The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simpler explanation - which Occam's Razor says is more likely true - is that she needed diapers, and had no intention of harming one of her kids.

I wish I could be optimistic that Lisa will return to the crib. I do find the stuff stacked in the crib to be suspicious. The room does not look like a mess in any photos I saw. The child was supposedly snatched from that very crib and there was plenty of room on the floor by the swing if they wanted to stack something up. I think the photos of the crib are as LE found the crib, not how they left it.

I'm also of the opinion that box of wine wasn't found anywhere in that house.

JMO

I would think that if this is the case then LE would have said something to that effect. Makes no sense that the parents call 911 because they staged a kidnapping but yet left the crib like that?

I remember the VanDamn(sp?) where everyone was thought something was wrong because Danielle's bean-bag chair was on her bed, blinds were closed and her rug had been cleaned. All of this was the day after she was discovered missing. Come to find out there was fingerprinting ink all over the room (which you could not see in the pictures) and LE had made a mess of her room. I really think this is a non-issue especially since the parents have not been living in that home since Lisa was taken.

The box wine as stated by LE is a non-issue.

What if they went for a picnic by the river with the wine and the baby fell in?

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Exclusive surveillance video of #LisaIrwin's mother w/ unidentified man just hours before baby vanished @TodayShow.
48 seconds ago

The Today Show just showed the video of Debbie and the unidentified man in the video. The time on the video is 16:46 (4:46 PM). She bought a box of wine, baby food and baby wipes.

Ashame the local networks are still all over the surveillance video when the Chief said it was researched and unimportant.

That guy she was with looked YOUNG!

The Today Show just showed the video of Debbie and the unidentified man in the video. The time on the video is 16:46. She bought a box of wine, baby food and baby wipes.

did you recognize the male? I know they say unidentified but that just means his name has'nt been outed, yet. I was wondering if it was her brother or the teen or the handy/homeless man.

did you recognize the male? I know they say unidentified but that just means his name has'nt been outed, yet. I was wondering if it was her brother or the teen or the handy/homeless man.

Based on what I could see on the video, LE would clearly be able to tell if it was her brother, the teen, or the handyman. Besides, Debbie should be able to tell LE who was with her when she went shopping for baby food, baby wipes and wine. If LE is still saying "unidentified" male, then IMO, Debbie didn't tell LE who was with her in the store.

Ashame the local networks are still all over the surveillance video when the Chief said it was researched and unimportant.

That guy she was with looked YOUNG!

IMO it's only as important as the mother makes it seem. If the parents are like "no thats joeschmo and we always hang out w/ him" idk.
I think it helps w/ the time line since the kid/s get out of school around 3:45ish (thats what I found while looking), the neighbor says her girl was there watching movie, then the store trip. Then...?

Based on what I could see on the video, LE would clearly be able to tell if it was her brother, the teen, or the handyman. Besides, Debbie should be able to tell LE who was with her when she went shopping for baby food, baby wipes and wine. If LE is still saying "unidentified" male, then IMO, Debbie didn't tell LE who was with her in the store.

I'm sure I read last night on this very thread that LE already came out and said they KNOW who the man is and that there is no scandal or drama (or words to that effect) regarding this case attached to him? Or did I just dream it? Going to look for the statement...

I'm sure I read last night on this very thread that LE already came out and said they KNOW who the man is and that there is no scandal or drama (or words to that effect) regarding this case attached to him? Or did I just dream it? Going to look for the statement...

yes they did. But I still say that it helps w/ timeline and of course if mom never brought this store trip up then there is something she did'nt want LE to know.
I also think LE says one thing but thinks another. IMO and thats ok w/ me, I just want this baby found.
IMO

No, you're right. That's what I was inferring when I said he was researched and unimportant. "PER the Chief" But whoever knows what to believe! maybe he was under 18 and LE doesn't want to release his name? :waitasec:

I found the article where LE identified the man.

Capt. Young said they have identified the man seen with Deborah in the grocery store, but that he is not key to their investigation and they are done pursuing that lead.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol..._campaign=Feed:+wdaf-news+(FOX4KC+Local+News)

The Today Show just showed the video of Debbie and the unidentified man in the video. The time on the video is 16:46 (4:46 PM). She bought a box of wine, baby food and baby wipes.

How the heck does baby food and baby wipes morph into paper plates and napkins? :confused:

:doh: well, I guess if I was going to do away with my child, I'd certainly need those baby wipes and that baby food. :doh:

Does anyone have a link to the surveillance video? TIA

:doh: well, I guess if I was going to do away with my child, I'd certainly need those baby wipes and that baby food. :doh:

right! Did they show the video? I wonder if she just chatted to some guy in the store. Which is what I figured in the first place. How does anyone go shopping a mile from home and not run into someone they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH