The Zodiac Killer...maybe?

You would think that if Zodiac had a kid with him all the time, someone would have noticed. There was no kid reported when he kidnapped that woman and baby. No kid when he shot those people in the park (wearing the hood). No kid walking down the street near the Presidio.

Also, I am wary of recovered memories.

Well here's my take.

How do you spell Oscar Mayer? BOLOGNA!

She's a real estate agent and her 'adoptive' father died in '83 making it convenient for her own DNA not to be tested against know DNA of the Zodiac? '83, she's 47 and she waits THIS long? Whatever. She would have come forward when the movie came out in 2007 if it was real.

I say it's a very slow year in real estate, we know that. She's a fraud looking to get her name in the paper so she can make money. My 2cents everyone. That is what my gut is screamin'.

I agree. "Recovered Memory Syndrome" is kind of controversial. Because it's usually the other way around. Kids can't forget tauma, mostly.

Also, I think LE finally tracked the Zodiac, and he was gonna be arrested. But, he had a heart attack and died, before the arrest.

Remember that symbol he always used? A circle with crosshairs through it? That was the logo of Zodiac watches. Apparently, he treasured a Zodiac watch that his Mom had given him.

That accounts for the handle AND the symbol.

Here's a page on the Zodiac watch. Check out the symbol, on the face of the watch in the center, and beside the name.

http://www.vintagezodiacs.com/

I agree. Hasn't there been at least one other person to claim relation to the Zodiac in some way? But of course these claims can never be proved. :rolleyes:

You know what? hell with it, Websleuths! I'm going to the San Francisco PD tomorrow to turn myself in. I am the Zodiac. What's that? I was born in 1984? Well uh..I forged my birth certificate ya see, and uh...I just look young because I take lots of vitamins and work-out regularly!

Well you have to admit it's a funny scene to picture.

BAD Shecky! Bad, bad, Shecky.

Could I have a bottle of your vitamins? :):crazy:

Also, another woman wrote a book claiming that her Dad was the Black Dahlia murderer.

LE finally had a strong suspect on THAT one, too. He died in a hotel fire, just before arrest.

Now and then, some babe comes out of the woodwork, and makes a claim to criminal fame....

I agree. "Recovered Memory Syndrome" is kind of controversial. Because it's usually the other way around. Kids can't forget tauma, mostly.

Also, I think LE finally tracked the Zodiac, and he was gonna be arrested. But, he had a heart attack and died, before the arrest.

Remember that symbol he always used? A circle with crosshairs through it? That was the logo of Zodiac watches. Apparently, he treasured a Zodiac watch that his Mom had given him.

That accounts for the handle AND the symbol.

Here's a page on the Zodiac watch. Check out the symbol, on the face of the watch in the center, and beside the name.

http://www.vintagezodiacs.com/

Are you talking about Allen as the suspect? I believe he did have a watch with that symbol from what I read as well. He is the most likely suspect.

I just have a hard time getting past the DNA & the fingerprint evidence. Not sure how he pulled some of the stuff off but nothing is impossible, especially to someone with a potential high IQ.

And with respect to this woman? She's claimed in the past to be JFK's daughter? OH Lord, someone please lock her up. She's in need of serious help if this is the kind of attention she is seeking. How sad. :crazy::behindbar

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/01/BAP217CT9B.DTL&tsp=1

Natural daughter of this man says her father was not the Zodiac.

Maybe JFK was the real killer and Perez is getting her two stories / fathers mixed up? OH wait, JFK died prior to the murders right! :crazy: Anyone going to buy a house from her now? I'd be afraid to be alone with her.

Are you talking about Allen as the suspect? I believe he did have a watch with that symbol from what I read as well. He is the most likely suspect.

I just have a hard time getting past the DNA & the fingerprint evidence. Not sure how he pulled some of the stuff off but nothing is impossible, especially to someone with a potential high IQ.

And with respect to this woman? She's claimed in the past to be JFK's daughter? OH Lord, someone please lock her up. She's in need of serious help if this is the kind of attention she is seeking. How sad. :crazy::behindbar

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/01/BAP217CT9B.DTL&tsp=1

Natural daughter of this man says her father was not the Zodiac.

Maybe JFK was the real killer and Perez is getting her two stories / fathers mixed up? OH wait, JFK died prior to the murders right! :crazy: Anyone going to buy a house from her now? I'd be afraid to be alone with her.

Yeah, Allen. I have the same issues, but Lordy! He looks SO good based on all the circumstantial!

Maybe JFK was killed by the Zodiac!:confused::eek:

It's all Bolonga again.

But, I did hear Bono was going to buy a house from her but changed his mind when she started all this Zodiac Bolonga. I mean....who would buy now? First off, it's hard to find a decent house he told me, and second, he can't trust she may be the 2nd generation of the ZODIAC.

.........."Recovered Bolonga Syndrome"

Good weekend all

Always
Gozgals

What some people come up with for 15 minutes of fame!:eek:

She's in her 40's, raised in California, and never heard of the Zodiac until 2 years ago.:banghead:

She sells houses for a living? :waitasec:

I guess her real estate business isn't doing too well so she's found her own 'stimulus package.' :loser:

Someone needs to give this woman a clue and tell her she needs to get a life. I sooo hope LE isn't putting too much $$$$$ into this supposed investigation of her claims. Our state is suffering enough economic hardship without following BS leads like this. :crazy:

Oh, My, Gosh!
fran

If your father was a killer..would you want ANYONE to know about it?

other then tryng to cash in on this no normal person would want anyone knowing that their father was a killer!!

other then tryng to cash in on this no normal person would want anyone knowing that their father was a killer!!

I would want LE to know about it.

I am curious if DNA testing has been completed on any of the evidence associated w/ the Zodiac's crimes. Specifically, the stamps that were used on the envelopes. Ms. Perez states she "licked" the stamps before placing them on the envelopes. Surely, DNA could be tested from this site and a conclusion drawn from the results as to whether or not her Father was the Zodiac killer.

Let's be clear on this. It's her STEP-father she's claiming is the Zodiac.:eek:

Her BIO-father is J.F.Kennedy.............at least she's claiming to some people.:crazy:

Ok, now where were we?:waitasec:

Oh, yeah, she grew up in California and just heard about the Zodiac 2 years ago and she's in her 40's?:rolleyes:

I guess all we have to do is wait for the hand-writing experts and dna testing to be completed. ;)

Just sayin'
fran

Let's be clear on this. It's her STEP-father she's claiming is the Zodiac.:eek:

Her BIO-father is J.F.Kennedy.............at least she's claiming to some people.:crazy:

Ok, now where were we?:waitasec:

Oh, yeah, she grew up in California and just heard about the Zodiac 2 years ago and she's in her 40's?:rolleyes:

I guess all we have to do is wait for the hand-writing experts and dna testing to be completed. ;)

Just sayin'
fran

I think that was a good summary Fran. I'm sure they will no doubt say she is telling the TRUTH:waitasec:

This woman is crazy for sure and I can't understand why the media or LE is giving her the time of day. It is kind of like they are exploiting her.

Cheers all
Gozgals

This woman is crazy for sure and I can't understand why the media or LE is giving her the time of day. It is kind of like they are exploiting her.

She's attractive. If she looked as crazy as I think she is, there'd be no story.

The JFK aspect of this broad's story should be enough to dismiss her as a kook, but why stop there?

*She claims that she did not realize that her stepfather was the Zodiac Killer until a couple of years ago when she saw a composite on TV. However, she claims to have written the "Belli Letter" in its entirety in an attempt to get help for her father. The first line of the Belli Letter? "This is the Zodiac speaking."

*The Belli Letter uses a much neater handwriting style than almost all of the other letters which might be interpeted as it being written by someone other than the main letter writer. I say "almost" because the "Little List / Mikado Letter" starts out with the same handwriting as the Belli Letter, but transitions into the sloppier handwriting that most of the Zodiac Letters contained. This showed that both handwriting styles were from the same author.

*The Belli Letter contained concepts and vocabulary far beyond the capacity of a six-year-old (How many six-year-olds talk about "trigger mechanisms" for bombs?). It also contains references to threats made in other Zodiac letters that Ms. Perez would have been unfamiliar with if you believe that she knew nothing about the Zodac until a couple of years ago.

This woman is a fraud - and not even a very good one. That her story has been spread with no analysis by a complacent mainstream media is another stain on the frayed remenants of what used to be called "journalism".

This lady is nuttier than squirrel poo. We all know great grand daddy on my half Dad's adopted mother's side is the Zodiac killer.....duh

I don't post much here, I live in Napa when this was going on I think I was 12,
this is BS, I follow this case closely and I can not find any facts that he had kids or was married. No one ever seem a child in the car where the taxi guy was shot, and Zodiac was stop by police officer that night, BS. I rode on the school bus when we had LE in front us and in back us. has a kid I swim berryessa lake where the couple was shot.
JMO just wanting to vent!thanks

The JFK aspect of this broad's story should be enough to dismiss her as a kook, but why stop there?

*She claims that she did not realize that her stepfather was the Zodiac Killer until a couple of years ago when she saw a composite on TV. However, she claims to have written the "Belli Letter" in its entirety in an attempt to get help for her father. The first line of the Belli Letter? "This is the Zodiac speaking."

*The Belli Letter uses a much neater handwriting style than almost all of the other letters which might be interpeted as it being written by someone other than the main letter writer. I say "almost" because the "Little List / Mikado Letter" starts out with the same handwriting as the Belli Letter, but transitions into the sloppier handwriting that most of the Zodiac Letters contained. This showed that both handwriting styles were from the same author.

*The Belli Letter contained concepts and vocabulary far beyond the capacity of a six-year-old (How many six-year-olds talk about "trigger mechanisms" for bombs?). It also contains references to threats made in other Zodiac letters that Ms. Perez would have been unfamiliar with if you believe that she knew nothing about the Zodac until a couple of years ago.

This woman is a fraud - and not even a very good one. That her story has been spread with no analysis by a complacent mainstream media is another stain on the frayed remenants of what used to be called "journalism".

I think you nailed it.

Zodiac IS alive and will soon be caught.

Jenner Beach, CA Homicides -- 2004

Gareth S Penn lived near Jenner Beach then.

Gareth S Penn told me last year in a phone call that his mother would talk to spirits of the dead with a Ouija board.

At Jenner Beach were found several pieces of driftwood with
Devil/Evil faces drawn on them, both victims shot in the head.

In early 2005 Penn moved to Seattle, WA where his son owns a
restaurant.

Summer 2006 two women Cooper/Stodden were murdered in a park near Seattle -- both shot in the head.

Christopher J Farmer of Opord Analytical, an intelligence company, solved the Zodiac ciphers/riddles in 2007. They point to Penn as Zodiac.

Mr. Farmer has also solved a cipher for the CIA and America's
Most Wanted.

Penn fits the profile of Zodiac -- he knows ciphers, binary code, map reading, and was in Army Artillery. He also is interested in the theatre and other things Zodiac wrote of in his letters. Penn is proficient with weapons. Penn lived in locations near all the Zodiac killings, just like Jenner Beach.

On the Zodiac's Halloween Card there was a symbol used by
Zodiac which is also used by Army Artillery, as I said, Penn was in Army Artillery.

Zodiac wrote: If you figure out these ciphers you will know who I am and you will have me.

I think Richard Giakowski is a far more compelling suspect at the moment.
Youd have to go to the Zodiac Board to read about him.

Yeah, I would, wouldn't I. And when I did go there to register they asked me for money. I rather stick to my own theories then pay money to read about someone elses. ONLY web forum I have ever come across that demand I pay them to join!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back