The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
It struck me as odd. Like she knew the baby wouldn't need the crib. I would have her bed ready for her to come home if I thought she was taken. I would never use it as storage.

Scott Peterson did this while his wife and baby was 'missing'

I haven't read through this whole thread yet but I have a few questions:

-was the mother drunk when the husband got home?
-did the mother smell of wine when the husband got home?
-is there evidence of any wine being consumed like wine glasses or the wine box inside of the house. Was the box empty or half full, etc
-if she's like me, her teeth and lips could be have been stained red from the wine (ugh, I hate that!)

Her buying wine is significant if her husband didn't know about it, I suppose and whether she wasn't watching the children that night. Maybe she had a babysitter and she was out but didn't tell her husband?

-is there evidence of any wine being consumed like wine glasses or the wine box inside of the house. Was the box empty or half full, etc
-if she's like me, her teeth and lips could be have been stained red from the wine (ugh, I hate that!)

Her buying wine is significant if her husband didn't know about it, I suppose and whether she wasn't watching the children that night. Maybe she had a babysitter and she was out but didn't tell her husband?

I dont think the wine was for her!!!!! moo The store video checked out. The family knows the person with her. look a couple pages back. :seeya:

It struck me as odd. Like she knew the baby wouldn't need the crib. I would have her bed ready for her to come home if I thought she was taken. I would never use it as storage.

Well...I really think the items in the crib were possibly there from recently cleaning up after LE were done with their search.

With that said, I have to admit my eldest daughter had the most beautifully furnished crib and nursery but, soon after her lil' baby arrived...baby decided she liked sleeping with Momma & Daddy much better and so, her crib ended up as a great place to store toys...just a giant toy basket! :rolleyes:

Her buying the wine that night to me is significant. But she wouldn't even have had to have been drunk. A couple glasses of wine would make me very sleepy and reluctant to get up. And if a baby cried and got me up, could make me somewhat irriatable.

Two things bothered me about this woman. She refers to her child as "Baby Lisa" in one video. In another video where she invited the press into her home to view the nursery she had things stacked in the baby's crib. I don't know why but it seemed callous. She seems sincere at times but the above points bother me. I get a Craigslist/Adult Friender vibe from this woman. Adventuresome.

This bothered me as well. The plastic box and bouncer sitting in the middle of the crib, just such a weird vibe. I'd keep the crib open and empty if I thought she could possibly come home.

they looked like storage bins that would probably fit underneath the crib. i'm guessing they were stored there and LE took them out when they were looking the crib over for evidence. MOO

I'm still baffled as to why LE didn't take the bedding out of the crib since it's presumed someone kidnapped baby L from said crib. No looking for stray hairs I guess or any other possible evidence left by kidnapper.

:banghead:

I'm still baffled as to why LE didn't take the bedding out of the crib since it's presumed someone kidnapped baby L from said crib. No looking for stray hairs I guess or any other possible evidence left by kidnapper.

:banghead:

I couldn't tell if the cover that was on the mattress was a sheet or a mattress pad could you? And I am sure that the CSI's went over all of that bed with a magnifying glass and luminol to make sure they didn't miss anything.

LOL they were in there for ages. I would guess they went over the whole house with a fine tooth comb in that time.

Just getting caught back up with this case, but if it turns out Mom was partying with "White Boy Greg" ......I'm outta here!

I am so far behind ....

Box of wine? Wine comes in boxes??? Paper plates, napkins? Sounds like a picnic. Possibly by the lake, baby Lisa could have drowned? Just a thought.
If the mother was seen on this tape at store this close to time baby Lisa went missing and she did not mention it to police, that is very suspicious.

I still have this nagging feeling it is the dad. Perhaps a jealous rage. Baby in mom's arms. Baby got hurt. Or, wisk baby away from cheating mom with help of his sister who just acts plain odd to me too. These are just my thoughts peeps. Just trying to figure this all out. This whole case is baffling.

Could wine be partial pay to a teen to get rid of evidence of a crime? Just throwing this out there. Even, though I really don't think teen is involved.If he is, I would say he would be either her lover or someone to help to get rid of evidence.

I am so far behind ....

Box of wine? Wine comes in boxes??? Paper plates, napkins? Sounds like a picnic. Possibly by the lake, baby Lisa could have drowned? Just a thought.
If the mother was seen on this tape at store this close to time baby Lisa went missing and she did not mention it to police, that is very suspicious.

I still have this nagging feeling it is the dad. Perhaps a jealous rage. Baby in mom's arms. Baby got hurt. Or, wisk baby away from cheating mom with help of his sister who just acts plain odd to me too. These are just my thoughts peeps. Just trying to figure this all out. This whole case is baffling.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_wine"]Box wine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I couldn't tell if the cover that was on the mattress was a sheet or a mattress pad could you? And I am sure that the CSI's went over all of that bed with a magnifying glass and luminol to make sure they didn't miss anything.

LOL they were in there for ages. I would guess they went over the whole house with a fine tooth comb in that time.

You can LOL at my post, but even in Caylee Anthony's case, the bedding was removed (and shown in court as evidence). No way do I see any detective removing the bedding, including the bumper which is still there, and looking for evidence? What are they gonna do, put it on the carpet or kitchen table and get out a magnifiying class. The lighting alone would be suspect, not to mention the possibility of cross contamination.

I would also find it hard to believe that if mom/dad/relative remade the crib with new bedding, they would go so far as to put storage boxes in afterwards.

The amber alert said Lisa Irwin was last seen in her crib. Why LE left anything in there is beyond my comprehension.

MOO and all that.

Mel

I am so far behind ....

stranger things have happened!!

She was supposed to be with the neighbor woman at her house while the boys watched videos with the neighbor's child. Not previously mentioned if Lisa was seen by said neighbor. I wonder if the neighbor was indeed over, but Debbie left other guests out of the story or if she left the house for a while to party a little.

The "gaps" are a biggie to me. Those "itty bitty" gaps that caused her to fail the the LDT and made LE mean to her. I think there are a lot more unflattering details surrounding that night yet to come and I won't be surprised. But, I hope I am pleasantly surprised and the unidentified male turns out to be her brother or a neighbor who just happened to give her a lift to the store and she simply had a couple of glasses of wine with a friend that night. Will be very very suprised if that's the case, but hope it is. JMO...

I dont think the wine was for her!!!!! moo The store video checked out. The family knows the person with her. look a couple pages back. :seeya:

Hi Lucky, I skimmed through but didn't see the info about the family knowing the unknown male. Help? xox

You can LOL at my post, but even in Caylee Anthony's case, the bedding was removed (and shown in court as evidence). No way do I see any detective removing the bedding, including the bumper which is still there, and looking for evidence? What are they gonna do, put it on the carpet or kitchen table and get out a magnifiying class. The lighting alone would be suspect, not to mention the possibility of cross contamination.

I would also find it hard to believe that if mom/dad/relative remade the crib with new bedding, they would go so far as to put storage boxes in afterwards.

The amber alert said Lisa Irwin was last seen in her crib. Why LE left anything in there is beyond my comprehension.

MOO and all that.

Mel

Frankly I'm wondering why they didn't take the mattress with the bedding!

Now that a general theory thread is open, I moved this post there:)

Just getting caught back up with this case, but if it turns out Mom was partying with "White Boy Greg" ......I'm outta here!

Me too, I can't handle another crowd like the Cummings "friends".:crazy:

I'm sure they found the receipt for the wine...or found a debit draft from bank accounts...that led them to the store. I feel certain this is something LE has known for a while.

MOO and all that.

Mel

I am really concerned about the bedding, too. If someone was going to dress the bed up for the cameras then why put the totes and tub in it? I wish someone in the press would ask SY this question, to make it clear that they did or did not take the bedding for evidence. If they didn't they should be ashamed! I just don't see why anyone would go to the trouble of tying the bumper pad (looked like they didn't miss a bow) in and then piling it full. I know they took some bags out, but maybe that was mom's bedding or dirty clothes to check? I want someone to ask SY. Wish we knew who would do the next presser and maybe we could send a message and have them ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beauxhope34