schweddy balls!

Did you get a pic of the phone? Lol

Haha! No, but I did capture a lot of the less-seen moments in the courtroom (gallery, wide shots, and such) and will post here in a little while when I have time.

Seems like DB and JA had a different sort of relationship. I'd lay money he actually was in a relationship with as her supervisor and she pegged him as having something of substance to give her, shelter, power, money, something. Then when they bought the house, it was easy and pleasant enough, so she stayed, but they had a bedroom together and seperate bedrooms. I realize all relationships get to define their own boundaries, but this is noteworthy to me, knowing what comes later.

DA was well spoken, and I don't get the feeling he was totally lying, but he definately came across as protective of her. I get the feeling that he has fallen for the defense story hook line and sinker, that the Jodi he knew may have had some issues (which he won't cop to in any striagh foward way) but she would've never killed someone in cold blood.

You hit the nail on the head. The defense stated in their opening that she got involved in the relationship partly for financial security.

He's not married and shares custody. I just don't think he, or his ex want what happened with Jodi while they were living together on Nancy Grace for the next 15 weeks. I believe he is trying to protect his son and not Jodi. jmo

oh i agree.....i just don't think he is lying or withholding info is all.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I don't either, but he sure did hesitate when first asked about JA calling him about those gas cans! He didn't want to go there at all.

Seems Jodi reeeeeeallllly wanted someone to take care of her.

I don't think we will ever know the complete relationship between GS and JA. Weird that he claims he had only met her in person 4 times and had exchanged phone calls with her yet he allows her to stay in his mobile home for a couple of nights and gives her a cell phone. If there wasn't anything sexual going on between them he was sure working on it becoming that way! Also, to me it shows that if she has to go to GS for help she truly didn't have any friends.
:what:

JA probably wasn't the only female that ol uncle Gus had stored in his little black book...er... I mean phone. He's an insult to the public's intelligence. I hope the can of worms he has opened by inserting himself into this case continues to make him wriggle and squirm for a looooong time!

:worms::worms::worms:

I was thinking Leonard Padilla was in the car. He hasn't been in the news lately. lol

OMG :floorlaugh:

Now I have an image of Gus with a cowboy hat.

Maybe Padilla can go see Jodi in jail and get her to talk.

Jodi has her "back street" boys....is Gus one of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL!!!! In the outside world she has her Back Street Boys and in the clink she has her New Kids On The (Cell) Block!!

1. Does anyone know which restaurant he managed?
2. My prediction is that Jodi will testify beginning sometime Thursday. The defense will walk her ever so slowly through grade school, middle school, high school, GED, job history, all along the way making her comfortable on the stand. And then she'll be back Monday.

rewatching D's testimony......now I have finally seen the JA "death stare." I halfway expect her to have lightning coming out of her fingers...she is so alert and watching this dude.

Since we are waiting for court to start, here is a little from last night. ;)

1z5n19z.png

2s623yo.png

Oh darn, now the song is stuck in my head again. :p
2wgxgdw.png

I agree, although, he was somewhat hesitant and careful not to say more than he had to, sorta like opening a can of worms and then have more explaining to do, like ol' Gus:floorlaugh:

thanks for the link to trutv tiger!!! much appreciated! Chores and dinner is never gonna get done today :D

Seems Jodi reeeeeeallllly wanted someone to take care of her.
She was 28, getting older, still not married, having to go back and forth to wherever from Yreka, and ultimately living with grandma & grandpa, while waitressing in low budget restaurants.

I don't either, but he sure did hesitate when first asked about JA calling him about those gas cans! He didn't want to go there at all.

BBM

Did you notice JA's female defense attorney react? She looked shocked, then wrote a quick note, tried to show it to JA and got ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX