The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video is from last week and that is the neighbors house...

When the home was shown the reporter said that detectives briefly returned to the Irwin's house Tuesday. So the video does not appear to be from last week and of the neighbors house.

When the home was shown the reporter said that detectives briefly returned to the Irwin's house Tuesday. So the video does not appear to be from last week and of the neighbors house.

Do you have the link to that video so we all can look at it? Thanks.

If you look at the photo on the kctv5 homepage,
could the young man standing at the far right hand side of the photo, be the one in the surveillance video?

http://www.kctv5.com/

That video is from last week and that is the neighbors house...

Why would several LE officers be entering a neighbor's home? And you can see DB walking from the home and opening the door of a vehicle in the driveway. Also, the reporter clearly says, "LE returned to the Irwin home..." and shows detectives entering this particular home.

Could be bad reporting, I guess. But it sure leaves the viewer with the conclusion that this is the Irwin home.:waitasec:

If you look at the photo on the kctv5 homepage,
could the young man standing at the far right hand side of the photo, be the one in the surveillance video?

http://www.kctv5.com/

I really don't understand why you think that. I see no resemblance whatsoever. The one in the far right of the photo looks to be at least in his thirties and doesn't have dark hair.

On the local news yesterday morning, Capt. Young specifically stated "just so the grocery store can get back to business, we have investigated the surveillance video and it is not going to lead us anywhere in this investigation". They are trying to downplay the video so the store won't be swarmed with media/curious people.

I think that man with DB in that video is huge in this story and the police are trying to divert attention from the video/person. MO

I said this in another thread, but I think it's the green hoodie guy who was hiding his face from the camera in the truck video scene.

Then everyone in this family wears the same clothes everyday.. that is old footage that was re-run for this specific report. Trust me.:twocents:

I don't know where to put this, but on The Today Show this morning, it was said the family called LE back to see if they could get fingerprints off cigarette butts left behind from when an auto was broken into last month.

Can you get fingerprints off cigarette paper after a month outside? I know DNA would be there, but prints?

Should be on this video of I clicked it properly.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44872173#44872173

Yep, At 2:17 mark.

Do you mean our far left? If so, ICA!!!!

The one on the left doesn't look to be the same guy either. And never mind you can only see a part of the one one the left. But he looks shorter and his hair isn't dark.

I tried to paste the video link, but the link is now bad so i edited to remove.

I don't know where to put this, but on The Today Show this morning, it was said the family called LE back to see if they could get fingerprints off cigarette butts left behind from when an auto was broken into last month.

Can you get fingerprints off cigarette paper after a month outside? I know DNA would be there, but prints?

Should be on this video of I clicked it properly.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44872173#44872173

Did they SAVE the cigarette butts? And if they didn't how do they know it's the same ones? Weird.

Copied from the old discussion thread from Ruby Slippers

"Bottom line: Seemingly suspicious behavior of teen in earlier raw footage can be observed if you Check out this video with on-site reporter (KCTV-4) John Pepitone on Chic Trib site:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...,7975319.story

Look for: At the 1:29 mark of the video, JI receives a hug from a male friend or relative and walks to a silver crew-cab pickup truck with a soda bottle in his right hand (Coke?). As JI gets into the back seat, passenger-side of the truck, notice the teen male in bright green hoodie, wearing sunglasses, hanging on the truck's driver's side back door. When the teen sees the cameras are on JI and thus on him, the teen boy appears to deliberately cover/shield his face with his right arm to avoid being on camera. "

That link doesnt work for me!

Why would several LE officers be entering a neighbor's home? And you can see DB walking from the home and opening the door of a vehicle in the driveway. Also, the reporter clearly says, "LE returned to the Irwin home..." and shows detectives entering this particular home.

Could be bad reporting, I guess. But it sure leaves the viewer with the conclusion that this is the Irwin home.:waitasec:

The house in the video is brown and the Irwin home is green with gray bricks.

Your post made me want to look at the video again, thanks!

You can definately see what appears to be keys in his left hand just as they are coming into the store also.

His right hand is holding something too, a phone maybe?

Right after they enter the store- he puts it to his ear right before they are out of camera range. At the counter, it looks like she handed him something. I thought change.

Doesn't it look like the guy on this video is the same one on the store video? Does to me.IMO
The guy who is walking behind her when they are headed to the vehicle at the home.

Woofy...you're killing me. I finally figure out your username (and by "figure out" I mean that I cheated and you told me) and now there is something *under* it that I can't read?!?

Are you trying to torture me? :)

Μολὼν λαβέ = Come and take them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members