the whites

I think they (eventually) decided that LE was going to find the body, or maybe another volunteer searches (White). But when that didn't happen and morning dragged on JR had to "find" her himself.
The 911 call had to be done and at that time. Everyone knew they were getting up in the morning to fly out, so they should have noticed JBR missing at around that time. They really couldn't have made the call any later. JMO

I agree. This sounds really bad but I think the whole thing is staged. I think that perhaps she died around midnight. And they have been anxious to get it all over and done with. But had to wait until a reasonable time to call 911 and say they stumbled upon the ransom note in the morning and discovered she was gone. I heard that Patsy was ambidextrous. I think she may have used her non dominant hand to write the ransom. To me the writing looked kinda scratchy and spidery. I don't believe Patsy went to bed that night. Hence the same clothes as Christmas eve.

I also believe they wanted her to be found in that windowless room. Not sure why. Its also quite interesting that there is a 911 call from the FW's residence at the night of the Christmas party. :worms:

Great info everyone. Thanks so much for sharing. :cheerful:I agree the Whites know a lot more than they are willing to spill.

From a mother's perspective:
Perhaps the plan went askew when an emotional PR realized that JBR could not be taken out of the house and disposed of like trash---PR just simply couldn't deal with that. This amount of emotion wasn't predictable or pre-mediatated or even smart but it is what it is: pure mother emotion. Certainly not ideal for JR during a time when cool heads need to prevail to cover-up the entire debacle and death. But PR could not part with JBR.

So maybe, just maybe PR gave an ultimatum to JR that JBR could not be taken even in death out of her sight. It's more of a mom emotional thing at a tragic, horrible time. I know that my gut emotions wouldn't allow for my dead child to be taken out by the perp(s) like taking out the trash. Nope. My child would not be taken out of that house until the 911 coroners took her with dignity to the morgue. The perp had done enough and now maybe PR is attempting to do the one thing she can still control and that is to keep JBR within her sight now.

Therefore, an alternate plan had to be made and maybe that's when the further staging and RN occured. PR and JR made a compromise to keep the dead child inside the house but I bet JR did not think that was ideal, at all.

moo

FWIW, I never heard about FW's residence having a 911 call that night. Can anyone expound????

From a mother's perspective:
Perhaps the plan went askew when an emotional PR realized that JBR could not be taken out of the house and disposed of like trash---PR just simply couldn't deal with that. This amount of emotion wasn't predictable or pre-mediatated or even smart but it is what it is: pure mother emotion. Certainly not ideal for JR during a time when cool heads need to prevail to cover-up the entire debacle and death. But PR could not part with JBR.

So maybe, just maybe PR gave an ultimatum to JR that JBR could not be taken even in death out of her sight. It's more of a mom emotional thing at a tragic, horrible time. I know that my gut emotions wouldn't allow for my dead child to be taken out by the perp(s) like taking out the trash. Nope. My child would not be taken out of that house until the 911 coroners took her with dignity to the morgue. The perp had done enough and now maybe PR is attempting to do the one thing she can still control and that is to keep JBR within her sight now.

Therefore, an alternate plan had to be made and maybe that's when the further staging and RN occured. PR and JR made a compromise to keep the dead child inside the house but I bet JR did not think that was ideal, at all.

moo

FWIW, I never heard about FW's residence having a 911 call that night. Can anyone expound????

What you have just said has been raised many times, and it could be true.

FWIW, my take is that anyone with the guts to be involved with killing and/or covering up a murder isn't going to be squeamish about dumping the body.

You are on the right track, thinking that the plan was to dump the body. It simply does not make sense that a body should be found, along with a RN.

Many people have puzzled over this and come to the same conclusion that you do - PR didn't want the body treated like trash.

Another way to resolve the seeming conflict -the body should have been dumped but wasn't- is to recognize that PR and JR are not in on this together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back