the teddy bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
For petesake! Can she not be clutching the bear for her own comfort? It's not all about us! People want to forget that Cindy and George are grieving too. I really feel for Cindy and George, I honestly really, really do. They can barely breathe without being pounced on lately.

I'm sorry if I come off as a here b/c it is certianly not my intention but I need to say something. I understand, that a lot of people are fustraited with the Anthony's for the way they've been acting about this case, but I think bitching about Cindy carrying around a teddy bear is reaching for an excuse to bash her.

I hope that I do not get blasted for saying this but I have been reading comments from people(and I am not just saying just people from here so this is just me venting about the whole situation) about the Anthonys and I am starting to feel like the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned if they don't. It is obvious to me that the Anthony's are grieving right now as they havn't really said much to the press. The fact that they have givin their fingerprints to the police tells me that they don't have anything to do with Caylee's death. Now I don't know if they have covered for Casey, they probably have already knwon that Caylee is dead but didn't want to believe it until they had a body and solid proof she was gone. I am not making any excuses for them at all b.c I don't know what is what but its just some comments.

I am thinking that reality has just really sunk in for them that Caylee is gone. I can't help but feel sorry for them b/c like them or not their grand daughter is DEAD and they cared about that little girl so much, not to mention they are probably coming to terms with the fact that their daughter is a monster killer, and there is a chance they could lose her to life in prison or even death penality.

I just really think that people need to understand that the Anthonys are not only grieving the loss of the murdered grandaughter but are also coming to grips that not only did they raise a monster murder and that is their daughter who commited the crime but the fact that they also could lose their daughter by her being in jail her whole life OR the death penalty! The death penalty could easily be turned on them. I just think these people need to be left alone right now. I feel so bad for them! :(

I really don't think Cindy was thinking.... "hey I think I'll take this teddy
bear to church so people will fill sorry for me"!
In fact I would almost bet she could give a rats *$$ what the public thinks
of her right now!
When my mom passed away I slept with a bear I had given her while she
was sick... it made me feel closer to her.
I would hate to think that people judged me for that!:confused:
Of course they wouldn't, but you didn't bring it out in public did you?

I have had a question in my mind since the moment they found the child's remains...IF the Anthony's really believed that Casey was innocent and if Casey had been my child and I was standing behind her...when the news broke, I would have told Baez to kiss my *** and I would have immediately went to the jail to try to comfort my daughter who had just been told she had lost her child. It seems odd that they have not went to the jail to see her and try to talk to her since she is taking it so hard as Baez said. I would not have allowed him to tell me I could not go. It makes me wonder, since they stated the reason they had stayed away was because Casey wanted the focus to be on finding Caylee. Well now if they have found Caylee why haven't they ran to her and tried to comfort her as only her parents could do?
Perhaps they spoke over the phone?

I'm inclined to agree with you. I might hold the bear once in a while at home, but I certainly wouldn't go out in public with it.

Ditto. And sorry if I offend but really its too little too late. Caylee has been gone for close to 6 months not just a few days!:furious: Where was the bear and grief proir to this?

JMO

Ditto. And sorry if I offend but really its too little too late. Caylee has been gone for close to 6 months not just a few days!:furious: Where was the bear and grief proir to this?

JMO

You have to undersand that they have FULL confirmation now that this is Caylee's body. They are really grieving for real right now since they have solid proof that she is dead. I feel bad for them that they are going through this.

Oh, if she wants to hold a bear, let the woman hold a bear. I certainly don't support Cindy, but let her find a little bit of comfort. It's definitely among the least crazy behavior we have seen from her lately.

I remember Yuri holding CA's hand and telling her we are looking for Caylee ...... She should have paid attention then, instead of collecting money. Sorry enough ppl told her begged her, it's all so sad

Sorry guys, one thing I don't question is how much they loved that little girl.
Maybe holding the bear is just one step on the way to fully recognizing that KC did in fact, take the child away from them with cold finality and malice.

Discuss the bear and the possible meaning of the bear. But if every thread is going to turn into a Anthony family bashing thread they will be locked.

I honestly, cant look at Caylee and believe she was not loved by George and Cindy. She was so smart to just be 2 .She sang that little song that Cindy probably , taught her. They loved her.they didn't realize what a monster, Casey was. They don't act like most of of would.
I would want to die if my grandchild was missing and my child was the person of interest.
It would be horrible, I would demand the truth from my child out of respect for my grandchild. I believe they loved her but I will never understand their " backward" way of showing that love and respect for little Caylee.

oh, if she wants to hold a bear, let the woman hold a bear. I certainly don't support cindy, but let her find a little bit of comfort. It's definitely among the least crazy behavior we have seen from her lately.

ita:)

Of course they wouldn't, but you didn't bring it out in public did you?
No I didn't. But I still see no problem with her having it at church.
I would imagine loosing your only grandchild would be MUCH harder to
deal with than loosing your mom...
She could have walked in with a bible.... or a flower....
or wearing a Caylee t-shirt.. or ..with sunglasses on ...
or chewing gum...or holding Georges hand...or smiling....
or crying...or some other thing and there
would STILL be people saying how crazy etc. she is.
First she was in denial and now that she just MAY have accepted that this
is Caylee she STILL can't get it right??
Exactly WHAT would people like her to do?
Maybe if someone here that always finds fault with her can tell her
WHAT she could do to show her grief in a way that would be acceptable to
everyone then just maybe she will do it!
COME OFF IT PEOPLE.... GIVE HER AND GEORGE A *^%$ BREAK....
just for once!
:banghead::banghead:

Discuss the bear and the possible meaning of the bear. But if every thread is going to turn into a Anthony family bashing thread they will be locked.
I am giving vacations -self edit now.

I think that CA is holding the teddy bear so that she can feel close to her caylee.. its a comfort thing, holding something that Caylee loved makes her feel close to caylee. I think that CA is in denial because if Caylee is dead, then she knows that in a way she's to blame because of the fight that her and KC got into the day of.. well you know.. So she's trying to hold on to that last bit of hope... she's believing the lie as Fox Mulder would say. I believe that GA and CA are just pawns in KCs games. I really feel for them.

JMO.

No I didn't. But I still see no problem with her having it at church.
I would imagine loosing your only grandchild would be MUCH harder to
deal with than loosing your mom...
She could have walked in with a bible.... or a flower....
or wearing a Caylee t-shirt.. or ..with sunglasses on ...
or chewing gum...or holding Georges hand...or smiling....
or crying...or some other thing and there
would STILL be people saying how crazy etc. she is.
First she was in denial and now that she just MAY have accepted that this
is Caylee she STILL can't get it right??
Exactly WHAT would people like her to do?
Maybe if someone here that always finds fault with her can tell her
WHAT she could do to show her grief in a way that would be acceptable to
everyone then just maybe she will do it!
COME OFF IT PEOPLE.... GIVE HER AND GEORGE A *^%$ BREAK....
just for once!
:banghead::banghead:

:clap:

JMO

because, I believe, that they were holding onto hope that caylees was still alive.. I believe they wanted to believe that... some call it denial. But now they are faced with hard evidence and I'm sure it's hard on them.

Oh, if she wants to hold a bear, let the woman hold a bear. I certainly don't support Cindy, but let her find a little bit of comfort. It's definitely among the least crazy behavior we have seen from her lately.

I feel the same way about it. I would probably want to hold her bear too. Not in public, however. Still, at least it appears that CA understands that there will be no more Caylee sightings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid