the teddy bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if I come off as a here b/c it is certianly not my intention but I need to say something. I understand, that a lot of people are fustraited with the Anthony's for the way they've been acting about this case, but I think bitching about Cindy carrying around a teddy bear is reaching for an excuse to bash her.

I hope that I do not get blasted for saying this but I have been reading comments from people(and I am not just saying just people from here so this is just me venting about the whole situation) about the Anthonys and I am starting to feel like the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned if they don't. It is obvious to me that the Anthony's are grieving right now as they havn't really said much to the press. The fact that they have givin their fingerprints to the police tells me that they don't have anything to do with Caylee's death. Now I don't know if they have covered for Casey, they probably have already knwon that Caylee is dead but didn't want to believe it until they had a body and solid proof she was gone. I am not making any excuses for them at all b.c I don't know what is what but its just some comments.

I mean someone in this thread had mentioned Cindy was holding Winne the Pooh and I just have to ask what is the big deal that she was clinging to that? And as for her comment about the house being mess it was just a comment that doesnt mean that is all she was thinking about. I am thinking that reality has just really sunk in for them that Caylee is gone. I can't help but feel sorry for them b/c like them or not their grand daughter is DEAD and they cared about that little girl so much, not to mention they are probably coming to terms with the fact that their daughter is a monster killer, and there is a chance they could lose her to life in prison or even death penality.

I just really think that people need to understand that the Anthonys are not only grieving the loss of the murdered grandaughter but are also coming to grips that not only did they raise a monster murder and that is their daughter who commited the crime but the fact that they also could lose their daughter by her being in jail her whole life OR the death penalty! The death penalty could easily be turned on them. I just think these people need to be left alone right now. I feel so bad for them! :(

Thank you!!! Great post. I cannot even imagine flicking through the channels in an Orlando hotel room listening to the media, and every single major news station is discussing finding my grandchilds skull, and bones right up the street from my home. I do not think the Anthony's are in denial anymore.....I think they are heartbroken ;o(

It's so easy for everyone to sit behind their computer and judge the Anthonys every move. Why not judge all the other media *advertiser censored* out there like Padilla, who's hanging out at the crime scene trying to get in as much media time he can get before the media goes away? What has he really done for this case? He bonded a crazy person out of jail, and he's a hero? He get's on every news station and LIES day in and day out, yet he's a great guy in about 85% of the posts I read. LP has been accused of planting evidence for media exposure, and he's been asked to take a lie detectors test for that stunt. He's an ex-con.....his website charged $9.95 to join and all the money was suppose to be going to TES, but they have never received a dime, so he's a fraud too, but let's all worry about CA carrying a teddy bear around, and ignore the fact that there are people out there who could care less about Caylee, and their main interest is $$$$$$$

Me neither. Since CA can't hold Caylee, she's holding something of Caylee's.

If the Anthony's are being "coached" to do anything, it's to get dressed and put one foot in front of the other. I don't believe for a minute that they aren't experiencing sincere grief and pain and my heart goes out to them.

Well I, for one, do have sympathy for her. She'll never hold Caylee in her arms again, I totally understand her desire to hold and carry something that Caylee once held and loved. CA's had her heart practically torn out, I think we should let her grieve in peace. MOO

my son has a bear that he's had since he was born, he used to have to have it every waking minute of the day, now he just sleeps with it...if, god forbid, that were my son missing and possibly his remains found..i would be clutching his bear as well..no matter how foolish it looked.

I feel really sorry for CA. I don't find her likeable for many reasons..but I do feel sorry for her loss. Holding that Teddy Bear is like holding her Caylee. Sometimes when you lose someone you love just being around their things is comforting to you. I hope that bear can bring her some comfort. Her daughter seemed to want to hurt her so badly that she took the one thing from her that she knew her mother treasured..Caylee. Regardless of her actions in defending KC she deserves sympathy for her loss!

I'm sorry if I come off as a here b/c it is certianly not my intention but I need to say something. I understand, that a lot of people are fustraited with the Anthony's for the way they've been acting about this case, but I think bitching about Cindy carrying around a teddy bear is reaching for an excuse to bash her.

I hope that I do not get blasted for saying this but I have been reading comments from people(and I am not just saying just people from here so this is just me venting about the whole situation) about the Anthonys and I am starting to feel like the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned if they don't. The fact that they have givin their fingerprints to the police tells me that they don't have anything to do with Caylee's death.

I mean someone in this thread had mentioned Cindy was holding Winne the Pooh and I just have to ask what is the big deal that she was clinging to that? I can't help but feel sorry for them b/c like them or not their grand daughter is DEAD and they cared about that little girl so much, not to mention they are probably coming to terms with the fact that their daughter is a monster killer, and there is a chance they could lose her to life in prison or even death penality.

I just think these people need to be left alone right now. I feel so bad for them! :(

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, and YES!!

And please don't take this wrong, but why on earth do we need this thread? I see nothing positive about dissecting a troubled and grief-stricken woman's reasons for carrying a stuffed animal around while awaiting the DNA results that will tell her that her sweet baby granddaughter is truly dead!!! I guarantee each and every one of you that no matter what you think of Cindy, she is dying a little bit more each time the phone rings, waiting for the call that will tell them the words that will change their lives forever!

Can we all stop and imagine the horror of that moment, and the agony of waiting for it?? I'm certainly not a fan of many of their choices, but I also see no positive purpose served by nit picking their every move, and tearing them to shreds no matter which direction they turn.

And if you are among the many who believe that the A's truly are hateful, then what good does becoming equally hateful do anyone??

I know everyone is tense and angry awaiting the results here too, and we all want someone to blame. I do know that.. But I also know little Caylee loved her PaPa and Grandma more than anything in this world, and wherever she is we do not want to be responsible for tearing apart the very people she loved most in this world.

I'll climb off the soapbox now, my apologies if I have offended.

cayleemarie-age252.jpg

I have 3 small children and have been glued to this case since it started. God forbid if anything were to happen to my children I would be a wreck! You better believe I would be holding onto anything that made me feel close to them. Whether it be a stuffed animal or clothing....anything I could hold tight and possibly get a lingering scent of them and close my eyes and breathe them in as deep as possible....
Even though I haven't agreed with George & Cindy's behavior....seeing them come out of church today made me feel their pain. This has hit them like a freight train and they have to be aching from the reality that the search is over.
My heart breaks everytime I picture little Caylee laying only yards away from them this whole time...alone....in the dark...in the rain....in the hot sun...in a garbage bag.....life is so unfair. We should all let them grieve in peace..
Justice for an innocent..beautiful..loving child...whose sweet little song...you are my sunshine...still is playing through my mind over and over....melting my heart......she will never be forgotten!!! :angel:

I have 3 small children and have been glued to this case since it started. God forbid if anything were to happen to my children I would be a wreck! You better believe I would be holding onto anything that made me feel close to them. Whether it be a stuffed animal or clothing....anything I could hold tight and possibly get a lingering scent of them and close my eyes and breathe them in as deep as possible....
Even though I haven't agreed with George & Cindy's behavior....seeing them come out of church today made me feel their pain. This has hit them like a freight train and they have to be aching from the reality that the search is over.
My heart breaks everytime I picture little Caylee laying only yards away from them this whole time...alone....in the dark...in the rain....in the hot sun...in a garbage bag.....life is so unfair. We should all let them grieve in peace..
Justice for an innocent..beautiful..loving child...whose sweet little song...you are my sunshine...still is playing through my mind over and over....melting my heart......she will never be forgotten!!! :angel:

Great post....thank you!!!

I remember sitting in my son's hospital room when someone entered and left a teddy bear for him. It was Christmas week and they were giving the bears to all the children. I hugged that bear for two more days until my son took his last breath. The bear gave ME comfort. My child had a stuffed animal at home from toddler age that he always loved. We couldn't bear to put that stuffed animal in his coffin, although he probably would have liked to have him there. We did give him another one, along with pictures of himself with his beloved stuffed companion. We still have my son's beloved stuffed animal and when we have to evacuation for hurricanes, that toy goes with us. Always. While I've never really hugged and carried it around in public, he lives in my bedroom, gets cleaned off frequently, and it loved by all our family members.

So, having had that experience, I can't fault Cindy for finally showing her grief and compassion for Caylee by hugging the bear. It's a step in the right direction.

The purpost of the bear could still be that it is a connection to Casey and Caylee both somehow. One poster said that there is full confirmation that the remains were Caylee, but I thought it wouldn't be totally official for another week or more?? I don't think George or Cindy are going to admit the death yet, because that would be a step in giving up defending Casey. Not bashing the family at all, but everything with the entire family seems to always end up being all about Casey and no one else, so the bear probably fits in with that somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin