The weekend BEFORE Haleigh went missing-revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've missed all of this part... if the fight was the night before HaLeigh went missing, then the wife/ex-wife was there the day she did?? When? I thought HaLeigh was at school and everyone else was sleeping so they could be tired and go to bed early that night.

Hey Titan, awhile back there were reports of 2 of Rc family members saying that he had a fight the night before Haleigh went missing but they couldn't remember where it was or who it was with. I found some info on it in the STICKIES.

Take it for what it's worth, but AH had the interviews with WBG and NayNay up on his site, and they were more than willing to share what they knew of Misty's weekend away from Ronald, what they overheard, what they saw, what they did.

• Who/where was Misty with?
  • Did Ronald know of her "vacation"?
  • Why is no one addressing this "lost weekend"?
  • Is this why Ronald sent relatives to the MH?
  • Did Misty owe someone?

• Who/where was Misty with?
  • Did Ronald know of her "vacation"?
  • Why is no one addressing this "lost weekend"?
  • Is this why Ronald sent relatives to the MH?
  • Did Misty owe someone?

WBG, NayNay, and Amber.
Yes.
They do address it, frequently. Here.
No one knows why Ronald sent relatives to the MH. In fact, TN is the only one who insists SHE sent (a) relative to the MH.
Misty owes Haleigh the truth.

Just like with Casey Anthony.....

We are only as sick as our secrets.

Misty needs to own up to being at the drug house/Charles Jones.
What was her role there?
Did she "owe" someone?

Never once has this "3-day binge" been addressed.

IMHO her 3- day binge has been discussed ad nauseum, but I do agree that we are ONLY as sick as our secrets... And IMHO Ron C is one sick dude considering the circumstances of Haleigh's disappearance and that applies to the other members of his family too that are hiding the truth and covering for him ...JMO

IMO...The party weekend has never really been addressed by Misty or Ronald.
Who, what, where, when.....

If it's at Charles Jones' house...Then the recent altercation makes sense.

I think my point is:

Our secrets are the truth, and that weekend is a secret.

Both Misty & Ronald:
Drug use
Drug selling
Ronald an informant?

Misty wanted Ronald & a child by him.
She became the babysitter.
She's angry & strikes against Ronald.

Taking from him the "love of his life"

Again....WHO was at this party?
Tommy?
Chad R.?

I’m not as interested in the salacious details of Misty’s sex, drugs, and rock and roll vacation with WBG and Nay Nay as I am with the aftermath.

By early Sunday the party was apparently over. Misty asked her friend Nay Nay to drop her off at her brother’s house and to come back Monday morning to help babysit the kids.

The need for Misty to help baby sit seems logically impacted by her father, Hank Sr, being in the hospital in Gainesville. Misty’s SIL was apparently back and forth taking Lisa to visit and stay with him, so help with the kids was likely needed.

According to this article Misty told Nay Nay that she was NOT going to RC’s house Sunday night:

Nay Nay says she dropped Misty at her brother’s house. “She was like, ‘Gotta go to my brother’s house, gotta watch the kids in the morning….So I said, ‘You’re going to Ronald’s house, and she said, ‘No, I’m not, no I’m not…Come back in the morning, and help me watch the kids,’

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/exclusive-misty-cummings-pal-nay-nay-talks/#more-1668

This article supports that statement and tells of the impact on RC:

Ronald was up all Sunday night waiting for Misty to come home. The sources say she never did, and he finally fell asleep—and overslept. Then had to rush and race to get Haleigh to school, and presumably try to find Misty before he went to work Monday.

Several parents tell me they saw Ronald driving so fast he nearly clipped a group of parents and children standing near the bus stop, then sped off.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/#more-2186

I don't pretend to know anything beyond what has been reported about any of this, but I don't buy the "Ward and June Cleaver" episode of the lazy, peaceful Monday that Misty spun in her LVA.

I think my point is:

Our secrets are the truth, and that weekend is a secret.

Both Misty & Ronald:
Drug use
Drug selling
Ronald an informant?

Misty wanted Ronald & a child by him.
She became the babysitter.
She's angry & strikes against Ronald.

Taking from him the "love of his life"

Again....WHO was at this party?
Tommy?
Chad R.?

Misty, WBG, Nay, and Amber, don't really know who else was there. Joe P?

IIRC, weren't they partying at Chad's house near the Mondex? Police drained the pond near the Mondex and found several small items. I wonder if they found a gun or something? It must've been something of importance otherwise why would they drain the pond?

The point is:

Whoever Misty ripped off came to the MH & took Haleigh.

It IS important what happened that weekend!

Was not sure where to post this, was going for the theory thread but I felt some of the info belongs here.
Sorry for the very long post. Please edit/correct/add any additional information. TIA
(We can not post Art's link here at WS) I hope it's OK to post the following since some information/speculation came from his site and some has been shared by the media.
Mod's please move/edit as needed.

With LE not sharing much about Haleigh's disappearance it's really hard to come to any real time line or conclusion of what may of happen to Haleigh.
The best one can do is follow up on what others are saying that seems to be honest, what the key players are doing, read, listen, sleuth and pray that Haleigh is found at this point
Some of this information I heard on audio/interviews from Art's site.
He has several interviews regarding Haleigh.

Jan-Feb: It is said by Art that that the girls were together a week or two before Haleigh vanished when a collision happened and they met mama bear WBG's mom. One of the girls got a ticket near his home and the girls went in. WBG was not there. That's when Misty saw greg’s pic and said "I’ve GOT to meet him," gushed Misty. ‘I want to meet him."

When Misty and Ron had the fight over the pregnancy test, Nay Nay knew where Misty might find a guy who wasn’t a total stranger to party the troubles away who happen to be WBG, on starting out that Thursday Feb 5, 2009.

Feb 5th -Feb 8th, 2009

Feb 5th: Nay Nay, Talks to Cobra, describes Misty’s spree of drugs, sex and rock and roll with "WBG" Page, after running from what she says Misty described as abuse by Ronald, and her duties babysitting, Haleigh and Junior.

Nay Nay claims

"When she picked Misty up" mid-week before Haleigh vanished, Prevatt tells Cobra , Ron threw Misty against the mirror and she said her arm was all cut up and stuff because she said she was pregnant, and he said, it wasn’t his baby, and he rolled her up and tried to squeeze her into a ball." That's when Nay Nay came and got Misty.

Feb 5th:WBG-Page says he’d never met Misty until that Thursday, when she got a ride from Prevatt, Greg said he didn’t know Ron. "Me and Misty and Nay Nay were hanging out, doing drugs.

Misty was trying to forget Ronald, says Prevatt. "Smoking weed, drinking, (taking) downers, roxies, snorting cocaine," and partying.

That weekend, Page says he cruised with the girls between Palatka and St. Augustine.

"Misty turned her phone off and acted like she wasn’t even thinking of Ron after she hooked up with Greg."

But she couldn’t shake him. "She told me she loved him because he gave her what she wanted, and she wanted a baby." says Prevatt

(My thoughts: It is still not know where Haleigh, Jr., or Ronald were over that weekend or what Ronald did to try and track Misty down.)

Amber tells art she had words with Misty for purportedly stealing her man and "trying to take her child." They were pulled apart before it came to blows, says Prevatt.

WBG-Page says he last saw Misty about 4 a.m. Sunday, Feb, 8, and learned later she was going to visit her father, laid up in the hospital from a car accident, busted leg.

He says Misty called him, "said she wanted to hook up later." But later never came. Page called, but she never called back, and he didn’t reach out after Haleigh turned up missing. "I didn’t need the heat," he says. (It is said that , Page:AKA-WBG has talked to LE, taken a Poly.)

Feb 9th, 2009

That morning, Ronald was in a hurry. S. (One of the people at the bus stop that morning) tells Art.

Per S. Ronald later explained he was speeding because he was upset Haleigh was missing. "No, Ronald, this was before Haleigh went missing," S. reminded Ron. Then he says Ron said Haleigh spilled something on her blouse and he needed to get a change of clothes.

(My Notes: It was reported that Grandma Sykes brought clean clothes for the kids, to the house that Monday evening around 7:00 – 7:30pm. So, why the need to go and get a special shirt? In learning Ron's temper I just can't see him rushing to get Haleigh a special shirt. I see him telling her she has to wear what is there though. Or did she pitch such a fit that he may of hit her that morning?. Did we ever find out if GGMS told LE that Ron came over that morning?)

S. says Ron’s tinted windows prevented him from seeing Haleigh or Misty, who claims she walked Haleigh into school before returning home to crash for a couple of hours.

Feb 9th, Bus Stop:

From an interview on Arts site from one of the several parents at the bus stop.
Misty picked up Haleigh from the bus stop in the van. XXXX, said that she overheard Misty on the phone griping about "the bad " she’d gotten from someone she vowed to never deal with again. She also heard Misty’s stern, expletive-laced admonition to a little boy in the car to behave, then says she saw her "smack" the child before Haleigh got in the car. It is also said Misty went another direction than back to the MH. Away from Green LN.

Per Ron and TN, Ron picked up Haleigh that day from the bus stop.

3:45ish Haleigh off off bus. Ronald states he Picks up Haleigh off the bus? Both Ron and TN claim Ron took Haleigh home, checked back door left for wurk.
4:30 Ronald's shift starts at work, but he got there early per his Att.
5:30 A/C guy and T.Croslin Jr and sons visit

Feb 9th, 2009 Grandma Sykes brought clean clothes for the kids, to the house that Monday evening around 7:00 – 7:30pm.

GGMS said she saw Haleigh and Jr. eating supper on porch. (It is around 40 degrees outside and dark in Feb.)
After supper, Misty states that Haleigh and Jr. watch two movies, Air bud, and Madagascar.

8:00 Misty claims the children were fighting over which movie they wanted to watch. Jr. was on the couch watching t.v. and Haleigh in the room watching t.v.
8:15 pm. Misty states Haleigh in a pink Hanna Montana top, and Jr. snuggle up in a blanket and they go to sleep.

It is said that at 8:30 p.m.Feb 9th, cell phone records show a call between the Misty and Ron. It is said they fought over Misty’s desire to do some outside babysitting.

Speculation is that Ron said No way, who kept texting, and leaving voice mail, but couldn’t reach Misty for hours — TC said Ron told him to check on Misty.
Misty finally picked up her cell phone about 3:15 a.m.

Feb 9th around 10PM:

10:00-10:30 Misty claims she transferred Jr. to the bed and went to sleep.

10:30 Misty was doing laundry, and she went to sleep?

Tommy claims that Ron called him to check on Misty and he went to the MH, Feb 9th around 10PM and she was not there. He said he banged on the door and it was all quiet. (Mind you, this is the time Misty claims she is transferring Jr. to the bed, doing laundry with no detergent and clean clothe and going to bed herself.)

Misty says people claim they saw a red truck near the house that night (we know Tommy was there earlier that evening)

It is said that Tommy drove a red truck that he tried to or sold after Haleigh disappeared.

This info came to light again, after Misty took the last poly and talked about the truck. LE found it.

The police were going to get the truck and process it. We still have not heard anything else regarding this truck to my knowledge.

Feb 10, 2009 Tuesday.
3:00am. Father gets off from work.

Stops at a quick stop for smokes, and other before he heads home knowing Misty is not taking his calls after an altercation over the phone that evening around 8:30PM
3ish am. Misty awakes, finds Haleigh missing,door open, kitchen light on. 3:25AM (allegedly simultaneous to Ron's arrival at home)

First claim is that Misty calls Ron on his cell phone. Later we learn, Ron had tried to call her since 8:30PM Feb 9th, she finally picked up her cell phone about 3:15 a.m.

Not know what was said or happened between
3:15 a.m. and 3:27am when Ron arrived. Why was the 911 call not placed in those 12 min?

3:25am Ron arrives home, met by Misty at front of house.
3:27am Ron has Misty call 911. Why did Ron not call 911?
3:49am TN calls CS.

Jumping ahead to Feb 23, 2009

Feb 23, 2009
Video Report at Link:

http://www.wesh.com/video/18778183/index.html

Ron gave LE a note this day.

Chad G. went with LE that day, looks like for questioning.

WTEV CBS 47 Jacksonville
Feb. 23, 2009. 12:10 AM EST

"Snip" http://www.clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/845635/haleigh_s_family_speaks

CS was taken to an abandon house. Not Ron though. No one ever reported anything else about this house or location.

LE had also stated that they had been trying to talk to Misty and Ron for several months and they would not come in. Then LE cleared Ron and CS a few days after they released that statement. It is not know if Misty has been back to talk to LE either.

I’m not as interested in the salacious details of Misty’s sex, drugs, and rock and roll vacation with WBG and Nay Nay as I am with the aftermath.

By early Sunday the party was apparently over. Misty asked her friend Nay Nay to drop her off at her brother’s house and to come back Monday morning to help babysit the kids.

The need for Misty to help baby sit seems logically impacted by her father, Hank Sr, being in the hospital in Gainesville. Misty’s SIL was apparently back and forth taking Lisa to visit and stay with him, so help with the kids was likely needed.

According to this article Misty told Nay Nay that she was NOT going to RC’s house Sunday night:

This article supports that statement and tells of the impact on RC:

I don't pretend to know anything beyond what has been reported about any of this, but I don't buy the "Ward and June Cleaver" episode of the lazy, peaceful Monday that Misty spun in her LVA.

ITA-Concerned Papa. But what I don't understand:

1. TN said Ron and Misty were up all night Sunday "talking"
2. I wonder if when Ron threw all her stuff out in front of Nay's house Friday
(?) if the "blanket" was with her stuff?
3. If Misty never came home Sunday night, when did she get there? Why
would TN say they were up all night talking?
4. If Misty was suppose to babysit her brother's kids Monday, it would make
sense for his kids to be at the mh that Monday afternoon. Was Hank there
to pick the kids up? Did Ron pick Misty up Monday morning at Hank's
house? That would make sense if Misty was suppose to have been
babysitting, she would've had to take the kids (Hanks) with her to Ron's.
5. Why would Misty say that she was with Ron that Monday morning taking Haleigh to school?

I just want to know what happened to Haleigh

Concerned Papa - which AH article do we use this one is dated 08/17/09

he Bald Truth broke many of the details of Misty Croslin’s wild weekend of drugs, sex and rock and roll with party pals in the days leading up to that Sunday, when she came back to the trailer. Sources tell us that Sunday night she and Ronald were up all night trying to reconcile their differences, and that Ronald overslept and had to race Haleigh

http://www.artharris.com/2009/08/17/haleigh-cummings-mom-dad-cleared-but-not-misty/

Concerned Papa, Thanks for this post and links. I knew I heard early on that MC was supposedly not at RC's on Sunday night. I was confused when all of a sudden they had a lovely night talking everything out on Sunday night. Was TN the one who said they talked Sunday night?

Anyway, RC's actions that morning would make sense, he was running late, took HC to school (not sure why he wouldn't just drop her off at bus stop, unless he had a destination in route to the school) and continued his journey to find MC. So after finding her I can believe they had a spat, maybe made up and she came to the house to "babysit."

It would also explain her statement about washing the blanket that smelled like pee and her comment was (I'm paraphrasing) her blanket smelled like pee from the night before, I guess. MC assumed HC wet the bed/blanket the night before but she was not there so she would not know.

After all this my thoughts take me to what happened Sunday and Monday? I know we are trying to figure it out, but w/out correct, consistent info we may never know until someone talks.

Concerned Papa, Thanks for this post and links. I knew I heard early on that MC was supposedly not at RC's on Sunday night. I was confused when all of a sudden they had a lovely night talking everything out on Sunday night. Was TN the one who said they talked Sunday night?

Anyway, RC's actions that morning would make sense, he was running late, took HC to school (not sure why he wouldn't just drop her off at bus stop, unless he had a destination in route to the school) and continued his journey to find MC. So after finding her I can believe they had a spat, maybe made up and she came to the house to "babysit."

It would also explain her statement about washing the blanket that smelled like pee and her comment was (I'm paraphrasing) her blanket smelled like pee from the night before, I guess. MC assumed HC wet the bed/blanket the night before but she was not there so she would not know.

After all this my thoughts take me to what happened Sunday and Monday? I know we are trying to figure it out, but w/out correct, consistent info we may never know until someone talks.

Scorpian- TN was the one who said they were up all night Sunday talking. For some reason I don't believe this. Once again I think that TN spoke out of turn.lol.

I am too starting to think about Sunday night as well. Did something happen after Nay dropped Misty off at Hank's?

Thanks MAD for that info! Very informative.

Your very welcome.
Speculation again, not from anything LE has said.
I forgot to add that in one of the interview I can't remember which one of the three took Misty home that Morning at around 4:30AM, it was said they dropped her off at her mother/brothers house.

TN is the one saying that Misty and Ron were up all night talking. I also wonder if Misty ever made it to the hospital to see her father and who took her there? I thought I had heard she did go in the van and that is when I felt the van came into Misty's possession and maybe the family member that came over around 5:30PM Feb took the van back home?

Hey Titan, awhile back there were reports of 2 of Rc family members saying that he had a fight the night before Haleigh went missing but they couldn't remember where it was or who it was with. I found some info on it in the STICKIES.

I remember the fight -- believe that was the one that according to Ron, didn't happen.

What I don't remember is anything about is someone that is/was a nurse coming to the mobile home.

Fantastic workup Madge...Bravo!

......One little thing to add. Shoemaker stated that RC starts work at 5:00pm and that is his regular starting time. He also added RC goes to work early each day...and he gets to work a half hour early every day.

Who could believe that Misty and Ron were up all night talking about their problems. RC does not fit that image. Discussion and talking it out doesn't seem one of his strong points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member