The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're considering the examiner to be MSM now?

No purchase of paper plates or cups:

The manager, who wishes to remain anonymous, said, "I was initially misinformed. When I spoke with Fox 4 News the information I had was third hand. I hadn't seen the video yet.

"I've seen the video and the baby's mother [Deborah Bradley] was seen with an unidentified man buying a box of wine. She did not buy paper plates or paper cups," he said.

Asked if Debbie purchased other items, the manager said, "Yes, she purchased miscellaneous other items," but did not elaborate on what those items were.

"The time she [Debbie] came in was 5 p.m. the day the baby went missing. The two definitely came in together and purchased the items. The man looked younger, to me he looked like he was around 20," the manager said.

Snipped; BBM

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ng-1-week-update-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-case

I wonder if there are any picnic spots down by the river.

Yes -- Edwardsville, where an area was searched yesterday. This is moving so fast, I can't tell if anyone's posted this, but I think it's very valuable info:

I'm bringing this over from the old thread:

Source: [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7213229&postcount=107"]Post 107 by luvbeaches, 04:08 PM , Oct 10, 2011[/ame]

On the noon news it was mentioned that LE had searched an area in Edwardsville. I knew exactly where they were because we have cut through that back area to go to Mac's (a hole-in-the-wall restaurant but they have the best food and the nicest servers). Anyway, it's mostly warehouses, etc, and there's even a sand plant. This all backs up to the river, which I don't think they showed on the news report.

Once you round the bend from Woodend, it's all residential. It goes from being really deserted to really populated pretty quickly. I've never noticed very many cars, if any, in that parking lot before.

Here's a link to where I was today: KansasRiver.org MAP

There's a little area that's right near where you make the turn to head north on 9th. I never really knew what was there, so I thought I'd poke around.

There's a boat ramp which goes right into the river. There's a parking lot - pretty good-sized with yards from the houses on the north side coming right up to one side of the parking lot. There's several picnic tables and a porta-potty.

There was also a road which led to the river, but I didn't have the nerve to drive that direction. I didn't know if there was a place to turn around or not, and I have no clue what's down there but I am basically a big chicken so I skipped that part.

The river is really down. It's been raging all summer. I even noticed that you could walk pretty much all the way across the river on the east side of 435. Water One has an intake area and they divert water in this area. If anything goes in the river upstream, there's a good chance, if the water level is low, of getting hung up on this concrete/stone thing in the river.

You can move the photo around and see this on the map. There's a little red triangle next to this man-made dam.

Since I've never been on Holiday Drive in front of the dump, I thought I'd poke around. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. The dump is just s tad southeast and across the river from Edwardsville and where LE was searching. I don't think they found anything, but it was mentioned on another thread that Jeremy (is that his name?) may have worked in Edwardsville at one time.

And the dredge is gone. I looked for it but it's not there anymore.

We're considering the examiner to be MSM now?

I hope not. There's nothing on examiner.com that can't be found in reports by reputable journalists.

Plus, the ongoing lawsuits over plagiarism by their pay-per-click "rewriters" just got more interesting: poynter.com.

I don't blame her. When the grocery store leaked the news suddenly she became a cheating alcoholic who killed her own child. If I was her I'd be very reticent with what I said to the media too.

They gave up the teen right off the bat...this is probably him so there's no point in going on about it (unidentified man). The clerk at the store said he was about 20...which could be a teen (about).

My questions about it have been answered....now the cell phones?

The video I saw showed DB getting into a car and she appeared to be alone. LE has said (paraphrased) they know what this is about and there is no scandal.

How about this? Could DB have been going to the grocery, and maybe a person too young to buy alcohol for themselves maybe asked her to pick them up some wine? Maybe met her there? Maybe a relative? Entirely speculation.

They gave up the teen right off the bat...this is probably him so there's no point in going on about it (unidentified man). The clerk at the store said he was about 20...which could be a teen (about).

My questions about it have been answered....now the cell phones?

There's no evidence the teen is a him. And this could be a family member.

It's kind of weird that there is no explanation given though. She's never mentioned this to the media when talking about the events leading up to that evening. :waitasec:

Most of the routine events of the day haven't been recounted for the public - that might not be her doing - she's mostly been asked what was going on from about the time JI was leaving for work (his last contact with Lisa) and the emergency call.

JVM also said nothing about paper plates and napkins...she said baby wipes and baby something else...diapers, I think.

Well I can see why LE would check out the store video if she was buying those items. A person could have noticed her in the store.

It struck me as odd. Like she knew the baby wouldn't need the crib. I would have her bed ready for her to come home if I thought she was taken. I would never use it as storage.

Has anyone thought that maybe the reason everything is stacked in the crib is because when LE was there they made a mess of the walls, floors etc fingerprinting or whatever else they do? Furthermore it has been stated IIRC that the parents haven't been back in the home to live since this happened. I really don't feel that the items stacked in the crib is a big deal.

I would imagine they will have her bed ready for her once they begin to live in the house again.

I know I've heard 7:30 as the time he went to work, but I haven't seen an official link or anything.

I believe 7:30 is when Lisa was put to bed. I haven't seen anything to indicate when he went to work.

Has anyone thought that maybe the reason everything is stacked in the crib is because when LE was there they made a mess of the walls, floors etc fingerprinting or whatever else they do? Furthermore it has been stated IIRC that the parents haven't been back in the home to live since this happened. I really don't feel that the items stacked in the crib is a big deal.

I would imagine they will have her bed ready for her once they begin to live in the house again.

I agree. To me, it's a total non-issue.

The family will speak in 5 minutes. Live stream will be on KCTV5.com

JVM also said nothing about paper plates and napkins...she said baby wipes and baby something else...diapers, I think.

I wonder if Mom bought those items for Lisa to take with her? I mean if she handed Lisa over to someone.

I wish I could be optimistic that Lisa will return to the crib. I do find the stuff stacked in the crib to be suspicious. The room does not look like a mess in any photos I saw. The child was supposedly snatched from that very crib and there was plenty of room on the floor by the swing if they wanted to stack something up. I think the photos of the crib are as LE found the crib, not how they left it.

I'm also of the opinion that box of wine wasn't found anywhere in that house.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member