The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't concentrate on any other part of this entire investigation until we know who that man was in the grocery store with her. WHO WAS HE? This seems to be key IMO

I can't concentrate on any other part of this entire investigation until we know who that man was in the grocery store with her. WHO WAS HE? This seems to be key IMO
My understanding is that they do know who he is and it is just a red herring. Please do not hesitate to correct me if that is not accurate.

Why, then, can't they tell us who the man was?
Perhaps because he is a completely innocent party and there is no reason to implicate him? Just guessing here.

Well,yeah,it's easy for us because we are always at WS :crazy:

Yep...my day would be...WS, laundry, dogs to groomer, hair appt, pedicure, pick up dogs, WS, another load of laundry, fix supper, WS, eat, WS, WS, WS, WS, bed...repeat with various other household tasks and add church and small group with WS before, during and after. (Yep, sex too) :floorlaugh:

The man in the grocery store is known by family. I dont have a link. i read it a million times in the comment box and on lisas facebook. The captain is right. Its not important. I dont think the wine was for her. go read. moo we are not supposed to link comments i dont think. moo

Two things bothered me about this woman. She refers to her child as "Baby Lisa" in one video. In another video where she invited the press into her home to view the nursery she had things stacked in the baby's crib. I don't know why but it seemed callous. She seems sincere at times but the above points bother me. I get a Craigslist/Adult Friender vibe from this woman. Adventuresome.

Oh my. Things stacked in the baby's crib??? Gosh, no, I can't imagine a grieving mother missing her baby so much put junk in the crib for temporary storage so soon after. But maybe she's a very very sloppy person? Still, that doesn't hit me right, either.

My understanding is that they do know who he is and it is just a red herring. Please do not hesitate to correct me if that is not accurate.

You are correct.

I think that buying wine and paper plates makes perfect sense considering her neighbor came over and they watched a movie. I always make sure there is some wine if someone is dropping by. Paper plates are just easy especially if it will be finger food type stuff.

Oh my. Things stacked in the baby's crib??? Gosh, no, I can't imagine a grieving mother missing her baby so much put junk in the crib for temporary storage so soon after. But maybe she's a very very sloppy person? Still, that doesn't hit me right, either.

I think LE left things stacked as they made room searching. It is a very small room. The CSI people, the equipment, all sorts of things probably needed to be moved. Once the bedding was cleared out/checked, the crib was a good place to put things.

It struck me as odd. Like she knew the baby wouldn't need the crib. I would have her bed ready for her to come home if I thought she was taken. I would never use it as storage.

It struck me as odd. Like she knew the baby wouldn't need the crib. I would have her bed ready for her to come home if I thought she was taken. I would never use it as storage.

I felt that way at first, then I remembered LE was in the nursery, probably shufflrf things around. I can see me picking things off the floor so I could clean and vaccum.

imo

I felt that way at first, then I remembered LE was in the nursery, probably shufflrf things around. I can see me picking things off the floor so I could clean and vaccum.

imo

And I would get those things out of my baby's crib as fast as I could once I was done cleaning and/or LE was gone... we're all different I guess.

Seems it's been mentioned that the teen was at the house earlier that day babysitting? I don't have a link, but I always wonder why there was a need for a babysitter that day.

If anyone has a link to the babysitter info, please post it. TIa!

Supposing mom had errands to run and dad needed to sleep before work.

Just a thought but, it just dawned on me that the DNA sample taken from the teen could be to test against any cups in the trash that may or may not have had wine in them...

Maybe to confirm if there was any underage drinking going on in the house that night...

all just thoughts...not facts.

I think it was to rule out his dna when they tested items.
Knowing he was in the house means his dna will be found ,like fingerprints.
Say they get dna off of the doorknob. By having his dna to compare with what's found ,along with the families ,they can tell if there was someone else in the house( dna of someone not identified) ,or just those already accounted for ,like the teen.

I wonder why LE hasn't asked the general public for help identifying the homeless man. One of the neighbors must have known something about him, to know he's homeless and a handyman. We haven't heard even a first name.

My boyfriend and his kids were replacing the shingles on my roof this weekend. A stranger came to the gate and asked if they needed hlep. Obviously he was looking for a "job". My boyfriend declined, the man said "God Bless You" and left.

I think he was tallish and thinnish, know he was white, believe his hair was light brown and longish, and that he had some facial hair and no onbvious accent. I was only 5 feet from him. I do not know his name (and it is irrelevent since I live in Maryland) but can see how neighbors could encounter a "homeless odd-jobber" and not know much about him.

Two things bothered me about this woman. She refers to her child as "Baby Lisa" in one video. In another video where she invited the press into her home to view the nursery she had things stacked in the baby's crib. I don't know why but it seemed callous. She seems sincere at times but the above points bother me. I get a Craigslist/Adult Friender vibe from this woman. Adventuresome.

It has been stated that she calls her "baby Lisa" because the child is named after her own deceased mother whose name was also Lisa....I find that to be sweet and also respectful toward the grandma Lisa.

As far as the items in the crib.....there is no way that LE did not move those items and check through them. It is only logical to conclude that either they--LE-- left them there, or that someone cleaning up after them did. Since we know the parents have not been back to the house except for a few minutes to gather needed personal items, it seems a pretty sure thing that this mother is NOT the one who put the containers into the crib.

jmo

And I would get those things out of my baby's crib as fast as I could once I was done cleaning and/or LE was gone... we're all different I guess.

I'm on the fence about mom, but can attest to the fact that shock and grief over a child can create odd behavior.
This doesn't mean anything to me at this point. If she turns the nursery into a storage room over the next month,then I see a red flag.JMO

they looked like storage bins that would probably fit underneath the crib. i'm guessing they were stored there and LE took them out when they were looking the crib over for evidence. MOO

So Detective Young basically is saying this lead is a dead end and insignificant. Is that correct? I think he said the detectives on the case said this information will not further the investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/1...in-hunt-for-missing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin/

Paraphrasing: everything has been it checked it just shows that she was there, but beyond that there is no drama or scandal. It will not further the case at all. They know who the person is and there is no drama about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimKat