The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what time dad left for work? 5 pm, I would guess dad was still home if his shift started at 7:30.

I'm confused. If dad started work at 7:30? Lisa was supposedly in bed by 7:30? 5 hours before that would be 2:30. So hubby was home when she went to buy wine with this unidentified man.

I don't get it. Why is this such big news? What am I missing?

I am naturally suspicious, but buying a box of wine with an unidentified man hours before your baby goes missing seems pretty significant. At the very least it makes me wonder if she was having an affair and/or was drinking that night.

I am operating under the assumption that if it was just her brother or something it wouldn't be an unidentified man or an issue at all. It would have been just part of the overall story.

When LE tells us the significance, this will make more sense, but for now, it's hard to see how this constitutes a smoking gun.

Jeremy would have been home with the kids, and what, the guy took the wine home with HIM and later brought it over?

Plenty of people load up on something to drink to "entertain," but paper plates and napkins? That's one fastidious affair. It sounds more like replacing items used at the birthday party.

Nothing if she was drinking it with her husband. Oops. I forgot this wasn't her husband. I should have stated, "if she was drinking it with her latest babydaddy." Whoops. That didn't sound so good either. Ok....I give up.

Man, this is just wrong . . . thanks for giving up!

OK.. So mom is on video buying wine with some man that the neighbors were questioned about?

Then Judge Jennine asked the father what kind of people he thinks do this, and for some reason he said cheating spouses..

We also have the mother says "we" in alot of the things that happend that night baby went missing.... Dad is working.. yet, the mother keeps saying "we"..

Why would buying paper plates, napkins, and a box of wine make you change your mind?

Well it wouldn't if it was totally innocent...but we don't know at this point who the unknown male is and up to this point Debbie hasn't mentioned anything about having a friend over, drinking wine, or even going to to store earlier in the day. I haven't changed my mind at this point and I sincerely hope I won't have to. I want so much to believe neither Jeremy or Debbie would hurt Lisa or put her in harms way.
For now I still support their innocence but I will prepare myself to eat some crow if I'm wrong.

not sure where to put this snip....

Investigators on Monday returned to the Irwin home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue, which is in Clay County, to search the backyard again.

A crime scene technician and several Kansas City detectives spent more than an hour at the home. It was unclear what they were looking for.

At one point, detectives looked in the neighbor’s backyard. One climbed partly over a privacy fence gate to release a latch. The other detectives then went inside the fenced area.

Meanwhile, other investigators interviewed a person at that residence. At one point, a woman came outside and sat on the front stoop as a man consoled her until a detective summoned her back inside. The woman soon left in a private vehicle.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/10/3199501/clay-county-grand-jury-subpoenas.html#ixzz1aRZNM5oi

but here it is and we can move it where it applies if it needs moved

Maybe this is why we haven't heard anything from the next door neighbor with the daughter that were over that day.

It sounds like they were preparing for a party. Nobody buys paper plates and napkins to have an illicit, one on one, get together with another man.

Maybe the report of DB being at the store should have stated the time was about five hours before she said she had last checked on Baby Lisa (not five hours before she said she had put her to bed). MOO.

Unless he worked 12 hour shifts.

he worked/s for all current electric... his starbucks (new construction) job was his first ever overnight shift per him (several interview which I currently do not have links to because they are buried in 13 plus threads).. will try to find them

What gets me wondering is not that she was buying wine or with an unknown man, the fact the police are not answering questions about this and they were going around asking neighbors who it was. Tells me for some reason the parents did not tell the police who it was.

OK.. So mom is on video buying wine with some man that the neighbors were questioned about?

Then Judge Jennine asked the father what kind of people he thinks do this, and for some reason he said cheating spouses..

We also have the mother says "we" in alot of the things that happend that night baby went missing.... Dad is working.. yet, the mother keeps saying "we"..

i watched the video and maybe i missed it but it didn't say anything about the neighbors being questioned about the man from the store video. it mentioned that LE were asking neighbors about the "handyman" but not this man.

What gets me is the "unidentified man". You would think if it was Lisa's father, it would be easy for him and her to be like "oh, that was Jeremy with me" and he could back up her claims.

The fact that he's "unidentified" leads me to believe it's NOT Jeremy, and the mother isn't exactly being truthful or forthcoming on who it is.

Just my take on it.

They are not asking who the man in the store was, they are asking about the homeless handyman.

So the neighbor woman & Deborah drank boxed wine (well, in my world it is) while kids watched a movie, not a crime. Exactly, who is this unidentified male (cause we have not seen it) -- could be her husband with the hoodie over his head . . .

The wrong part is the unidentified man, and the fact that she neglected to tell this part when she talked about her and the neighbor woman watching movies with the kids, kind of made it sound like she was June Cleaver..the mom of the year. NOT.

Not that there would be anything wrong with them having some wine, but why leave that part out?

Wasn't one of the brother's birthdays right around when Lisa went missing? Maybe they were planning on having a family party/get-together to celebrate during the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard